Black & white & nude all over

ouchfeelsgood

Sane pervert
There's something about black & white photography, in my opinion, that enhances the sensual elements of the human form. I'm not sure whether it's the contrast of light and shadow, the stark lines highlighted against shades of gray, or the "film noir" feel of certain photos ... or something else.

So, for all you b&w enthusiasts, please feel free to experiment and post your b&w photos -- all body types and genders welcome. I'll start with my present AV photo.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1121129&d=1331849285

There's something about black & white photography, in my opinion, that enhances the sensual elements of the human form. I'm not sure whether it's the contrast of light and shadow, the stark lines highlighted against shades of gray, or the "film noir" feel of certain photos ... or something else.

So, for all you b&w enthusiasts, please feel free to experiment and post your b&w photos -- all body types and genders welcome. I'll start with my present AV photo.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1121129&d=1331849285

Hot pic!!

Great picture!! I agree, there's something so sensual about B&W pictures, I always prefer those over colored ones.
& well since I stopped here I should contribute a little something myself! Its nothing much but its black and white!:cattail:

Last edited:
Great picture!! I agree, there's something so sensual about B&W pictures, I always prefer those over colored ones.
& well since I stopped here I should contribute a little something myself! Its nothing much but its black and white!:cattail:
mmmmm ... very enticing photo ... I like the profile view of your breast, and the curve of your back ... very sensual! Thanks for the contribution ... ;)

Yukki_love, awesome as always.

Your AV pic is teasing enough, ouchfeelsgood, very cool pic. And, I agree with what you say. B+W also makes you focus on shapes and figures, shading, rather than being distracted by other elements. And, when well lit, it enhances what you're trying to portray in a way that a well-lit color picture won't always reach. Maybe it's because we're taught that B+W pics are more "artsy" or whatnot.

And the contribution. My favorite black and white pic of me is this one.

Yukki_love, awesome as always.

Your AV pic is teasing enough, ouchfeelsgood, very cool pic. And, I agree with what you say. B+W also makes you focus on shapes and figures, shading, rather than being distracted by other elements. And, when well lit, it enhances what you're trying to portray in a way that a well-lit color picture won't always reach. Maybe it's because we're taught that B+W pics are more "artsy" or whatnot.

And the contribution. My favorite black and white pic of me is this one.
Agreed. Without the distraction of color, one can really focus on shapes and composition. That's not to say that I don't like color photos -- there are many times when you really need color.

Thanks for your photo -- I like the "over-exposed" effect (was it intentional?) of the background in contrast to the darker shapes in the foreground.

Agreed. Without the distraction of color, one can really focus on shapes and composition. That's not to say that I don't like color photos -- there are many times when you really need color.

Thanks for your photo -- I like the "over-exposed" effect (was it intentional?) of the background in contrast to the darker shapes in the foreground.
Intentional indeed.Since I take my pics with my cellphone, I can't really change settings like ISO, shutter speed nor diaphragm (I believe that's how it's called in english). Therefor, to make the lighting a little more dramatic, I end up having to take backlit photos, or I have to make sure that the light source can overexpose the whites. It also works as a way to have them with enhanced contrast and to make sure that the different layers can be differentiated.

And just like you, it's not like I don't like color pictures. My artistic nude album pics for wallpapers has a bunch of color in them, but maybe we've been too trained to think b+w is artsy, therefor, a little more classy.

Last edited:
Happy Easter

Haven't been on LIT for a while, but guess old habits won't die ;), and seeing your new thread thought well, why not :confused:
Since I love black and white photo's , here some of moi :eek:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

And Ouch, looking YUMMY..........can I have a bite:D:devil:

Last edited:
Thought I'd contribute

Admittedly, not a pic originally taken in black & white, rather a colour one converted. But I quite like the way it looks :)

Attachments

• cleavege. Stark..jpg
    cleavege. Stark..jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 643
Haven't been on LIT for a while, but guess old habits won't die ;), and seeing your new thread thought well, why not :confused:

As usual, your photos are sexy and creative ... love the b&w effect on your enticing curves ....
mmmmm! And that nipple in the first pic is just crying out to be nibbled on ...

And speaking of nibbling ... you can have as many bites as you want -- but make sure to arrive hungry! :devil: :kiss:

speaking of looking yummie... grinzzzz

Bump

Really love this thread and B&W pictures, so Outch hope more guy's / girls will post.
Here another silly one from me :eek:

Last edited:
Back