GLBT Daily Vibe II

Merry Christmas Gia, Dizzy, Sticky, Stacey and Vibers everywhere :kiss:

Hope your all having a fab day sending lots o love to you all:rose: :kiss:

I am just lazying in bed before getting up for Christmas with parents, daughters and grandchildren, with my youngests wedding this month, Christmas has come upon me without much time to prepare,

music: naff 70s xmas album by all the usual suspects

mood: excited

wearing: my new santa baby lingerie and stockings, for my own amusement really, as single.:heart:

Good morning to everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday. What's up for the weekend?

Good morning to everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday. What's up for the weekend?
Hiya - hope Xmas was good for you?
I have a friend staying for NY but we don't have a plan yet... any suggestions? ( other than flying to Chicago, which would be fun but tricky ) :)

Hiya - hope Xmas was good for you?
I have a friend staying for NY but we don't have a plan yet... any suggestions? ( other than flying to Chicago, which would be fun but tricky ) :)

My Christmas was very good, thanks Sticky. No plans here either. Oh yes, coming out to Chicago would be a lot of fun, but It's going to be very cold here over the New Year holiday :(

Hi Vibers:kiss:
well weather permitting should be going clubbing in London NYE a lovely place round the corner from Trafalgar Square, called Halfway To Heaven. As its a gay club, it guarantees I will not be starting the year with any romance or love,but will be great night out:rose:

Today I am so tired, have done nothing including getting dressed,

wearing: white satin negligee and thigh length leopard print soft dressing gown

music: Fame Monster - Lady Gaga

mood: tired but cheerful

Hi inthegutter:rose:

Hello! What are everyone's plans for these last few days of 2013?

Hi Dizzy, well NYE I am out clubbing with the girls, shall be good and be in bed by breakfast time :) Apart from that not doing much, apart from catching up on the post xmas house work. Oh the excitement of it all:kiss:

What have you got planned?:kiss:

Does spending the day decorating count for a form of celebration? No, I didn't think so either!! ;)
My friend will be back then so we need to make a plan. Most of the popular bars charge an admission ticket to keep out the riff-raff on NYE - that'll be me then but we are going shopping, just in case there are bargains :)

Does spending the day decorating count for a form of celebration? No, I didn't think so either!! ;)
My friend will be back then so we need to make a plan. Most of the popular bars charge an admission ticket to keep out the riff-raff on NYE - that'll be me then but we are going shopping, just in case there are bargains :)

Decorating only counts, if you drink as you paint. My favourite way of decorating that is.
I am going out in central London and they only charging £5 admission NYE which I thought was very reasonable. I been shopping looking for an outfit, only "bargain" I found I like was in Debenhams, and I really cant afford after lil un's wedding and xmas in the last 3 weeks, to spend £300 on a frock, it did look fab on though. :rose:

Decorating only counts, if you drink as you paint. My favourite way of decorating that is.
I am going out in central London and they only charging £5 admission NYE which I thought was very reasonable. I been shopping looking for an outfit, only "bargain" I found I like was in Debenhams, and I really cant afford after lil un's wedding and xmas in the last 3 weeks, to spend £300 on a frock, it did look fab on though. :rose:
Could post a link or summinck? Is it in the catalogue?
Darling - you'd look fab in Cinders rags but .... a proper frock helps too huh?! :) :kiss:

Do you get to wear one of those kick ass hats, too? I see them around here every now and then (good ol' Commonwealth connection, right?), and I'm a little jealous. I don't think I could ever make it work for me, alas.

Getting here a little late, but spent the day shopping and visiting friends. Now I'm relaxing with a bottle of Merlot. I hope everyone had a good day :kiss:

Getting here a little late, but spent the day shopping and visiting friends. Now I'm relaxing with a bottle of Merlot. I hope everyone had a good day :kiss:
That's a red wine isn't it? I can't drink the stuff: I love the taste but it hates me - gives me such a bad head within minutes - Champagne does the same. Maybe it's a migraine, but I don't get migraines :confused: White wine is fine and spirits don't make me drunk, which is kinda weird.
Anyone else got weird drink issues? :D

Morning Vibers:kiss:

Well Sticky this is the frock I wanted :
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_54510+202348254_-1

this is what I have ended up buying:
http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_009010118703_-1

Oh I wish I was rich, and slimmer!:rose:

I find all alcohol when drunk n sufficient quantities gives me a migraine, for example after a couple of bottles of vodka I can barely function:D
Well those are both great but yea.... that full length is a heart-breaker as much a bank-breaker :heart: I wish my ass was a bit bigger for those :D I have to accessorize to disguise that :rolleyes:

It's very Kate Middleton isn't it?

Back