Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
The Hobbit as actually the best movie I have seen! We saw the 3-D version, there were so many things to look at the way you see it all was very impressive to me. Not just the effects the whole movie looked 3 dimensional. You will love it my Lady!
10-10 the Brownies are a dangerous team today!

Congrats to your team on the win :) I think Richardson is going to be a real monster :)

I think it's a shame I never had a nurse this hot . But then again , that'd fuck up my BP readings

WisH I were there too!!

Wishing you were here.

Great photos - I have something to replace the little vibrator in this marvelous shot:
attachment.php

DAve :devil::devil:

Welcome to my thread. My name is Nurse Desire and I am 28 years old. I have lurked on the forums for quite some time and I finally worked up the courage to post a few photos. I am shy and don't always think I look beautiful, so I hope this will build some confidence. Feel free to let me know what you think. :)

just finding this today...looking great....time to catch up on the rest :)

Congrats to your team on the win :) I think Richardson is going to be a real monster :)
Thank you my Lady, it was a tough first half of football. I think its a shame how they are going about restructuring the team. Firing a head coach effects many other people. I really hate that they do it around the Holidays too.
One the other hand your Bears did well!
I get to sit the playoffs out or will have to pick a different team to root for. Will be getting an earful from all the Broncos Fans I know. LoL

Happy New Year!

Spending a nice night at home, having fun with the camera... What do you all think??

Attachments

• happy new year 1.jpg
    happy new year 1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,105
  • happy new year 2.jpg
    happy new year 2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,112
  • happy new year 3.jpg
    happy new year 3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,410
Thank you my Lady, it was a tough first half of football. I think its a shame how they are going about restructuring the team. Firing a head coach effects many other people. I really hate that they do it around the Holidays too.
One the other hand your Bears did well!
I get to sit the playoffs out or will have to pick a different team to root for. Will be getting an earful from all the Broncos Fans I know. LoL

I usually choose a different team to root for during the playoffs :) I was surprised by Lovie Smith's firing.. but the other coaches that were fired so far, not surprising. Who are you going to choose as your playoff team ?

Happy New Year NurseDesire my love :) :rose:

Nice to see someone else braving their own pictures. Hope your hubby helps with those :) Get artistic... you have the talent :)

Bless :)

You just made it that much more happier! Nurse of my Desire!

:) Hope you really are having a great night!
Happy New Year NurseDesire my love :) :rose:

Nice to see someone else braving their own pictures. Hope your hubby helps with those :) Get artistic... you have the talent :)

Bless :)

Thank you very much :) I've received so much great feedback :) Happy new year Sienna!

Beautiful photos

Spending a nice night at home, having fun with the camera... What do you all think??

Just got in from work and saw your photos - much nicer than the ones I had to take tonight!! This one
attachment.php

OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks for brightening our New Years Eve!! Oh and go Patriots!! DAve :kiss::kiss:

I've not even gotten half way through Your thread and I am already hooked. Sign me up for all the updates Darling! Such a Beautiful smile and love the teasing shots. For me almost uncovered is always sexier. Although I can't wait to see the breasts and rest!

When I decide to wear underwear to work it usually is a thong :devil:

I've not even gotten half way through Your thread and I am already hooked. Sign me up for all the updates Darling! Such a Beautiful smile and love the teasing shots. For me almost uncovered is always sexier. Although I can't wait to see the breasts and rest!

Thank you for enjoying my thread :) I appreciate your comments and feedback :) !!

Those lips are absolutely amazing. I want you to nurse the ever living hell out of me!

:) I'm very good at my profession I promise to take excellent care of you and take care of your every need :devil:

Just got in from work and saw your photos - much nicer than the ones I had to take tonight!! This one
attachment.php

OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks for brightening our New Years Eve!! Oh and go Patriots!! DAve :kiss::kiss:

Thank you for viewing my new pics! Happy New Year Dave :)

Back