Office Pics

yes Justadesperatewifeandmom you are the best employee ever.
Please PM and lets talk, You are very sexy love the pic.

I would like to think that my female coworkers are doing this sort of thing in the bathroom at work!

Firefighter

In the gym at work

Attachments

• 75CCB83D-9C25-46BA-AAAF-EA34B81A771E.jpg
    75CCB83D-9C25-46BA-AAAF-EA34B81A771E.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
Amazing!

Both the breasts and the photo. ;)

Thank you

so office exposure dares are hard to turn down?..... 🤔🤔🤔 sounds like we need to start some dares!

Well it is really any dare. OK so you know that crazy bitch who you just never know what she will do or what might come out of her mouth. The one who sees those social media 10 ways to make work interesting things and actually does them, the one who sings parody songs while standing in line at the store or just God knows what... Well hi, I am that crazy bitch.

yes Justadesperatewifeandmom you are the best employee ever.
Please PM and lets talk, You are very sexy love the pic.

Oh God my lit message box is pretty much a lost cause. Jimmy Hoffa might be buried in there.

Excellent! That looks very risky. Thanks
:heart::heart::heart:
Thanks but is calculated, plus the floor isn't quiet, I can hear if people are walking. Very rarely do people manage to sneak up on me.

I would like to think that my female coworkers are doing this sort of thing in the bathroom at work!

Hehe, haven't hit the tip of the iceburg with me, but I can say I recently was required to take an American etiquette class (yes I am American, don't ask) and there was a public restroom etiquette section and it did not cover slutty pictures at all (but FYI if ever in an elevator, do not look an American woman in the eyes but don't look down either, you may look straight ahead at the door, unless an American woman is coming through the door, then just stare at the buttons and do not look away from the buttons).

In the gym at work
and firefighters like you are my excuse for burning dinner. It is not happening fast enough, where the fuck are the matches. But actually the volunteer east bumblefuck fire department came to my house once (someone thought the hurricane bonfire was a structure fire). East bumblefuck redneck volunteer firefighters do not look anything like you, nor like calendars or social media, it was all lies, very disappointing.

well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

started innocently enough

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

fuck it, break room topless and braless

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.

well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.

Where can I get a job application for where you work? :D

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Crazy? How about adventurous? I need to hang out in the hall and breakroom at work more often!

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Glad you were able to relieve a little stress with some fun! Nice pics'

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

Wow! Your company hiring!? :eek:

http://i.imgur.com/jUX6sp6m.jpg
then cube boob
http://i.imgur.com/PbJ11g6m.jpg
work bench topless
http://i.imgur.com/9EcLjAcm.jpg?1
hallway topless
http://i.imgur.com/X3I4tTtm.jpg
vps office topless
http://i.imgur.com/owmQNCcm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/czWQFUfm.jpg

Sounds like a good day was had by all. At least you have your camera and your exhibitionist streak to lighten the day.

Lovely photos.

Back