Virginia!!

Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone. This should be the last of the cold for a few days. I'm looking for a little motorcycle weather.... if everyone could do their sun dance please.

My daddy used to say it was colder than a witch's titty in a brass bra.
Freezing in Hampton Roads today.

Yay Hampton Roads!

It makes me sad that I was finding it "nice" on the drive home since it was up to 37! Lol

down in Hampton Roads this week. so cold my nipples are scratching the paint on my car.

Morning everyone! I hope we all get to have a little fun this week.. Not going down too cold, and Mo date as glorious up here near DC..

Any bi-friendly ladies frequenting the Virginia thread?

Tuesday

The warmth has been wonderful. I had forgotten what color was....and hope everyone feels as rejuvenated.

Morning everyone! I hope we all get to have a little fun this week.. Not going down too cold, and Mo date as glorious up here near DC..

Any bi-friendly ladies frequenting the Virginia thread?

*in a falsetto voice* Howdy, Jodylee. :D

Howdy, everyone. dang it's getting cold again. reckon I need some ideas on how to keep warm.

Good evening! Well I was looking forward to more snow than just this teaser flurries :)

Depending on where you are you might be getting more snow in a bit... should be a second colder band of rain coming overnight. I am just goin for a lazy night full of hot chocolate.

No snow in Hampton Roads either...not even enough of a dusting to get a 2 hour delay tomorrow :( boooooo

Back