Mass guy looking for nude beach date

Blase

Sub Whisperer
Hello, ladies! The all-too-short New England summer is half over and I'm hoping that at least one of you is local (I'm in southeastern Mass) and thinking the same thing I am -

I'd love to get out somewhere where I could swim and run around naked outdoors, but who wants to go to a nude beach alone??!!!

So, here's my offer: If you're interested, let's chat a bit to see if we think we'd find each other at least pleasant company, then talk about logistics if all seems well.

Let me emphasize that this is NOT a sex ad!!! That is not to say that I wouldn't be open to dating someone who seemed compatible, but this ad is about a day at the beach! Period!

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you enjoy nude beaches, or if you've always thought you might enjoy one but never had the chance. Talk to me and you may soon be surprised to find yourself doing something more outlandish than going out for ice cream on a hot, sunny day.

Summer's going by!

Blase

Blase said:
Hello, ladies! The all-too-short New England summer is half over and I'm hoping that at least one of you is local (I'm in southeastern Mass) and thinking the same thing I am -

I'd love to get out somewhere where I could swim and run around naked outdoors, but who wants to go to a nude beach alone??!!!

So, here's my offer: If you're interested, let's chat a bit to see if we think we'd find each other at least pleasant company, then talk about logistics if all seems well.

Let me emphasize that this is NOT a sex ad!!! That is not to say that I wouldn't be open to dating someone who seemed compatible, but this ad is about a day at the beach! Period!

Anyway, feel free to PM me if you enjoy nude beaches, or if you've always thought you might enjoy one but never had the chance. Talk to me and you may soon be surprised to find yourself doing something more outlandish than going out for ice cream on a hot, sunny day.

Summer's going by!

Blase

I would TOTALLY go i love nude beaches...My fav is in NJ....*sigh* but i am in NC now...
*sobs quietly to self*

Thanks for the reply, Ms M. I may be down your way for the Thanksgiving holiday but that would doubtless be a bad time for all concerned. :eek:

I'll keep you in mind, though, in case the right opportunity ever arises. Please do the same for me. :rose:

Blase

Blase said:
Thanks for the reply, Ms M. I may be down your way for the Thanksgiving holiday but that would doubtless be a bad time for all concerned. :eek:

I'll keep you in mind, though, in case the right opportunity ever arises. Please do the same for me. :rose:

Blase

Of course love!

Hate bumping my own threads

but this one is time-sensitive.

Blase

swims back to the surface

Funny, I would have thought that an ad like this, from a single male, would have attracted a better response, given that we're such a rare commodity and all.

running out of flares

Flesh-colored ones are so hard to find.

TheDivineMsM said:
I would TOTALLY go i love nude beaches...My fav is in NJ....*sigh* but i am in NC now...
*sobs quietly to self*
what part of nc do you live in

That sounds like so much fun but alas I am in NC also.
I lived at the beach and have played naked on the beach, we have several private beaches in NC-Bald Head Island(seriously) Figure Eight Island-I lived at the coast and by private I mean mostly deserted in the spring/fall especially because it certainly isn't 'legal' here-too bad because it is so much fun! :)

Good luck to you-your beaches will be getting cold soon-we can swim in November here.

is there a website with a list of nude beaches, im in CT and always wanted to go to one. 21/m

I seldom bump my own threads, but this one is seasonal and we're right at the start of the season.

Sooo...

The offer is still open, ladies.

Sand dunes. Surf. Sky. Sea. Intelligent conversation.

Extensive public nudity.

Back