VA friends

I live in 540, but spend more time in 202. Pretty sure I’m not the only one like that.

Finally made it to Friday. Any got any fun plans for the weekend. Last Friday nighttime I went to a salsa dance place. Very interesting. Makes me want to take some salsa dance lessons.

Anyone going to be in Fredericksburg the second week of June?

I have a yearly conference that are terribly boring. Maybe meet, have some drinks, talk Lit? Going to a bar is fun but not by yourself 😕.

Anyone ever been to Winchester for the Apple Blossom Festival? I hear it's a big deal.

I have heard of it but have never been to it. I am sure it is a fun festival. All kinds of good things can be made from apples so probably lots of good food to sample. Could be something to put on my calendar.

Is everyone working so hard that nobody has time to post anymore? Remember all work and no play makes for a boring life.

Hey all. Northern VA fella here looking for some friends. Is this all just chat or are there meetups too?:confused:

Hey all. Northern VA fella here looking for some friends. Is this all just chat or are there meetups too?:confused:

There have been attempts in the past to get a happy hour going but they have all fallen through. Maybe we can try again if we can get some women also interested.

There have been attempts in the past to get a happy hour going but they have all fallen through. Maybe we can try again if we can get some women also interested.
I'd show up! Not a woman granted. It is odd being that the BDSM community in VA on Fetlife is so active but not a peep on here.

Back