You are MINE (closed)

When Gabriella reached around and began to dig those claws into Lance's still-hard (?!) cock and his hanging balls, he gasped, but otherweise retained his silence, though he was much more aware of the danger than he had been when she hit him.
 
Cradling his manhood she asked again her voice still low and lethal.

Who is owned now pet?
 
Gabriella's grip tightened just a bit on his genitals. He felt the claws bite a tad deeper. The sensation made him grunt in greater discomfort, but he gritted his teeth and maintained his stoic, if strained, silence.
 
Even more proof you are not worth my time Lance. No your punishment now is I leave here to a man who knows how to answer and obey and you leave here hard and... Alone.

With that she lowered the clawed hand from holding him cradled in the claws and turned to go.
 
Lance felt Gabriella's hands leave his genitals and breathed a sigh of relief. He'd been afraid she'd grip just a little harder. He would have told her whatever she wanted to hear had that happened.

However, he wanted her enough that the last thing he currently wanted was for her to leave. Why was it then, he refused to say the words she wanted to hear?

When he heard her turn, he turned also, and grabbed her arm.

"You aren't going anywhere." He thought, 'How easy it would be to just throw her over the desk and fuck her. She wouldn't stand a chance.' However, even though he'd fucked so many other women, he'd never actually raped them, which is exactly what doing such a thing to Gabriella would be.

His cock dripped. Even though he was having a hard time separating the beating she wanted to give with the ones he'd received as a boy, through it all, he'd never lost his erection. That said something to him, regardless what it meant.

"I don't know what the fuck you and Greg have going, but he isn't half the man I am. Maybe you aren't actually looking for a real man, but I don't think you really want a wimp who's going to just fold as soon as you flex your muscles.

"The last thing you're going to do is leave me here hard and alone. I think you really kind of like the challenge." He wanted to add that he was enjoying what had gone on so far, but that would be tacitly answering the question she'd wanted him to admit to. He half thought he'd make the admission, if she'd agree to make the same commitment to him on occasion. However, he doubted she'd ever do such a thing.
 
Greg and I are none of your business and as for a challenge.... Arrogant silence and is no challenge Lance... The fact that you still have such a firm erection through all of this and your ego keeping you silent has told me far more than you know. You have enjoyed what has happened and are perhaps even turned on by it so now to leave you to ponder that will do more punishment than I could... Good night pet... See you tomorrow.

She hadn't even stopped walking to the door as she spoke. Her hand turning the knob she walked from his office to let him ponder her words and the fact that he had again remained hard in the face of even intimate pain.
 
Lance finally just let her go. Not that he could have stopped her, without having incurred some manner of attempted rape charge, in any event.

When the door closed, leaving him nude and bewildered, he crashed into his desk chair. Throwing open the closet door, he looked at his hard-on in the reflection in the full-length mirrir there. He should be soft as shit right now, but he'd been hard through it all. What the fuck was up with that?

And as the whole experience kept replaying in his mind, from how fucking sexy Gabriella looked in that outfit, to everything else, his cock just remained hard, the pre-cum drooling from the tip, down his shaft and over his balls.

As a kid he'd tasted his juices, but he hadn't done that for years. After this episode with Gabriella, and anticipating something she may order him to do in the future, he dipped a finger in the slick, sticky fluid, then brought the finger to his lips, wondering to himself just what the fuck he was doing...
 
When she arrived home to the naked and waiting Greg she purred.

Now this is beautiful.

A pleased sigh released the annoyance earlier from Lance as she saw Greg eyeballing the claws with a smile. Tracing them down his chest slowly she purred one question into his ear.

Has my cop been a good boy while I was away? Just as I told you... you need not worry.
 
Greg arrived at the apartment, his cock stiff and dripping. He wasted no time stripping, placing his clothes in a neatly folded pile on the chair by the door. He didn't know what kind of business Mistress Gabriella had with Lance, but he didn't mind waiting for her. In fact, kneeling nude by the door, anticipating what kind of fun they were going to have when she finally arrived was well worth the wait. Listening to the goings on in the hallway, separated by only the thin door was a thrill in itself. He half wished the people outside could see him, waiting so obediently for his mistress, his goddess, to get home.

When he heard the key in the lock, his cock lurched, and he almost came. He was kind of surprised he was such a slut for this woman. Normally, he had no inclination toward the people Lance had him investigate. There was something about this one, though, and as soon as she'd shown her true self, he wanted little more in this world but to satisfy her in any way he could.

The knob turned, and the door started to swing open....

And there she was! Greg wanted to fall to his stomach and kiss her feet in gratitude, but he maintained his pose, on both knees, hands clasped behind his back, his eyes downcast. The only thing he had no control over was his cock, which stood harder than it had been in ages. Fortunately Gabriella wasn't one of those "No erections in my presence" kind of dommes, because he'd have died.


At her question regarding whether he'd been good, he responded, "That is for mistress to decide." He liked that she liked him. His being good was not for him to judge.
 
She loved when he played it up like that. Pulling him up to his feet she purred.

Knowing just when to over play it all I would say is being very good. Pity all this tied on leather will take me so long to get out of...

Claws slowly and softly trail down his chest as she watches the shiver pass through him. She preferred being the more sensual domme than abusive one. She also loved having a cop of her very own. It made her think about once Lance was broken handing him over to the other women of the bar it use as they saw fit.
 
No one that Greg knew had any idea that he went in for the submission racket. On the job, he was Mister Macho, and nobody ever got the best of him. Behind closed doors, in private, he liked giving all that control to someone else. He’d had both male and female dominants over the years, and he had to admit, he generally liked it all.

He’d asked Gabriella out a couple days before the end of her trial period at Lance’s. He’d just given Lance his background report on her. For some reason, he went against his policy of not getting involved with someone having Gabriella’s apparent background. He felt there was far more to her than either the chirpy act she was putting on at the time, or the threatening tone his report carried.

To his surprise, when he suggested they go get a bite to eat and a cup of coffee, away from “this place,” she agreed.

When she ordered for him at the café, he at first was offended, but then he felt the warm flush inside that he hadn’t felt since his last domme. She had ordered for him when they ate out as well. It was a degree of surrender Greg had never expected would do a thing for him.

Their first session was incredible. Gabriella knew when to lay it on, as well as when to back off. She seemed to feel him like none of his previous dom(me)s ever had before.

He loved the feel of his nudity against the cool, smooth, sexy leather that clung so amazingly against her fabulous curves.

“Any gift worth opening is worth taking as much time as necessary to unwrap,” Greg stated in an uncharacteristically poetic turn of phrase. His erection pressed hard against Gabriella’s leather outfit, pre-cum smearing against it. He wanted desperately to get her out of her clothes and expose those luscious curves so he could touch her smooth skin, taste her, discover what manner of naughtiness Gabriella had in mind…
 
Well then looks like you have several times to open Greg.

She purred as one claw very faintly traced up the side of that firmness pressed between them. Kissing g him rough but passionate she nipped at his bottom lip.

Now.
 
Greg shivered at the claw tracing up his stiff shaft. When they played, Gabriella knew just how much pressure to bring to bear on every part of him. He loved it. She hadn't yet tried strapping on a cock and showing him how she fucked, but he thought that time would come eventually: they hadn't been together all that long.

Taking Gabriella's words as an invitation to start "unwrapping" her, he began working the leather straps holding her generous curves at bay, and wondering how she'd managed to get into the thing all by herself...
 
She stood there with a smile watching him with the ties on the top and once it fell free she winked at him.

For the skirt... Use your teeth.

Leaning close to his lips with a soft kiss.
 
When Greg's fumbling fingers finally got the last tie loose, he gave a tug and Gabriella's tight leather top fell away, revealing her luscious, full breasts. He started to lean in to kiss one of her protruding nipples when she stopped him:

"For the skirt, use your teeth."

Greg's hard cock throbbed at that. He hadn't seen Gabriella's pussy yet, though he desperately wanted to. If she'd been braless, as removing her bustier had revealed, maybe there was just as little beneath her sexy leather skirt.

He imagined he could smell her pussy as he sank to his knees and leaned forward to start unlacing her skirt. Without the use of his fingers, this unlacing went a bit slower, though with every tie he managed to loosen, the skirt fell a little lower on her hips, and before awfully long, Greg could see traces of Gabriella's pubic mound.

Finally, the skirt loosened enough that her pussy came fully into view - Greg wasn't sure if she'd been that way all night, or if she'd ditched her panties just for him. Either way, he eagerly grabbed the leather in his teeth and pulled till her skirt fell completely to the floor, leaving her only in her fishnet stockings and boots.

Indeed, Greg had smelled Gabriella's pussy before, because now that it was revealed, her delectable scent filled his nostrils...
 
Come here lover...

She purred.

I haven't asked but I know Lance had you do a background check on me. Was that what prompted you becoming mine? Wanted your own little touch of danger in your life?

A finger under his chin instructing back to his feet to look her in the eyes. As her other claw covered hand moved to travel softly and slowly over his asscheeks and up his back.
 
Greg was intoxicated by the odor rising from Gabriella's pussy. So much so that it took a moment for her words to register. He'd hoped she'd order him to bury his face in her undoubtedly delicious slit and lick her to distraction, but instead, she gently lifted him back to his feet. On the way, the question she'd asked sank in, the farther he got from her drug filling his head.

"I'm not exactly sure why I decided to approach you," he admitted honestly. "I knew there had to be more to you than the Shirley Temple act you put on, even before I had your profile. After, everything I'd ever told myself screamed to change my mind, but I must have wondered if the act wasn't pretty close to exactly opposite.

"I don't know for sure why, but I'm glad I did. You look spectacular. I'll do almost anything you ask of me, and I hope the things I can't do, you'll understand and not be too harsh."

His heart pounded, and his cock was desperate to get at the pussy that stood only a foot away. He'd certainly do anything for Gabriella sexually, anything beyond that, he'd have to use his judgement...
 
Well then let's go to bed and see just how creative my cop can get.

With that she picked at his lips and purred.

Now.
 
Greg's cock throbbed at the idea of going to bed with this beautiful woman. He wondered what kinds of things she'd want to do. He hoped one of them was to have him eat her pussy.

Greg took Gabriella's hand and led her to the bedroom. From what she'd said, she was letting him take the lead, so, he sat her on the edge of the bed and decided to do what he wanted. If she stopped him, he'd stop.

With Gabriella sitting on the bed, Greg sank to his knees before her and spread her legs, exposing her beautiful pussy to his eager eyes...
 
She laid back on the bed eyes closed k ow what her cop was going to do.

Very good Greg show me first what your tongue can do.
 
When Gabriella smiled knowingly, then laid back on the bed, he took it as an invitation to do exactly what he'd wanted to do since he'd removed her skirt. Then, she gave him the order, and nothing was going to stop him then.

Not waiting another second, he plunged his face into her fragrant cunt.

This close, she smelled even more incredible, and the taste was out of this world. He especially enjoyed the sounds she made when his tongue slurped across just the right spots.

It seemed the more of her thick pussy juice he lapped, the more oozed from her. It was the perfect scenario. Greg licked and sucked for several minutes, and was quite content to stay between Gabriella's legs as long as she liked.

She jumped when he closed his lips over her clit and started to suck, at the same time sliding a couple fingers into her pussy hole...
 
Her cop was quite creative and she was very pleased.

Very... Good... Yes... Very good... Greg.
 
Greg felt a swell of pride when Gabriella praised his cunnilingual prowess. He was good at it because he truly enjoyed it. And when the pussy was this beautiful and this delicious, it was extremely easy to enjoy.

Gabriella's pussy got wetter and wetter the more he fingered it and the longer he spent sucking her clit. He wondered what she'd think of this...

And he added one finger, but this one delved a bit lower and into a tighter hole...
 
No.

Her dislike clear and cold as she sat up staring down at him claws raking his back in a little more punishment than pleasure.
 
Gabriella's response to having her butt penetrated was immediate. She sat straight up, grunting, "No," in a low, decisive tone, her claws digging into his back, harder than they had when she'd been toying with him earlier, but fortunately not hard enough to break skin.

Greg backed away from Gabriella's pussy just enough to mumble, "Sorry, ma'am. Won't happen again," then went right back to eating her, his fingers still working her hole, but minus the one at her ass...
 
Back
Top