Getting Wet Again - closed except by invitation

tmmmbrrr

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Posts
3,481
The premise of this SRP is two friends meeting in person about 10 years after they were lovers.

The apartment was dark. Naked under a blanket, Nika sat alone on the couch with her legs tucked underneath her. Outside, the muffled sound of an occasional car – inside, only house noises and the sounds of breathing, hers and another’s from the bedroom.

For her it had been good-bye sex – performed flawlessly and with no regrets. Even though Josh was a good guy, smart and decent, a usually thoughtful lover, Nika had known from the very first night that he’d asked and she’d followed him to bed that their relationship wouldn’t end as he wanted. She told herself that she’d never led him on, but she also knew he couldn’t hear her when she tried to be forthcoming. Now, after weeks of putting off the inevitable, it came to this.

She was alone with her thoughts for a long time: the details of leaving, inevitable comparisons to other relationships, the night of sex they’d just shared.... Nika still felt the imprint of Josh’s mouth on her own, his lips kissing down her neck and over her breast, she held him against her as he kissed, sucked, bit and finally engulfed her whole nipple with his mouth – making her arch her back against the bed, moaning with pleasure. She smiled. He had some fine qualities.

4:00 a.m.. Nika let the blanket fall and stood in the darkness. She knew the apartment by heart and only hoped that in their sex play nothing had been moved for her to trip over. Silently, she went back to the room where Josh slept. Her clothes were mostly together, crumpled beside the bed. She gathered what she could find and slipped back to the living room to dress. It wasn’t everything, but would be enough to go out in so early and it struck her as a little funny that going commando kinda fit in with her stealthy departure.

She took Josh’s house key from her ring and left it where he’d find it – only not right away. She opened and closed the front door carefully. ‘Done,’ she thought as she heard the latch click, but before she could turn to walk away, her eyes flooded with tears and she was only partly successful in choking off a sob. Josh had been a catalyst. At a time when Nika might have settled for comfortable and predictable in life and work, the relationship failed to challenge her, to require that she perform at her personal best. He simply didn’t want everything Nika wanted to give. With regret, Nika’s choice was to move on, start over.

In the decade since college, her career had been in landscape design. She liked the outdoors and loved the challenge of marrying aesthetics to functionality. Nika had designed and overseen landscaping construction for several resort properties, although always working for someone else. She was careful not to use her best ideas, but saved them for the day when she worked for herself – a day which was probably overdue. For now, her tools and equipment was crated and in storage. She hadn’t worked in a week and had no immediate plans other than to slip away quietly.

Right now, Nika had nowhere to go but home. She ran a hot shower, stepped into the cloud of steam and spray and let the scent of sex slowly wash away. She slept, woke late, made tea, packed a bag and finally sat at her breakfast table spinning her phone around on the tabletop with a finger. She was painted into a corner. She couldn’t stay where she was, she didn’t have a job or boyfriend to go to anymore and she was starting to think that she’d really messed up. Nika thought it was a lot to ask, but she started a text, “Claire, can I see you?”
 
For Claire, Wednesday was a day of getting ahead. As the lead tax accountant at the firm, she had a way of scheduling work that made mid-week the heavy days, so that Friday was nothing more than a tidy-up. She had a two staff members that saw things her way. It made the job far more tolerable.

Claire had buried herself in work ever since getting her MBA. The idea at first was to pay off college loans. Then it was get a decent place of residence. Now, it was move up in the company. When she graduated a salary of $65,000 seemed like a dream. She was now making, at age 31, $96,000.

It was mid-morning when Mrs. Clark brought in a large coffee, which she allowed to simmer until she finished the equity chart. After a slow sip, she checked her messages. She was stunned! There it was. She had an instant flash of a memory not-quite-lost of a period in her life when times were so good.

"Ohh my gosh it's Nika."


She had so many thoughts, but first she typed back "Yes, let's talk. Call when you're free."

She left her phone on, as she sipped her coffee and looked aimlessly out her window.
 
She finished the entire coffee before looking back at her screen. The memory, all those wonderful moments, delightfully returned. It was the year of the swim team. The best sporting year of her college days. Nika was her very best friend. They became the best team mates. Even now, Claire felt they were only separated by distance and .....time. It had been three years.

Claire looked at her cellphone. Thankfully her desk phone was also silent. Too much silence had been in her life at home. Her job had gone well, perhaps too well. She had advanced quickly somewhat by having positions open-up through retirement, as well as her own diligence. She would work past 7pm, just as she would swim late at night at the empty pool, so many years ago.

Dating in the post college time had been different. There had been Eddie the number-guru. She never saw him keep a restaurant receipt but she was positive that he never would for go a write-off. He was a great resource and mentor at the office during the first two years. He was awkward in bed. Thankfully, he was promoted to the Houston office. His weakness was highlighted by the encounter with Larry from her church.

Larry had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, starting with his right leg. He could no longer drive and received rides from other parishoners. She took him home one Sunday, he lived near her apartment. His house was very upscale. Later, she was invited to a party at his house. A week later she was invited over to swim in his pool. He was much older, well educated and lived alone. They swam in his pool in the backyard. Claire has helpful. He was fine once in was in the pool.

As they returned to the house, he needed assistance only at steps and with doors that opened outward. Claire could see from his swim trunks the effect she was having on him. He took two cold drinks from the refridgerator and they stood at the kitchen counter. He was nervous as he placed his arm on her shoulders. She could sense his body attempting to return to his college days when he was in control. She played the part of the coy friend. She stretched out to reach the dish of grapes, if only to give him an unabated look at her backside.

Claire's attention returned to the phone on her desk.
 
Claire was excited about the voice. It was instantly recognized, the very tenor of her voice was indisputably Nika. It took Claire only seconds to respond.

"Yes, I want very much to meet. Let's get together soon. Can you come out here, stay the weekend, like any time this month?"

Nika agreed to fly out and by choosing to do it the next day Claire knew that Nika was at some kind of crossroads in her life. There was a touch of tension and conflict in her voice. Claire smiled as she clicked her phone. It wouldn't take her long to remove that from her college lover.

Claire had not done any work at her desk in hour and really didn't care. She moved a few folders and filed away three others to give her desk the cleared-off look. Her mind shuffled a few plans for when Nika arrived.
 
It was Larry's house and she should have been careful knowing he had home field-advantage and it may have been months since he had been with someone. She felt his hands caress her back. There was a pull toward him as he pressed her against the counter and kissed her. She returned his kiss and lingered, there in his kitchen. She knew how much he wanted her.

He reached for her swim straps. She let him proceed. Why?

"You really like swimming don't you Larry?"

His fingers clutched her damp breast driving him to new levels primal lust. She simply enjoyed the feeling, knowing she could escape at any moment. Larry was showing his eagerness. How far should she let this go?

Claire snapped around as the intern stepped into her office asking if there was anything needing attention before the weekend. "I think we're fine Andy, have a good one." She took a passive interest in finishing up a quarterly report then buttoned down her office and carried her case down the hall, bidding farewells as she went. She stepped out into warm sunshine.

"Yes, the weekend is here!"
 
Although Nika wasn’t somebody who always needed to be saved, there was a night on the swim team when Claire saved Nika from being raped with a strap-on dildo by their coach. They hadn’t talked about it much and except for taking the dildo as their trophy, the incident was buried under 10 years of living. For Nika, that night was still a fact of life and she admired Claire for being strong enough to stand up to Coach after she (Nika) had already gotten down on her knees to take what Coach was going to give. Nika always felt better after she talked with Claire and now, knowing that she would see Claire and knowing what direction she was going in – at least for starters – Nika’s second thoughts and doubts faded and she began to feel confident again about her decision to leave Josh and move on.

She made plane reservations from her phone and packed a backpack with clothes and other things that she thought she’d need for a week. A cab took her to the airport and after she got through the TSA she texted Claire with her arrival time the next day. By now it was late afternoon. The departure wasn’t for a while, but just knowing that Josh was on the other side of the security barrier from where she waited for her flight made Nika feel like she’d made a clean get away. Nika found a small table at a bar near her departure gate and asked for a vodka tonic – a summer favorite.

By the time she was finally in the air, Nika had no trouble falling asleep under a blanket with her seat back. She had been thinking of how unlikely it was that she and Claire had met in the first place and become friends and lovers when – in her mind – they’d started out as rivals. She thought about their friendship and some of their private moments, personal and funny. The time for instance, that Claire had come to Nika’s apartment and interrupted her in the middle of pleasuring herself. Nika had hurriedly shoved her vibrator between the couch cushions and excused herself for a minute after she’d let Claire in. Nothing was said, but she was sure that Claire had discovered her toy somehow because it had been put back in a different place. The memory made her smile as she drifted into sleep.

She woke in mid-flight. The plane was darkened and although the other passengers in her aisle were asleep, a few murmured voices drifted through the cabin. Claire was still on her mind as Nika unbuttoned her blouse under her blanket and undid the front clasp of her bra. Turning to the window, she caressed herself. She knew wasn’t the toned athlete of her college days. Nika was a little softer, fuller and 10 years of gravity had changed things too. Still, “Not bad,” she thought as she touched herself and allowed her fingers to tease a nipple into fullness.
Nika realized that she was not just thinking of Claire as her trusted friend, but also sexually. It had been years since they’d been lovers and she knew she could not fly into her friend’s life with that expectation – she couldn’t even say how she’d feel about Claire when they were face to face. Nika knew Claire had a guy who was interested in her. That probably changed everything. It really didn’t matter – she just wanted to see Claire most of all...

“…but what if it gets sexual?” Nika wondered. She let her fingertips trace over the bare skin of her tummy and unfasten the button and zipper of her slacks. Her hand slipped under her panties and her fingers spread out over her thick bush of pubic hair. “What if…,” she thought of Claire’s perfect naked body as she felt her own wetness on her fingertips, then squirmed just a little and slipped a finger into her pussy. “Ohhh, yeah,” Nika thought, “oh, yeah….”
 
Last edited:
Nika had always been the informal type, so clothing for the week would be plain. Besides, they could share or better yet, just shop. Claire was temporarily frozen by the thought of money. She needed to down-play her own good fortune, thinking that Nika's outlook may not have gone as well.

It was at that moment the idea of a canoe trip came to mind. The weather would be warm and a return to nature would offer a perfect opportunity to talk with her friend. And there would be privacy! The very thought sent a tingle throughout her body. It was, after all, that night at Nika's apartment that began on the couch, then a naked massage on her living rug, followed by a night in her bed. Her soft skin...her supple curve's..the first touch of tongue.. It was a night with unforgettable moments.

Claire apartment looked wonderful. She set her keys next to the cleaning service's report without bothering to read it. She had a text from Nika, "Arriving 9:35. We meet at baggage claim."

Instantly, she smiled. So, it's us for the next three days, yahoo!

She undid her dress as she walked to the bedroom. Claire left her clothes where they fell. The last item was her bra, which carelessly went on top of the pile. She went to her shower to start the water, then checked her look in the mirror and noted where adjustments we needed. With her razor she carefully did things to perfection. Then finished with her hand-held mirror as she trimmed her panty line. She rarely did a Friday shower until bedtime, but she wanted to be fresh. Besides she needed to remove some anticipation in the steamy water.

Once in the heated water, her body surrendered all thought of work. It stirred her mind to pleasant thoughts. She pictured her longtime friend Nika. Her memory of her body was intact. Those slender thighs and supple breasts were so delicious. Her mound, ever so hidden, would not stay unexplored. Claire's finger rubbed her slit as she exhaled. Soon, my dear..
 
...later Nika would wonder what possessed her:

In the airliner seat, Nika kept her body turned toward the window as much as she could. Under her blanket she delved into fond memories of her lover Claire -- two of her fingers were inserted into her warm, slippery slit and as she approached orgasm, her body tensed involuntarily -- muscles clenching, toes pointing... She wasn't aware of it, but her breathing was heavier, too interspersed with short barely audible moans.

As the jet hurtled through the darkness, Nika reached climax. She was gripped by her orgasm for several seconds - her whole body clenched, released, clenched. Finally, she was still... eyes closed, breathing softly, becoming aware again of her surroundings including the two passengers between where she sat and the aisle.

As Nika turned her head toward the aisle she caught the man next to her quickly looking away. Later she would wonder how long he or they had been watching, right now she only wanted to readjust her clothing without giving any indication of what she was doing. That was hopeless though. She kept turned to the window and did the best she could until she didn't need the blanket anymore and could step out to the aisle.

Yup, they were both awake. Nika made her way by.

She freshened up in the lavatory and when she got back to the seat row, the woman on the aisle got up for Nika, but didn't quite give enough room to squeeze by without brushing up close against her. For a second, their bodies pressed together. It wasn't accidental. The woman was about 50 and close to Nika's height and build. They exchanged an unguarded look in the dim light. It was enough for Nika to know she was interested. "The husband too?" Nika wondered, "Yeah, probably...."

They made small talk with Nika until the landing and made sure that Nika knew who they were and how she could get ahold of them. "Crazy world," she thought, "Well, you never know...." At the terminal, Nika would greet Claire with particular fondness. She'd be relieved and glad to see her, but she also wanted the couple to know that she had someone, too. The woman took it all in and thought to herself, "I knew it!"
 
Last edited:
The heated water and her deliberate attention to her looks made for a pleasant shower. Any thought of work or church committees was vanquished from her conscious thoughts. Claire was liberated by the return of her need for closeness with a loyal friend. Yes, that was it.

As she turned in various directions, the spray warmed her to unbelievable heights. She been in this arena just weeks earlier, for real--with Larry.

She had turned away toward the counter as his fingers pulled her swimsuit. She did not protest, in fact she never said a word. She felt the suit fall to her knees... Larry was staring at damp skin and was feeling her thighs. His touch felt raspy, but not entirely rough. She turned back to face him. He had dropped his trunks! "Ohh..here..in the kitchen." Larry pressed her roughly against counter.

She moved her fingers just right direction and with the perfect pace as the spray cascaded down her chest to her fingers. She mind swirled in relief as her body withstood the tingles traveling up her spine. She lingered several minutes

Claire stepped from the shower, toweled off briefly, then stood in front of her mirror and finished her hair and make-up, before dressing. At this hour, a pleasant, loose-fitting top, with dress jeans would be fine. It would also be reminiscent of their college days. Those wonder filled days of exploration with the one person she could trust the most.

She briefly restored order to the bath and her bedroom then went the kitchen. Quickly she checked both bottles of wine and cheese, which had been previously cut and was still in the baggie. Claire set out the silver tray and the crackers on the counter. She was still early, but could wait no longer. She grabbed her keys in one hand with her purse as she left for the airport. She was breathing much faster than necessary.
 
Butterflies began to flutter in Nika's stomach as she stood in the crowded aisle. When the passenger door finally opened and passengers began disembarking, a chill went down her spine.

Claire!

It had been too long. She couldn't wait to see her and walked purposefully through the crowd of passengers to the security gate. Her friend was waiting. Still Claire. Still beautiful, but some thing was new...

...later, Nika would figure out that Claire's success and promotions in accounting had given her a business-like confidence that Nika found captivating.

Seeing her friend, so mature compared to the college-age girlfriend Nika fantasized about on the flight, made her blush when she thought about the not so private pleasure she'd taken. Claire in her early 30s was so much more. Their eyes met. Claire took Nika's hand and what she might have intended to be a kiss on the cheek was met on Nika's part with an impulsive kiss on the lips. For a split second, she felt her friend waver...

...

...
 
Last edited:
She drove the ten miles thinking of what to say, how to greet her and most of all, what not to say. She needed to downplay any success or sense of wealth. She was just plain-Claire.

The airport was busy and Claire watched the boards and the clock. But of all things, her flight was early. There she was. Even from 40 feet away, there as not an ounce of doubt. They were school kids again as they hugged and kissed. The years had not taken away the feeling or the trust. Claire was electrified by the greeting at the luggage center. She helped her with her carry-on and they chatted incessantly into the lot.

"I have food and wine back at my place."
 
As open as Nika thought she was to resume their relationship from college, she realized as Claire drove through city traffic that she needed to get to know this woman all over again. The friendship was still genuine and felt natural, but Nika's private thoughts about her friend now were far from sexual. What she wanted was to get to know Claire again. Many things about Claire that she had admired when they were on the swim team slowly began to reveal themselves to Nika again - only now they were more polished, mature, sophisticated.

Nika was intrigued about Claire's relationship with Larry. Claire seemed to be careful not to share too much of that story at once, even though he'd come up in her conversation twice so far. Nika only knew that Larry was obviously interested in Claire - not that Claire had accepted his advances.

Nika leaned back in the passenger seat and relaxed as they talked. Even though she was modest about it, Claire had done well.
 
The airport meeting had gone well, even better than she could have hoped for. The conversation simply flowed. Nika picked up quickly on every detail and added just the right comparison with a detail from her life. Once they parked at the complex, Nika remarked at the size of the city and how difficult it must be to gain perspective. It was an indication that she preferred the pace of a more rural area. This made Claire happy that she had chosen the lakeside cabin.

"Ok, it's right here on the ground floor. In the morning there is decent view from the front window."

Claire unlocked the door and stepped inside, where she had left on the lights intentionally. As soon as Nika was inside, the door was locked and secured with the deadbolt. Claire went directly to the open kitchen, clicked on the TV and handed the remote to her friend.

"Settle in, I have salad already, and I thought we could start off with some cold wine. There are three bedrooms, oomm...you'll be best off using the shower in the master bedroom, it's a walk-in. Take your time."

Nika circled the living room checking the furnishings and gathering a sense of the space. Claire took in the view, as she prepared the cheese and cracker platter, getting a full length look at Nika and checking her form, as she slipped off her shoes and walked in her socks.

Claire had the wine glasses stashed near the counter and deftly poured out a half glass of Reisling as Nika approached the kitchen island.

"To us....and a swell weekend."
 
"Cheers, Love," Nika said, clinking glasses with Claire with a smile.
 
Last edited:
They enjoyed a few sips of wine, then Claire listened as she prepared the salad in the wooden bowls. Niki appeared to be holding back the impending reason for her trip, but Claire simply waited for her to find the right moment. It was a lively vegetarian dinner, with topics changed every few minutes.

"Yes, I found this place. It's $1700 a month but it has plenty of amenities. You'll see the swell master bath."

Niki had a continuous smile all through dinner, much like the year that they had been on the swim team together. It served her well. Claire brought up several stories from that year and it generate plenty of laughter.
 
After awhile, it became the fine wine that kept the conversation going... Nika wasn't thinking about how many times Claire had freshened her glass as they talked and laughed into the night. She hadn't meant to bring up Josh, but for some reason it just came out... and then she wanted to get it off her chest.

Josh was a great guy in most ways, but the more Nika got to know him, the more it became clear to her that an equal partnership wasn't what he wanted. She allowed herself to get involved with him anyway. Distinctly remembering the night as she followed him back to his bedroom for the first time if this wasn't the first night of a long break up.

Turned out, it was.

"You know, Claire," Nika said, her words starting to get a little thick from the wine, "People will show you who they are everytime and there is nothing you can do - you sure can't change a single soul..." Then she went on to say that at least the sex had almost always been fine and she told Claire about the good-bye sex. It was mainly a matter of letting Josh have a couple of things that he wanted that she'd managed to avoid. Settling the account once and for all, was how she thought of it.

Nika looked at Claire over the rim of her wine glass... from the way Claire returned her look, Nika went on to share bedroom details. "He wanted to cum on me," she said, pausing to see Claire's reaction, "He wouldn't have been the first, but I feel like it with Josh. I thought it might become something like putting me in my place with him... only he kept asking, so finally when I gave in, at least I did it on my terms."

She wasn't sure whether Claire was being polite or whether she was a little interested, but either way she didn't try to change the subject as Nika slowly sipped from her glass..., "He staddled my tummy on his knees. Josh is a good lookin' guy - almost athletic and he was already hard. His cock has a curve to it... THAT might be one reason I stayed with him so long...," she smiled, remembering the amply-sized, upturning erection filling her, making her cry out..., "he was looking down at me as he stroked it and I knew he meant to cum all over my face. There was massage oil over on his night table and I felt around for it as I watched him get into his own rhythm. It was a turn on, watching him get into it. I got the cap off and poured it..." Nika pantomimed emptying the bottle all over her tits. "...then pulled him down closer on top of me by his balls." Nika made a face that let Claire know the pull down was somewhat painful for Josh. "I held his cock between my tits as he pumped and pumped and slipped and slid through them until he came hard, but not on my face - well, only a little. His orgasms always took a lot out of him and there wasn't any resistance after that. I pulled him close, made him kiss me, then told him - 'lick it.' Amazingly he did it - licked it, sucked it, kissed his cum allllll up. Honestly, that was the best part for me. It made up just a little for all of his cum that I swallowed and I think he was kinda getting into it by the time he was done, like a very good boy. I pulled the blankets over us and stayed with him until he was sleeping."

Telling the story made Nika smile as she remembered. She hadn't gotten her orgasm until later, on the plane. THAT wasn't something she was ready to share.
 
Last edited:
"Nika, they all have a curve, it can be the way of telling how energized he is. I remember the first guy who tried me from behind. I thought it was so humiliating until he started riding me and I found how long he could make his strokes. Not to mention, how long he could last."

Nika had recounted her sex with Josh and it brought back a flood of feelings that they had discovered, together, on the swim team. It was those magic moments of exploration. The expressions on her face the first time that Claire had rubbed her nipples and then moments later touched her sex. She had read her eyes clearly and they said to proceed.

"It seems that guys like to extend the act, don't ask me why. There was this guy at church a few months back who had me over to his house for a casual swim. We get back inside his kitchen and he starts taking my suit off!"
 
Nika had perked her eyes leading Claire to add details as she told of the encounter with Larry. Her truthfulness had been revealing with bedroom story. Now Claire was giving hers.

"He was older and somewhat unsteady. I was thinking he just wanted a peek but as I turned he had dropped his swimwear and his shaft was already to go. He had me lean on the counter as he got behind. I could have said something or just dashed out but he so intent on...so primal. He went in and gripped my thighs, pawing at me, then my tits. He was leaning on me. He really surprised me!" Claire took a quick sip of her wine. Then poured a refill of Nika's glass and her own. They were half way through the second bottle.

"I made a few moans then shifted my head from side to side. It was so fast, but the dampness from the pool and being in the kitchen just got me."

Nika was smiling, exactly how she did so many years ago, as they would talk in private. She carefully swirled her wine glass lightly.

"Guys are so messy with sex. Gosh if they only knew!"

Nika laughed.
 
He was a lucky guy...

Nika laughed, "Yeah, they never get left with the mess, for one thing. I say give them a taste of their own medicine once in a while. Claire, you were soooo bad! Deflowered by a guy from church... my-my-my!"

Nika tried to picture Larry with Claire as she described. The idea had a certain erotic appeal. Nika obviously knew what it was like to let a guy have his way like that. She didn't make a habit of it, but she knew -- and she felt a tiny gush of warm wetness as she looked at Claire and imagined her naked and wet after sex in a strange kitchen. "He was a lucky guy," she said, as much to herself as to Claire.

Their eyes met. Nika allowed herself to wonder silently, '...and what do I have to do to be a lucky girl?' She tipped her glass back, drained it and set down.

"If you fill that thing again, you're going to have to pour me into bed, Claire," Nika said.
 
Last edited:
"So you are finished with Josh. I am glad you can make such a clean break. I have been pushing myself at work and I haven't been getting anywhere for a few month."

She tried not to sound lonely but the statement was quite accurate. Claire had been sensing for some time that dating pool for women her age, had been drying up. This was especially true if she eliminated the "separated and divorced" group.

"You are quite right. We have a great trip ahead of us. It really isn't a long drive, maybe an hour to the cabin, so please feel free to sleep-in. Here, let me show you. Now, you really need to the shower in the master suite-it's so good."

Claire left the cracker tray and glasses on the table and led the way down the hall. "There is plenty of room and both beds are queen size. As she spoke, she wanted very much to make Kika feel free enough to choose. Her room was just as the cleaning service had left it. Claire stood by the doorway and allowed Kika to take a long view of the décor. She was proud of her bedroom, there were several nice digital pictures on the walls. As she walked in, Claire had a view of her slender thighs and legs.

"I'll just be in the kitchen if you need something."
 
Claire left her bedroom door open and returned to collect the dishware and glasses from the coffee table, as she listened for the sound of the shower. She was hoping the Nika would elect to share her bed in the big room. The very thought made her tingle. She moved her hands and feet carefully, after realizing that they had each had three glasses.

She found a bottle of luscious body lotion which she warmed in the microwave for 20 seconds. "Just maybe this will be the start."
 
The near sleepless previous night, full day of travel, emotional fatigue and several glasses of wine were catching up with Nika. She leaned against the door sill as Claire showed her the master bath and two bedrooms. No doubt, Claire made good money and had good taste. Claire's bedroom was closer to what Nika would have dreamed of rather than expected to walk into in real life.

Claire's bedroom... Nika thought of the two of them in college. It became so natural to be with her in bed that she missed Claire's warmth, touch, soft quiet breath when they weren't together. She shook her head, was she being offered a choice? Did Claire just let her know that she'd like to sleep with her again? Nika started to ask, "Wha...," but Claire was already down the hall, going out the living room or kitchen again.

Nika wondered..., "Did Claire just say what I thought she said?" She really wasn't sure. Maybe a shower would help her shake off the fog that was clouding her brain. She left the master bath door partly open behind her, thinking maybe Claire would follow her in and make it clear that she had been invited to bed. Nika turned on the shower, stripped and stepped into the steaming spray. It was hotter than she was used to, but she let it rain down her anyway. She smelled Claire's soap, "Mmmm, nice...," and recognized the same interesting scent that she'd noticed sitting close to Claire in her living room. Nika breathed in the light perfume as she soaped and let the shower rinse away the lather. She stayed in the shower until she finally decided that Claire would not be coming in too. It was longer than she planned and her legs were wobbly as she turned off the water and stepped out of the enclosure.

She'd packed light and thinking that Claire had planned something outdoorsy had brought one of Josh's muscle shirts to sleep in. She'd had it for months - taken it without his knowing. It was big on her, but she liked the comfort of it and to be honest, liked the way she looked - kinda girly and kinda tom-boy with a certain amount of naughty all put together. Nika wiped the fog off Claire's mirror and looked at herself.... She could still see the swimmer. Could Claire?

Nika's thick, dark pubic hair showed through her cotton panties as it always had. She slipped into the muscle shirt and massaged a breast against her body as she watched herself in the mirror. "Is that too much?" she wondered, then on impulse heard her voice answer, "Not enough," so she reached through the ample arm holes and twisted and pulled her nipples until they were hard and the imprint of them through the shirt was unmistakable. She checked the mirror again and liked what she saw.

Claire almost finished in her kitchen when Nika came out. She remembered her glass of wine on the side table, there was just one swallow left. Nika stood at the window and tipped the glass.


The room spun slowly.



Nika made it onto Claire's couch before she lost consciousness. She was asleep, half sitting, half laying with her head tipped back at a hard angle when Claire came in to turn out the lights. The muscle shirt was askew, exposing a breast that rose and fell with each breath.

In the morning Nika woke on the couch with a pillow under her head and blanket wrapped around her. The townhouse was quiet. It was a few minutes before she felt like sitting up - long enough for her to remember another morning waking on Claire's couch... long ago. She shook her head, smiled, then saw as she tried to straighten the muscle shirt the lipstick imprint of two full lips on her breast.


Nika walked silently across the carpet, taking the shirt off, leaving it where it fell. At Claire's bedroom door, she slipped her panties to the floor, stepped out of them and entered. Claire was asleep. Nika pull the covers back and joined her.
 
As she dawdled in the kitchen pretending to do cleanup, Claire had the expectations lead her into a mind-play, where she imagined her greatest thrills. This was different from the retrospect she had been having. With the kitchen finished, she took the warm lotion with her and went to the second bedroom. She need only the lightest of sleep tops. She applied some lotion to her thighs to test it then returned to the living area.

Nika was on the couch and in a position that indicated well-earned sleep. Claire grabbed a throw from the closet and securely wrapped Nika's legs. She never moved. It was so good to see her there, on her couch, resting peacefully. Claire left on the under counter-lights on, turned the room temperature to 71 degrees and went to her room. It was only 10:45.

She slept soundly once she was asleep, waking only once. It was morning, but she not aware of the time, when she felt Nika slip into her bed. She waited a minute then pulled her close. She was nude! Claire was instantly aroused. Her arm moved to secure Nika's breast. She was slightly cool to the touch. They both drifted back into a restful sleep.

However, Claire's mind swirled with exactly how to proceed. Nika had made the first move, if not by getting into bed, then certainly by being naked. She was awake again about 8:30am but could wait no longer. Her fingers softly felt of Nika's flesh, tracing soft circles of encouragement, as they explored. Nika stirred slowly, almost teasingly. This made Claire bolder in her moves. Seconds later, she was rubbing Nika's pelvic bone which precipitated sliding downward to feel her opening.

Meanwhile, Claire nuzzled against her friend's back to use her lips to taste her skin.

"....I want you..."
 
Nika heard Claire's voice, "...I want you..."

Still sleepy, she looked back over her shoulder and mumbled, "I've been yours all along, Love." Nika put her hand over Claire's, guiding Claire's fingers to her slit as Nika rolled onto her back. She moaned aloud as she felt Claire's fingers enter her. Her eyes were closed and she moved her hips in the same slow, easy rhythm that Claire was exploring her pussy all over again. "The lipstick kiss was a nice touch, Claire," she whispered, "I'll treasure it forever."

...and then Nika pulled Claire over on top of her and gave her the kiss that finally had made Nika cum in the window seat.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top