Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh snap. I have never read Harry Potter. :eek:

Neither have I and sometimes that makes me feel like I'm woefully out of touch with a huge chunk of popular culture. I've never watched the movies either.

I had to read the first Harry Potter book for an English class in high school, but I didn't make it through the entire book. I read about half of it before switching to Steinbeck, which was a lot more palatable to me. When I tell people that, their first suggestion is that I read it in the original language instead of the translated one. Well, I did read it in the original, I simply found it incredibly boring.

Maybe I'll have to give it another try now that I'm older and my tolerance for boring books has grown. I should read a fantasy book for my reading challenge anyways, so tackling Harry Potter might be the answer.

The radiator in my truck died this weekend. While I had a horse in the trailer. At least the horse is home again, the truck is at the mechanic's shop and I made it home in 1 piece.

I really enjoy when things get so fucked up that I stop caring
It's so freeing to just let shit go

Wow!

Congrats Etoile!

:heart:

Congrats to you!

Congrats! :rose:

Thanks, all!

I would find a way to sabotage things before that point
I can't help it
Some weird innate defense mechanism
Nah, been working on this relationship too hard to let it go. We've been dating coming up on two years, pretty much in an Owner/property mode for about a year, and started writing the Contract in December. I've worked too hard and waited too long to sabotage this! There have been ups and downs, but we love each other and have been through a lot together. It's time for a Collar, and we're both squeeful. :)

Do you ever agree with someone's position yet find their demeanor completely insufferable? It's an odd feeling.

No, it's a great feeling.

It shows you can get past prejudice of how you feel about someone to hear what they say!

If only there were more of this we would not be in such a mess in the world. Imagine trying U.K. Do this with all the people who set your teeth on edge, whose outlooks you hate of fear must.....

Understanding a cause for those concerns can create Ab u derstsnfinv, not acceptance, of their position; Now, if they can do that for you too! Imagine the compromises we could have, the way people's concerns could be met, of answered if eradicated by HEARING just like this .

🌹🌹

The flip side: when you really like someone but you can't handle their position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back