Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

--He nods.-"Yes just like that....Please keep that up it feels so good."-He groaned his hands in her hair as he fucked her tits.-
 
She moan feeling his hands pull her hair alittle as she tittie fucked his nice cock moving up and down on it.
 
-He groaned in the bed and Miles groaned looking to her eyes.-"This is so good."-His cock pulsed between her breasts.-
 
She moved his cock faster licking the head of it at times enjoying the feel of it she still had in her head someone could walk in it be hot see her tits fucking his cock she looked up at him so much want in his eyes " You want to cum on theses nice titties"She asked him.
 
-He groaned and looked.-"Yeah i want to cum all over those tits you hot little slut."-He groaned and looked to her eyes and exploded cumming as it blasts her face and tits.-"Oh you little hot nurse you....I think i need to fuck you to get better."
 
She moan watching his cum exploded over her tits and some on her face she licked up with her fingers she smiled up at him then hearing him say he wanted to fuck her she was soak so hearing that she said " Fuck me then how do you want me bend over on top of you" she moved up and reach for his hand placing it on her wet shaved pussy she looked at him "feel how wet i am for you?" She rub his fingers on her up and down.
 
-He smiled rubbing her slit.-"Oh i like that....let me bend you over the bed you little nurse slut."-He stood up and bends her forward picking up her skirt he slid his cock in her wet pussy and groaned as he held her hips as he began to move his cock in and out of her pussy and and slow teasing and grinding of his cock.-"Oh yeah naughty nurse your to naughty for me...."
 
He got up and she bend over for him spreading her legs as he step behind her and enter her wet pussy and he held her hips as he started to move inside her she cried out feeling his nice cock in her wet pussy.
 
-He groaned pounding her pussy holding her hips feeling his cock get hugged by her pussy he groaned moving his hips faster groaning more.-
 
Feeling him pound her pussy she grab the bed as he moved in and out faster fucking her she cried out oh yes fuck me hard she love he knew how to please her she got turn on someone may walk in she knew no one may but just the thought she was more turn on she push back hard making him go deep in her.
 
-A Loan doctor was walking by and observed the scene. Miles didn't catch it but When Marie looks up she can see a small mirror with a man his cock out stroking watching voyeuristic.-
 
She looked up seeing a guy watching she looked back at miles " Let him come in some may see him he don't need to touch let him know I'm yours" She smiled pushing back on his cock.
 
-Miles smiled.-"Let him watch i didn't even see him."-He grins and pounds her Pussy faster and harder groaning.-"Oh yeah that feels nice Nurse...I am sure you want that ass taken as well."
 
She moans out as he starts to pound her faster and harder she pushed back hard as he fucked her " Oh not yet I'm going to cummmm" As she did her body shaking.
 
-He groaned feeling her body shake he filled her naughty pussy with his cum filling her. Miles smiled as she came he pushed his cock in her ass and groaned moving his cock in and out of her.-
 
As she shake though her oragasm she felt him pop his cock in her ass she scream out more Oh god she was shocked she kept cumming as he enter her ass .
 
-He groaned and thrusts his cock deep in her ass pounding her tight hole harder and harder grabbing her hips. Thrusting his cock harder and faster it felt so good she was screaming and his moaning was getting louder as well.-
 
She could get quiet as he started pounding her tight hole harder and fast,her head threw back as she screamed out in pleasure and pain reaching down she rubbed her still wet pussy as he fucked her ass.
 
-He groaned fucking her on the hospital bed, Moaning more the Doctor decided to leave he couldn't watch anymore going to wash up a bit.-"Oh yeah Marie come on i know you want it beg me for a harder fucking."
 
" Oh yes fuck my tight ass" She scream out moaning so loud,grabbing the bed tight his cock fill her ass so full she rubbed her wet pussy faster entering her fingering it feeling his cock fuck her ass as she fingered her pussy moaning out " oh yes cum in my tight hole"
 
-Miles groaned and came filling her ass filling it with hot cum. He groaned and pulled out as he ran his hands over her ass.-"You like that huh?"
 
She moan out feeling him cum in her ass she cum alittle then he pulled out running his hands on her ass asking her if she liked she said oh yes lick me pleases she wanted to cum alittle more and knew a few licks of his tongue she would be there.
 
-He grins and knelt down licking her clit till he felt her juices run freely on his tongue and smiled.-"Let's clean you up and we can move on with our day of fun with other outfit's agreed."-he cuddled with her a moment.-
 
" Mmm yes" Feeling his arms around her felt good but she wanted his tongue and he knew it she moan as he licked her again cleaning her juice she moan out his tongue felt so good.
 
-Miles licked her pussy cleaning her up rubbing her breasts a bit while he lapped her pussy cleaning her.-
 
Back
Top