The Boss and the naughty wife (closed for Samrita)

wondermankd

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 27, 2002
Posts
279
Kamran Khan had already made his first million when most people his age were still paying off student debts. He was a hard working career driven individual who knew what he wanted, and always got what he wanted. Work hard, play hard was his Motto.

Born and brought up in the UK with parents of Pakistani heritage, he never had the easy life growing up, which is partially what makes him into the success he is today, and the hard-nosed bastard some perceive him to be. cockiness and arrogance to some is confidence to him.

He knew how to take care of himself. He was 37 years old, fit, medium build, and 5'10'. He had salt and pepper grey and black hair which suited him. Always looked professional, and spoke in a respectable manner with a great command of the English language.

He had just moved to the states, and taken over the Investor Sales desk for one of the large investment banks. He had the largest office on the trade floor, and he had respect, he had fear.....his team had heard of his success, and his no pissing about attitude in how he wanted things done.....people would look up to him, suck up to him, no denying what anyone thought Kamran was hear to shake things up and make this team a success.

The CEO was in town and the day after Kamran arrived there was due to be some late night drinks on the floor.... probably around 200 people would be there, mainly staff and their partners.....maybe this would be a good opportunity for him to mingle and network and to get to know his team better. He had asked his secretary to email the team and for them to make sure they made every effort to attend with their partners, and by this he expected them all to be there... as he walked out of his office and onto the tradefloor, Alistair said, I'll be there....so did Jen, Xian Lee, Kev, Indy....and everyone else....

Let's see what the evening would hold for Kamran...
 
Rita had just returned from the gym. She had to join her husband, Kev for a party to honor their visiting CEO.

She showered and then pulled out of her closet the brand new outfit she’d gone out and purchased yesterday afternoon, at her favorite boutique. It was a daring dress. Its one piece dress had a deep scoop bodice that was so low cut that it barely covered her tits. The one inch wide shoulder straps were right out at the very edges of her creamy shoulders. The skirt was so short that it revealed almost all of her thighs. The dress had red and black stripes that ran lengthwise and fully accented the lush curves of her ripe body, to the absolute maximum. She had purchased knee length shiny black, extremely high heeled boots and matching elbow length gloves to go with the dress.



Although she had spent much of yesterday afternoon trying on many of the boutique’s outfits, she had loved this one from the first moment she saw it.

Rita finished putting the extremely erotic outfit on and looked in her full length mirror and saw the reflection of the model of a truly succulent trophy wife that she was. The 30 year old had been a small time model in her college when she had met Kev, a rising star in an investment bank. She fell in love with him and his money and promising career. 4 years into her marriage, she was waiting for Kev to join the highest echelons of the bank. But she made the most of the money that Kev earned.

She loved attending these office get-togethers. She enjoyed dressing up and dressing up to tease. There was not a single friend of Kev that she had not flirted. So was the case ith most of her colleagues. She loved teasing them, making them desire her. But she had never indulged any of them. The knowledge that these men would do anything to have her would thrill her, give her a sense of power. But never had she betrayed Kev, never till now. The closest was a former Director who almost had her on her knees but some urgent office work intervened.

She met up with Kev who drove her to the 5-star hotel that was to serve as the venue for the event. Slowly, her arms in her husband's arms, she walked in.
 
Kam felt so damn tired, ratty, aggresive.....the lack of sleep and jet lag was just fucking killing him....he didn't fancy going to this event tonight and playing happy families but knew he had to ....knew he had to create an impression....

It was nearly 8pm, and all he could do was jump in the shower and freshen up.... yes that felt so good .... the hot water soothing his body as he squirted the shower gel all over his body down his stomach and letting it drip onto his bif fat cock......he started stroking it...slowly.....lathering it up......with one hand on the wall and the other grabbing his shaft....he started fucking wanking his cock.....knowing he had to cum....it would help him de-stress, and make him feel a whole lot better.....fuck he was rock fucking hard thinking about a recent fiasco, before all of a sudden the phone started buzzing.....fuck it put him right off as he ran out of the shower......it was reception....Sir your car is waiting..... I'll be down in 10 he replied....... so much for the de-stress....the mood was lost.... so he got ready quickly.... dark brown brogues...tanned belt, grey Armani suit, silver cufflinks, his Breitling watch, with a crisply ironed smart Boss shirt.... he felt good and fresh as he jumped in the car....

The driver mentioned it was not far as Kam wondered if he would suffer not having wanked before leaving.... he closed his eyes and started day dreaming... his weakness.... women.... ruined his marriage, was the reason he didn't see much of his kids, he had a weakness.....for sins of the flesh...

Sir ....Sir...... he must have dozed off....we're here .... got back to reality as he thanked the driver and walked towards the Hotel.... passed the concierge to the area where the party was being held.....he knew he was going to get alot of attention as he had a reputation....but he honestly didn't plan on staying too long.....just long enough to show his face and network a little....he walked in and stood there for a second and just admired the view.... a waitress came over and offered him a drink.... just an orange juice for me.... she was young...nothing stronger Sir... not unless your going to join me he joked......I don't drink alone.... she just giggled and replied I'm at work and walked off to get his drink.....he was confident, and had a charisma about him, a way with words and was never shy.....

Kam started noticing a few people in his team, they were all gathered across the room, he noticed Alastair with his wide.....fuck she wasn't too bad.... early 40's..... he thought to himself I definately would.... the waitress brought over his orange juice as he gave here a wink and continued to scan the room....he thought to himself I'll give it a minute before I walk over and I suppose I better go and meet the wanker of an old git CEO...... so he did just that....this guy must have been in his 60's and had a youngish oriental girl on his arm, she couldnt be more than 25, slim, petite, with a perfect figure, cute, and very sexy, he was thinking how he would rip her apart....Kammy liked a bit more meat on his women though....he liked them a bit more curvy.... he needed to get away from the CEO, he had made his intro so he walked over to his team... and they were just all sucking up to him, being polite, overly polite, god he thought some of these guys would probably let him fuck their wives just to get ahead in the team.... Debbie who was on his team was looking rather lush....she was a recent graduate who just wanted success and quickly.....she was wearing a fitted long red dress that was low cut, with a big slit showing alot of thigh.....Debbie knew she had his attention...but Kam being Kam didn't let her have too much of his attention, his eyes were transfixed on something else.... He noticed Kev had just walked in.... Kev was white and it was a suprise to see that his wife was of Indian decent.... all Kam could do was just stare with lust as she walked in with him.....arm in arm..... He was fucking her with his eyes, and she could probably see that.... He scanned her from her piercing eyes, to the long flowing hair, the sexy make up.....and that fucking dress....as she walked it was as if those gorjus fucking tits were about to fall out of that dress and it was so short it barely covered her ass and fitted her figure so well.....the gloves added some class....and the thigh high boots.....well they looked slutty but he fucking loved it.... he heard Kev muttering to her about looking slutty and wearing the boots as they walked over and Kev like a lap dog keen to impress came straight over to Kam..... Hey Kam.... how you doing? This is my wife...... Kam shaked hands with Kev, and then with his wife.... oh you are so so punching about your weight here Kev.... his wife giggled a little and introduced herself as Rita.... pleased to meet you Rita....I must say ...you look stunning....
 
Rita walked in, along with Kev. She spoke to some of his colleagues and their wives. She also glanced at Debbie, the gorgeous girl, wearing the low cut red dress, with a big slit showing alot of thigh. The dressed looked really good and she thought of of buying something like that in future. She could not help but wonder whether Debbie had flirted with her husband. But soon she noticed another Asian man staring at her. His fit body and salt and pepper hair made him very attractive. She had not met him and with his Greek Gods look, she decided he would be her prey for tonight, a prey to tease and flirt with and then leave just as he falls for her. Not that it was going to be difficult tonight. He looked transfixed and captivated by her looks and her dress as his eyes roved over her.

As she moved close, she noticed he looked even better up close. His piercing eyes were overpowering and she felt a chill down her spine as he looked at her. But then she had played with many better men.

pleased to meet you Rita....I must say ...you look stunning

Thank you! I must say that you look rather fetching yourself. I am sure the women in the party are throwing themselves at you. Where had you been hiding all this while?" she replied and then turning to Kev "you have not introduced this verittable Adonis to me earlier, sweetheart. Have you?"
 
Kam giggled....thank you Rita...but I've had like 4 hours sleep over 2 days, and am still jet lagged. Flew in from London yesterday, and I have just taken over your husband's team....so you better tell him to step up or I'll have to discipline him..... lol that was a joke....

Will you excuse me Rita, Kev... I'm just going to pop out for some fresh air... Kam smiled as he walked off, stepping outside to light up a cigarette....he wasn't a smoker....more of a casual, social smoker..... he lit up a cigarette and took a deep long puff as he started thinking about Rita...there was something about her....it was probably because she was desi....he tended to stay away from Indian girls in the UK because they were all so stuck up and bitchy, but there was something about Rita, he knew he wanted her, and he knew he could have her, and not for a second did he think she is married or it is too close to home as her hubby is on her team, he didn't give a fuck.....when we wanted something he got it.....and he knew that he could have Rita....she might be hard work, but he would fucking have her....

He heard a voice.... it's a dirty habit.... he looked round and it was Rita.... she smiled can I have one.... shhhhh don't tell Kev..... it's just a sneaky one....I don't mind one here and there.....

sure you can he replied.... maybe this wasn't going to be as hard work as he thought it was going to be.....but for Kam the fun was in the chase, the teasing....the build up.....cos he knew when he got hold of Rita, he was going to fuck her senseless in every way possible...

Hello Hello.... Kam ...Kam..... Rita was waving her hand in front of Kam.... what r u day dreaming about young man..... she looked at Kam looking at her, and watched his eyes scan to her breasts and cleavage, the shape and roundness, the nipples showing thru the sheer fabric.... not leaving much to the imagination.....you are day dreaming about me aren't you .... He winked at her.....threw down his cigarette, and stepped on it, smiled at her teasingly as he said....maybe and walked back inside.... he kind of left her shell shocked.... she wasn't use to men walking away from her, but Kam knew what he was doing, as he walked off to head back inside...
 
"If that is how you look when jet-lagged, I for sure, would love to see when you are fresh" Rita responded.

The realisation that he was Kev's boss excited her. She had a thing for men with money. but also for men in position of power.

"Oh, I am sure Kevin would step up. He is a good worker. I am curious though how you discipline. I would not mind a little disciplining" She said with a twisted smile. "hahaha, you didn't fall for that joke, did you?

She followed Kam outside "can I have one? shhhhh don't tell Kev..... it's just a sneaky one....I don't mind one here and there....." she asked for a cigarette with a come hither smile.

She noticed Kam looking at her, scanning her tits and cleavage - she had worn the revealing dress exactly for this effect and it thrilled - it seemed her husband's boss was already all putty in her hands.
"you are day dreaming about me aren't you?" just when she was thinking about her triumph, Kam walked away.

"Well, that was a downer" she thought. but then she loved a challenged.

She strutted back to the dance floor, sashaying as if she was back on the ramp in her college days, her hips swaying in symphony with her long legs. All in front of Kam,

"Could you care to dance?" Just as Kam thought she was asking him, he realised that she had asked Alistair, a colleague.

"Sure." Alistair responded in delight. To join Sasha for a dance was a windfall for him. He had lusted after her since the first time had had met her.

Rita locked her eyes on Alistair's darker blue eyes, as she sensuously ran her tongue along her upper lip and gave him a smoldering hot come-hither look. He pressed up close as the song dictated a slow dance. Slow and sensual, their bodies pressed together, her tits rubbing his thick, muscular chest, her hips thrusting forward, sexily beating into his hips and groin.

Everything visible to Kam. She stole many glances towards him, noting with pleasure that he was staring at her, a growing bulge visible in his crotch.

Enthused, she pressed closer against Alistair - trying to bait Kamran.
 
Kam knew she would come after him, but he didn't expect what happened next as she walked past him, and started dancing with Alistair....and at that very provocatively.....they were cut from the same cloth.....if Kam was confident, knew what he wanted and a tease, then Rita was nothing less...

Kam stood with Kev and he watched them literally dry hump on the dance floor...he made a comment Kev about his wife, and how he would never let another near his wife like that.....Kev laughed it off and said it's only a bit of fun... Kam watched on with interest, her eyes were locked on him and she was doing it to make him jealous.....and it was working, but all it was doing to Kam was working him up more and more inside, not just with the blood rushing to his cock and his hard on but also mentally, cos he knew when he fucked her later, she would get it.....and he knew she would get it...

Kam purposely walked thru the middle of the dance floor to get to the bar on the other side, his intentions were to walk right past her to show her he didn't care, as he brushed past her, he felt her grab his hand and pulled herself all over him, his hands now around her waist...her lips inches from his, his bulge pressing against her .... her sweaty hot body looked and felt so fucking good against him, as she leaned into him and whispered don't you wanna dance with me naughty boy....as she said that she grabbed his bulge.....which made Kam smile before she went back to teasing Alistair....

Kam went to the corner of the bar and stood against the bar as he watched her....maybe it was pissing her off that Kam was not falling at her feet already....but he knew she would come to him.....and she did a few minutes later he saw her at the other side of the bar ordering herself a drink and she grabbed it and walked across the bar, right next to him....she came and positioned herself right next to Kam facing him....her chest was touching his....he didn;t say a word.....he traced his finger on her thigh....up and down her thigh slowly teasingly lifting the hem of her dress.....playfully.....

He knew she was game.....he know what she wanted ....but he was enjoying the flirting and the games too much....the build up of the tension....
 
Rita picked her drink and stood right next to Kam, her tits brushing against him. Even though he was silent, his fingers snaking up her thighs, slowly lifting the hem of her dress.

His hands on her sent her heartbeat racing, his touch making her eager for more. She pushed her tits right into her face as she pushed her pelvis forward to grind slowly against him, brushing against the growing bulge in his crotch.

But she was not going to give him an easy victory. She pulled away a wee bit, asking him innocuously. "you should have the drink I am having, Long Island Iced Tea, beats Sex on the Beach any day" as she took one more step back.
 
Kam could see this was going to be a challenge and he knew it wasn't going to be easy, but by the end of the night he knew he would have her, and have his wicked way with her...she was definately teasing him as she took a step back and started talking about sex on the beach and her drink.... he gave her a cheeky smile and stepped towards her... until he was pressed against her, there lips inches apart....he didn't care who could see, as this time his hand traced her thigh, along the hem of her dress, towards the front of her dress.....she didn't stop him, as he put his hand between her legs, he could feel her lacey thong thong was damp , warm and wet, as he pushed it to the side, and with force thrusted a finger deep into her soaking wet pussy.... her whole body jerked, and he could sense the excitement in her eyes, he kept his finger there, and he could feel Rita grinding her hips and body against him fucking his finger, he pulled out his finger, and bring it to her lips rubbing it all over her lips....and gave her a teasing kiss on the lips as he handed her his business card, and walked off....

She was gobsmacked, and couldn't move for a second, Rita ws sof ucking sexually charged, and horny that she fucking wanted him and wanted all of him right now....she looked at the business card, and turned it round, in pen was written my office, 16th floor, room 1610, in 10 minutes....
 
Rita could not wait for more and basked in the glory of what she thought was her triumph, when Kam pressed against her, there lips inches apart.

She moaned and squirmed, shamelssly, as his hand traced her thigh, along the hem of her dress, towards the front of her dress.

She didn't stop him when he put his hand between her legs and pushed her lacey thong underneath her skimpy dress aside and thrusted a finger deep into her soaking wet pussy.... she moaned loudly not caring who heard her as she grinded her hips and body against him, fucking his finger.

Just as she was about to increase her tempo, he pulled out his finger, and rubbed it all over her lips....and gave her a teasing kiss on the lips as he handed her his business card, and walked off....

16th floor, room 1610, in 10 minute

Rita contemplated her move - Kam had played her right and taken her where very few men (and women) had - her body was on fire. She was not sure if she was in control here.

But then this was too fine and thrilling a challenge to give up - she had teased and bested many others, without losing the plot. and with his arrogance and power, Kam was a wild beast made for her to tame.

She decided to take the bait and walked into Kam's office.
 
Rita got out of the lift, and walked along the hallway on the 16th floor.....1610 was the largest office on the other side of the walkway with a massive glass window....she strutted her way towards his office and could hear moans and groans....the door was fully open, so whatever was going on they didn't want to hide what they were doing.... she stood in the doorway and watched....

Kam was sitting back in his big leather armchair, with the young waitress from earlier getting face fucked....she was on her knees, gagging and sucking like a greedy little whore as Kam leaned back and enjoyed it.....he saw Rita, and he wanted Rita to see this...

Rita was fucking pissed off, but more than that she was so fucking turned on as she stood in the doorway, her hand teasing her body.....she wanted Kam to see this as much as he wanted her to watch him.....she slowly slipped off the thin straps of her dress, as it fell to her waist, revealing the rounded luscious curvy breasts of hers and erect dark nipples.....she started pinching them, and playing with them, as she stood there, lifting up her dress above her ass......so her dress was now munched up around her waist........her left hand slipped between her legs and in her panties as she played with herself.....pulling it out and rubbing the fucking wetness all over her nipples....it was her fucking way of saying they are fucking waiting to be licked by you....... as she did that Kam fucking erupted his load in the waitress's mouth....grabbing a fistful of her hair as he pumped her mouth ....2, 3...4 times until he slouched back in his chair.....and she fell back and got her breath back..... she saw Rita, in the doorway, and she just got up and hurried off....past Rita to the lift....

Rita closed the door as she walked past, and walked straight upto Kam's chair...without saying a word, she climbed onto his leather armchair....Kam was still slouched down from his blowjob..... she was on her knees, positioned on the armchair, as she pulled her thong to the side, and rammed it into Kam's face and started grinding him.....his hands grabbed her ass, and ripped at her thong, fucking ripping it off as she started fucking his face.... she tasted so fucking good....... but just as Kam was starting to get hard again.....Rita pulled away and off the chair and stepped back..... she was going to be the one in control now..... she stepped further back, and pulled her dress down from her waist so she was standing before him in just her black thigh high boots...
 
Rita closed the door as the slutty waitress walked past her and out of the office, and walked straight upto Kam's chair.

Without saying a word, she climbed onto his leather armchair, her knees, on the armchair, as she pulled her thong to the side, and rammed it into Kam's face and started grinding him...She moaned in delight when Kam grabbed her ass, and ripped at her thong, fucking ripping it off as she started fucking his face.

Just as Kam was starting to get hard again, Rita pulled away and off the chair and stepped back. She wanted to assert control . She stepped further back, and pulled her dress down from her waist so she was standing before him in just her black thigh high boots.

She walked away from Kam and leaned back on a desk, opening her legs wide, showing her wet snatch to Kam
"Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to fuck your Kev's wife?"

AS Kam nodded in agreement, his gigantic shaft erect, as if saying yes. she barked, "the you must obey my command and sit back and watch the show"

Rita took her dress and walked back towards Kam. She went him behind him and licked his neck as she took his hands and tied them.

"Now you must please your mistress"

Rita uttered as she walked back in front of him and sat on Kam's chair one again, close enough for her to tease his erect shaft, brush it occasionally but far enough to not have him inside her.

"Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to fuck your Kev's wife? Don't you want to spank me? bend me over, pin me down and ravish me?" She whispered softly, often licking his earlobes "But how would you do that, pet?"

She had never gone this far, completely naked but for her thigh high boots and in her husband's boss' office. But she had to win this battle of erotic flirtation.
 
Kam struggled.... he was kinda out of his comfort zone...he was use to being the one in control, but fuck he was trapped for now, and Rita had him stuck.....he felt Rita teasingly grinded her pussy against the shaft of his cock, as she leant forward to talk dirty in Kam's ear.....her breasts rubbing against his chest.... she was so fucking naughty that she would allow the head of his cock to dip between her wet pussy lips and then pull out.....she ripped open his shirt buttons and rubbed her hands over his slightly hair chest, as she grinded again in his lap making sure her nipples were rubbing against his chest....she then got up and turned around...sitting in Kam's lap again making sure to rest Kam's thock fat cock between her ass cheeks, as she moved her hips.....she reached her arms back around the back of the chair, as she fucking teased him beyond return, grinding and wanking his cock between her ass cheeks, moaning like a filthy whore....before she got up again and laughed... this time, she sat back down on his thigh and leaned into him....you want me to untie you don't.....what do u want to do to me.....you want to fuck me in every hole don't you .... tell me Mr Big Shot.....what the fuck do you want......tell me ....as her voice got more intense so did her grinding on his thigh...... as she again backed off.....I should fucking leave you here like this.... or maybe I should call the CEO and your team and ask them to come here and find you like this... Kam was silent.....he watched Rita as she leaned over the desk and picked up the phone.....her ass was sticking out.....and he could see her wet pussy lips glistening from behind.....he sat up and wriggled in his seat as best he cud, and used his feet to push the seat forward as the leather armchair he had was on wheels .....he pushed it forward till his face was in her ass..... Rita, was dialing on the phone and he heard the beeps of the key tones....

Hello Reception..... OH FUCK...... she moaned as she hung up.....OH FUCK YES you dirty bastard..... Kam had his face in her ass....his tongue and face in her ass....licking her pussy lips, her ass, spitting on it and pressing into as best he could.....she pushed her ass back on his mouth and face and fucking loved it.....don't fucking stop you bastard ....fuck yes..... mmmmm

untie me..... fucking untie me .... Kam shouted at her...
 
Rita teasingly grinded her pussy against the shaft of Kam's cock, as she leant forward .....her breasts rubbing against his chest.... she would allow the head of his cock to dip between her wet pussy lips and then pull out.

Soon, she turned around...sitting in Kam's lap again making sure to rest Kam's thick fat cock between her ass cheeks, as she moved her hips.

She teased him beyond return before she got up again and laughed. She sat back down on his thigh and spoke dirty to him, even as her nipples were wholly swollen and erect.

"I should fucking leave you here like this.... or maybe I should call the CEO and your team and ask them to come here and find you like this." She said sultrily.

She knew she presented an enticing view to Kam as she leaned over the desk and picked up the phone....


"Hello Reception..... OH FUCK...... " she moaned as she hung up.. "OH FUCK YES you dirty bastard..... Kam had his face in her ass....his tongue and face in her ass....licking her pussy lips, her ass, spitting on it and pressing into as best he could.....she pushed her ass back on his mouth and face and fucking loved it. "

don't fucking stop you bastard ....fuck yes..... mmmmm"

She knew she was losing control, but her body was in fire - Kam's tongue was working magic with her ass and pussy - she pushed her ass back wanting more, she needed moe of this animal. She wanted his shaft inside her, to be fucked by him.

untie me..... fucking untie me .... Kam shouted at her.

She turned around and loosened the bond " come, fuck me, you sexy bastard! Give it to me!" she screamed as she turned around, presenting her wet snatch and her ass to him.
 
Rita untied Kam, she was like a fucking dirty filthy slut on heat and wanted his cock inside....his hands all over him, she wanted to be manhandled...as soon as she had untied him, she walked over to the front of the chair and to the desk right in front, bent over, opened her legs and stuck her ass out....Kam didn't need anymore of a fucking invitation that that, his already throbbing leaking cock, and his balls full of cum were fucking ready for Rita, as he stood up, and without saying a word, grabbed her roughly by the hips, as he rammed his cock into her soaking wet sloppy pussy, he started ramming and thrusting as she rammed her ass back to meet his thrusts.....she held onto the table tightly as best she could as she fucking moaned and screamed for more, asking to be fucked harder, telling Kam she was his fucking cumslut and he could do whatever he wanted to her....he slapped her ass hard as he made her scream and kept fucking her.....he could feel he was about burst.....so he pulled out, reached over and grabbed a fistful of Rita's hair to pull her up as she fucking screamed and threw her on her fucking knees.....she knew what was going to happen, and opened her mouth as he started shooting stream after stream of cum over her face and tits, she put his cock in her mouth and fucking milked it dry.... Kam fell back in his chair, but that didn';t stop Rita, she shuffled forward and wrapped her mouth over his cock.... she looked up and spat on his fucking cock, before she licked and sucked until Kam was fucking limp in her mouth....letting the head of his cock drop out of her mouth...she got up and perched up on the edge of the desk in front of Kam, and started fingering herself, putting on a show for Kam....which he was enjoying as she could tell watching him get hard again very quickly.... Kam didn't say a word....he just gestured with his finger in a circular motion, and she knew what he meant as she turned around and bent over the desk again.....Kam stood up, and pulled her ass cheeks apart.....spitting on her ass....beforehe pushed the tip of cock into her ass as she let out a moan....she was fucking tight....but she wanted it....she started backing onto his cock until inch by inch his fat cock was in her ass upto his balls.... she started pounding and slamming her ass back....Kam slapped her fucking pert round ass......thats it you fucking dirty whore.....take my fat cock in......I wanna hear you say it Rita....where is my cock....in my fucking ass you bastard...... ah fuck me......fuck me harder.... he slammed and pounded as she fucked him back until he knew he was going to cum and started fucking cumming in her ass...... as he threw her on his desk and let his cock flop out of her ass and watched the cum drip out.... Kam left her on the desk as he walked over to his mini bar pulling out a bottle of wine that he popped open and poured over her back and all over her and legs..... thats it u little slut....I haven't finished with you yet.....she turned around with a filthy slutty smile lying on his desk as he poured it slowly in her mouth and then finished the bottle by pouring it all over her tits and her pussy and her body.....she was sweaty, wet, and sticky....

Kam felt he was dominating again and he fucking enjoyed fucking her in every hole....but he hadn't finished yet.... he went over and locked his office door...

Rita lay there wondering what would happen next....her ass was sore...her pussy was tingling but fuck she was so so fucking horny and turned on...
 
..as soon as Rita bent over, Kam grabbed her roughly by the hips, as he rammed his cock into her soaking wet sloppy pussy, he started ramming and thrusting as she rammed her ass back to meet his thrusts.
"yes, you philandering bastard! y..oh....oh...oh....yes..yes....fu...fuck me,,,,,fuck your cum slut...fuck me every way you want...punish me"

she moaned and screamed as she held onto the table tightly.
He slapped her ass hard as he made her scream and kept fucking her..

Just as he was about to burst, Kam grabbed a fistful of Rita's hair to pull her up as she fucking screamed and threw her on her fucking knees.....and started shooting stream after stream of cum over her face and tits,

Rita was being depraved lika whore but she was loving it. she put his cock in her mouth and milked it dry..

As Kam fell back in his chair, Rita got up and perched up on the edge of the desk in front of Kam, and started fingering herself, putting on a show for Kam..

When Kam gestured with his finger in a circular motion, and she knew what he meant as she turned around and bent over the desk again. Kam stood up, and pulled her ass cheeks apart.....spitting on her ass....before he pushed the tip of cock into her ass as she let out a moan....

"ugggghh.......ohhhhhh....yes......yes, fuck your little slut.....ravish my slutty ass, ravish me like a harlot." She screamed as she started backing onto his cock until inch by inch his fat cock was in her ass upto his balls.... she started pounding and slamming her ass back....Kam slapped her fucking pert round ass......the slammed and pounded as she fucked him back until he knew he was going to cum and started fucking cumming in her ass.

Kam left her on the desk as he walked over to his mini bar pulling out a bottle of wine that he popped open and poured over her back and all over her and legs.

Rita turned around with a filthy slutty smile lying on his desk as he poured it slowly in her mouth and then finished the bottle by pouring it all over her tits and her pussy and her body.....she was sweaty, wet, and sticky....

Kam went over and locked his office door...

Rita wondered what was in store for her - Kam had fucked her like no other men or women had - he had brought out the had girl in her. The rough, frenetic sex was too good to be true for her and even though she was sore, she could not wait for more. She looked with excitement as Kam took a video camera out.
 
Kam was feeling good and cocky right now, he knew he had Rita where he wanted, he knew he was in control and he knew she fucking loved being a slut for him. He came back to his armchair, and opened up a draw from the cabinet on his desk and pulled out a small digital camcorder, he switched it on and positioned on the desk, knowing exactly where it had to go on the desk...

He was getting hard again and Rita was still on the floor in front him between him and the desk all covered in cum, and she smiled as she looked into the camera and then Kam, and said to him 'I guess I better put on a good show for you...'

She started sucking his cock again, this time like a fucking cock hungry nympho, pumping his cock in her mouth... it didn't take long for Kam to fucking get rock hard and start leaking in her mouth.....she knew his cock was fucking ready for her soaking wet pussy....she stood up and straddled him, grabbing the shaft as she lowered herself onto his cock...Kam's hand grabbed her ass cheeks as she slowly started teasing and grinding, this was the first chance Kam had to get a hold of her luscious tits, and those erect nipples as he bit them, licked and sucked very hard, licking and sucking alternating between her breasts, as she picked up the pace, purposely showing her tits in his face.... the camera was getting a good view of her ass as she was riding him, but she didn't want that.....she got up, and turned around, sitting back on his cock......she grabbed Kam's hands and put them on her tits as she arched her back and grabbed his hair as she started gyrating and fucking him like a filthy whore....she was definately playing up to the camera but at the same time wanted to give Kam the fuck of his life as she went fucking wild, screaming and moaning and tellng him to fuck her harder.....Kam was grabbing her tits so hard ....as he threw her over the desk ....and started fucking pounding her, fucking her, ramming her, his balls slapping against her with every thrust, he called her a filthy dirty fucking slut as she responded by grinding back....until he just started shooting his cum in her pussy....the camera caught her expression as she was getting filled up.....he grabbed the camera, and told her not to move, as he filmed the cum dripping out of her pussy..... he moved the camera to her face and asked her how she felt and if she had a message for her hubby or anyone else who might see this...
 
Kam opened up a draw from the cabinet on his desk and pulled out a small digital camcorder, he switched it on and positioned on the desk, knowing exactly where it had to go on the desk...

Rita, still on the floor in front of him, looked into the camera and then Kam, and said to him 'I guess I better put on a good show for you...'

She started sucking his cock again, ...as soon as she knew his cock was fucking ready for her soaking wet pussy....she stood up and straddled him.

Kam's hand grabbed her ass cheeks as she slowly started teasing and grinding, this was the first chance Kam had to get a hold of her luscious tits, and those erect nipples as he bit them, licked and sucked very hard, licking and sucking alternating between her breasts, as she picked up the pace - all of it recorded by the camera.

soon she got up, and turned around, sitting back on his cock, she grabbed Kam's hands and put them on her tits as she arched her back and grabbed his hair as she started gyrating and fucking him.

She loved being recorded while making love - to play and act out the inner slut that she was - it thrilled her, brought out her exhibitionist side.

She went wild, screaming and moaning

"please...pl....pl.....fuck me.....hard..harder....fuck your dirty slut....y..yesss....".

Kam threw her over the desk ....and started fucking pounding her, fucking her, ramming her, his balls slapping against her with every thrust,

"ye...yesss....fuck your filthy whore.......fuck me "she cried out in response as she responded by grinding back....until he just started shooting his cum in her pussy....the camera caught her expression as she was getting filled up.

Kam grabbed the camera, and told her not to move, as he filmed the cum dripping out of her pussy..... he moved the camera to her face and asked her how she felt and if she had a message for her hubby or anyone else who might see this...

"Kev, this is how you fuck your wife, love - this is how a man loves a woman....wouldn't you love to fuck me like that, like Kam ravished me? Does not this make you hot, you dirty little boy? Wouldn't you want Kam to fuck me again, spank me, punish me?" She blurted out, in her aroused, horny state, she wanted to bait Kam again.
 
I need some fucking sleep....

Kam picked up her dress from the floor and wiped his cock with it and threw it at her....

she felt disgusted in a way ....dirty ...but at the same time she loved being treated like this...

Your hubby is going to a conference on Friday ... he will be away for the whole day...

Write your address down, I'll be around at 11am....

What are you going to be wearing for me when I turn up?
 
Being rejected like this thrilled and disgusted Rita in equal measure, - she put her cum-stained and torn dress as Kam ordered her to be ready the next day.

336 Richmond Avenue,

"You can find out when you come there, bad boy! I will see whether you are bad enough for me or not" Rita replied
 
Kam got out of the cab....paid the driver and stood there for a second....he didn't really do casual, but whatever he did he did it well with some smart jeans, a crisp shirt and a casual blazer, he looked at his watch and then looked across the road at the house... it was fucking awesome....how the fuck did he afford that place on his salary.... his cock started twinging as he made his way towards the door, thinking what may lie ahead and how the naughty slut would be dressed for him... he rang the door bell twice, and took off his shades, as he heard the latch and the door open slowly...
 
Rita had been preparing for Kam. The anticipation was almost getting the better of her.

For all the men she had conquered, she had teased, no man had fulfilled her desires like he had the previous evening. She had to walk out wearing a cum-stained and disheveled dress. But despite the humiliation, she had loved it and she could not wait to submit to her husband's boss again.

She chose this skimpy negligee for him - the virginal white in sharp contrast to her slutty behavior.

As the doorbell rang, she almost jumped in glee. But she composed herself and slowly opened the door, trying to delay the process, trying to make Kam wait.
 
The door opened, and Rita stood there....What felt like a lifetime was merely a few seconds as Kam went into a daze and stared at Rita.... the white corset, which made her curvy breasts and cleavage look so luscious, with the white lace panties, and she matched them with a pearl necklace and white high heels...

was he falling for her? Like fuck he was....he was going to give her the fuck of a lifetime, and he did appreciate the effort she made.... he snapped out of it as he looked at Rita's smile of appreciation, she got the reaction she wanted....

do you always dress like that at home he joked as he walked in.... you don't approve Rita replied..... white stockings and suspenders would have finished off the look perfectly Kam replied as walked in....he closed the door behind him, and grabbed Rita and literally through her against the door....she was in shock.....his hands traced down her arms, and lifted them above her head and placed them on a hook behind the door....she knew not to let go of that hook....

Kam's fingers traced her lips slightly smudging her lipstick as she closed her eyes and parted her lips, gently sucking on his fingers as he traced them down her neck, over her breasts, down her corset and between her legs grabbing at her fucking soaking pussy as he roughly massaged it over her lace panties teasingly he grabbed her hips and thrust his body against her as Rita raised her left leg to strap around him and grind into him as he started kissing her passionately....

He flipped her around roughly so she was facing the door....her hand still holding the hook on the door...Kam was now standing behind her as she arched her back and stuck out her ass and grinded into him....Kam's hands yanked at the corset, literally ripping it as he pulled it down so her luscious tits popped out of the top....his hands grabbed them hard and pinched her fucking erect nipples.....

he got on his knees behind her as hepulled her lace panties down....Rita stepped out of them and turned her head to look down at Kam.....his hands on her ass cheeks as he looked up at her......spreading her cheeks slightly as he shoved his face and tongue into her ass......she let out a moan and said oh fuck ......ash she felt his finger slip into her cunt at the same time she was grinding back on his face......but she was being very very attentive and remembered to not let go of the hook on the door.....she fucking loved this.....she wanted his cock so fucking badly.....so so fucking badly....
 
Kam closed the door behind him, and grabbed Rita.

Rita gasped in anticipation - his strong hands over her, she knew she could not every have enough of this stallion.

Kam's hands traced down her arms, and lifted them above her head and placed them on a hook behind the door.

While Kam did not say anything, she knew not to let go of that hook....


Rita closed her eyes and sucked Kam;s fingers as they traced her lips slightly - but soon they went roving down her neck, over her breasts, down her corset and between her legs grabbing - Rita could not wait as she grinded against those fingers as as he roughly massaged it over her lace panties teasingly. She hooked her left leg around him, thrusting herself against him, kissing her lover back, a wanton housewife on an illicit adulterous voyage in her own home.

Her passion was further aroused as he flipped her around roughly so she was facing the door....Rita arched her back and stuck her luscious ass out - her assets had conquered the best of men and she knew Kam would be no different as he lorded over her - Kam ripped the corset down so her luscious tits popped out of the top.

ohhhhhhhh...Rita moaned as Kam's hands grabbed them hard and pinched her erect nipples.....

If that was not enough, Kam got on his knees behind her and pulled her lace panties down.... he spreading her cheeks slightly as he shoved his face and tongue into her ass.

ohhhh....ohhhhh fuckk.....fuckkk...ohhhhhh........she let out a moan as he felt his another finger slip into her cunt at the same time she was grinding back on his face......

She writhed and moaned as Kam played and tormented her, in a good way. She did not let go of the hook on the door....as she moved against his face...wanting more of him.

"yeess.....yesss......yesss......fuck me......fuck your dirty slut...." she screamed loudly, if there had been anyone on the doorway, he would have heard her
 
Back
Top