Much needed release!

Most definitely enjoying what has already been posted! Anxiously awaiting for more!

Beautiful. I don't know who "Hntr" is, but he/she is one lucky person!

Feeling a bit baffled

As to why only 2 have responded to this thread! We post pics to get responses.....maybe mine are not slutty enough? IDN, just guessing:confused:

You original post is at slow time time of the day, early afternoon, people getting ready to leave work, have things to do after work etc. Wait untill later tonight when people sit down to relax, then the new posts will start pouring in

As to why only 2 have responded to this thread! We post pics to get responses.....maybe mine are not slutty enough? IDN, just guessing:confused:

You will get many, many more responses. Some of them will even be in writing. ;) Keep those beautiful photos coming, please.

Mmm.....I certainly enjoyed your pic....love to see whatever you want to share :*

Now that is an image I will have in my mind is what it looked like when the vibe followed!

Yes....pretty...sexy. Hope you enjoy my eyes on your skin...groping you all over dear.;):heart::kiss:

In my defense this is the first time I have been on Lit since last week... but I will be checking in regulalrly

I really like the one pic that is in this thread, and hope you will add more pics.
Very lovely woman!

You surely don't need feedback....you should get it all day every day!!I personally think you are one of the sexiest women on FB and that's with only one pic!!!

Back