New Story Advertisments

First Story, Looking for feedback

Hi I've been a casual reader on this site for about 6 years and finally decided to make an account and start contributing.

This is a pretty short(<5000 words) story about two girls falling in lust after a trip to the beach
http://www.literotica.com/s/two-daiquiris

Any hints on pacing, character development would be great as I feel those are my areas of weakness.

If you message me with some feedback and want me to read over your (short) story and give you some feedback I'll definitely make an effort and get back to you.

Cheers,
SoCali
 
The 4th tale of my erotic adventures with Prince Charming

Hello all,

This is the 4th tale/chapter of my sexual adventures with my Prince Charming at a Calif based sex website. I thought this tale was the finale but he came back for more as he missed me..so there might be a few more tales to tell.

Let me know what you think as I would really appreciate that.

Thanks for reading & Happy WED/HUMP Day Hugs,

Maureen

The LINK:

http://www.literotica.com/s/my-erotic-adventures-on-a-sex-site-ch-04
 
Sorry guys, since I can't delete this post, I have to make it off-topic..
 
Last edited:
Time Stop Story Posted

Bucky Duckman, "Time Stop," in the Sci-fi & Fantasy section:

http://www.literotica.com/s/time-stop-1

Always up for a challenge, I read a discussion board thread suggesting a story about time stopping. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=663082 Why not, I thought. It's been a while since I brushed off my sci-fi oriented skill and concept looked like a fun one to explore.

There were challenges to overcome - how did it work? How much did I have to explain to make the story believable? How far could I take the concept. One of the comments suggests I shouldn't have had the hero of the story ever use his cellphone, though I don't agree with that feedback, it's a valid observation.

Otherwise, it's a longer story, at 25,000 - it's novella length. It's not a sex heavy as I usually like, but it's definately sexual through-out. Our hero has fun with things. At least I think so. What about you?
 
Hot sex featuring bisexual guys in a group setting

Bucky Duckman, "First Snow," in the group sex catagory.

http://www.literotica.com/s/first-snow-2

Guys can be bi, too, and it can still be hot! Unless, of course, you're repulsed by the idea. Still, I'm a big supporter of both genders being equally bisexual and this story celebrates that concept.

Interesting back story to this story: There's a micro-payment site called fiverr and on a whim, I contacted an author and asked her to write about my favorite topic - bisexual men. I wanted to see how someone else would treat the subject matter. Her result was TERRIBLE! Worse, she claims to be a creative writing major. Really? Ouch!

So, using the story I bought from her as a guideline, I wrote the story she should have written, trying to follow her story as closely as possible. I think it's a hot little piece. What about you?
 
"Doing It for You" now posted in Loving Wives

My newest story, "Doing It for You," http://www.literotica.com/s/doing-it-for-you, is posted in the Loving Wives section.

A married couple, struggling to make ends meet, work on the set of a porno movie. When a porn star fails to show up for shoot, a man's wife steps in to take her place, while her husband watches! How far can love be stretched? An exceptionally explicit story that was first suggested in the "Story Ideas" thread of the forum.
 
My 5th Erotic Tale has been posted !!

Hello all,

My 5th tale of my ongoing adventures with my Prince Charming/Master has been posted here on Lite. I hope you will enjoy our ongoing sexual adventures. I know I had fun living them :)

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Weekend Hugs,

Maureen

The 5th Tale is here :

http://www.literotica.com/s/anas-little-secret
 
New story posted

It must be that time of the month again.

I have another new-to-here story posted. As with last month's story this is set in the Charmed universe. This is chapter 1 of what should be a 2 chapter story. I just have to get around to writing chapter 2. :)

Anyway, here it is -

http://www.literotica.com/s/charmed-not-so-bad-after-all-ch-01

I should probably explain the title - I wrote this shortly after the season 6 ending episode "It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World: Part 1" Hence the title "Not So Bad After All", which will make more sense after the second chapter is finished. I think. One of the problems with starting something and not finishing it for more than 7 years is that you kind of forget where you wanted to go with things. Oh well. I guess this will give me an excuse to re-watch some episodes of Charmed. Not up to Buffy standards perhaps, but the three ladies were smoking hot.

Kind of why I like to imagine them being naughty together. :)

So. Comments or feedback of any kind is, as always, very much appreciated. And to those that have already commented, Thank You. Sincerely.

Later,

TNP
 
Dreams & Love http://www.literotica.com/s/dreams-and-love is my first English story here. It's a romantic story about an ambitious man who has to chose between his dreams and the love of his life. It's set in the most romantic city in the world, Paris. I have also written an alternative ending as well. Kindly read and let me know what you think about my effort?
 
Does coffee count as a fetish?

I wrote a quicky poem (quickies are soooo. much fun) about my coffee drinking, you might like. My girlfriend says it counts as a fetish because it makes me pee and she has a pee fetish. Another girlfrend who doesn't have a pee fetish (might be biased her) says that just because my piss is used in a fetish that does not qualify coffee drinking as a fetish. What do you think shoutl I expand it into a fetish story or am I all wet?


http://www.literotica.com/p/i-suck-at
 
Hi. I recently posted chapter 3 of my "Teaching Chantelle" series. This chapter expands from simply teaching Chantelle and having fun with her, to MMF with Chantelle and her boyfriend. I would welcome feedback on this, and on the other three parts (the prologue, and chapters 1 and 2). This has been my first effort writing erotica in many years, and I've been very gratified by the feedback on the first three posts. So thank you everyone!

The link is below:
http://www.literotica.com/s/teaching-chantelle-ch-03
 
My first story is finally online here at Literotica. It's an imagined lap dance performed on another woman. I wrote this some time ago without any thought of posting on someplace like Lit, but since it was done I thought I'd go ahead and put it up.

It's called, oddly enough, The Lap Dance.
 
Several new things up and more to come

I've been on Literotica just a few months, but I have one short and one chapter story posted, as well as a second short and more chapters awaiting acceptance. Please check them out and PLEASE vote! ;)

My short is here: http://www.literotica.com/s/scarred-1

And my chapter story starts here: http://www.literotica.com/s/fae-war-ch-0

My chapter story is not heavily sexual, while my short stories are, just to warn you.
 
Back
Top