Ontario Canada

Ya that's called bandwagon jumping. I have no clue who is on the team how the season went, but hey they made post season all of a sudden I am a Uber fan of the jays I bought a jersey last night I`m a superfan....

The way I want? no what you described is not a fan, its someone who cheers a team win.... a real fan goes through it with their team win or lose.

However my bigger issue in Toronto, is selling out a losing franchise and wondering why they don't improve.. Hello bottom line is its a corporation your making them profitable allowing them to put talentless players on the ice and fields.. then crying about it all year. Kind of like Voting in Wynne going through all the crap for a year and a half crying about it the entire time then electing the fiberals into lead Canada after 20 years of lies and over taxing not to mention theft etc etc. typical Canadians they suck they suck lets give them more power =/

Best of luck there in a tight space, maybe they can pull it off and shock the hell out of me!!

and so the season is over... have I stopped cheering my jays on? Will I stop going to games the next season? No. just because they lost doesn't mean I've lost my interest.

how about you stop judging people on how they choose to enjoy the game, or sport, or team that they want. If you don't want to cheer them on, for whatever reason, no one is forcing you to.

and so the season is over... have I stopped cheering my jays on? Will I stop going to games the next season? No. just because they lost doesn't mean I've lost my interest.

how about you stop judging people on how they choose to enjoy the game, or sport, or team that they want. If you don't want to cheer them on, for whatever reason, no one is forcing you to.

Thanks for this!! :)

Yes, thanks for that, sexysecrets! Definitely what I was feeling too; I just didn't see a point in taking things further with Halen. People are welcome to rant about their opinions; doesn't mean I have to get sucked in!

Hope it's not bad that I'm now cheering for the Royals against the Mets. I wanted the Jays to beat them, of course, but I was more impressed by the Royals' consistency and ability to string together hit after hit until they ended up on top. Here's hoping next year will go our way!

Last edited:
Baseball Season is over people!!

We're Canadian time for hockey. If they Jays are done Baseball is over for Canada.

Dam. When are the Toronto Maple Leafs going to win a game?

Really interested in the Winnipeg Jets and the Habs.

The Habs have a Habby Halloween video on their website.
It is two of their players going through a fright house called La Maison Rouge, and they're being scared witless in there! Lasts over five minutes.
Fucking hilarious.
On Youtube It's under "Montreal Canadiens visit a haunted house"

Check it out. :cattail:

OH, and way to go Canucks!

Last edited:
not gonna lie.. I don't watch hockey. I am a rugby, baseball and football kind of gal.

I don't watch hockey either, not since I used to cheer for Montreal as a teenager (I'm a bad Torontonian, I suppose!). I also had a conversation today with someone who found out I don't like poutine. For a while, I thought that made me a bad Canadian, but I kept saying "I'm sorry!" over and over, and then realized everything was fine.

32 M from Ontario. Looking to meet few interesting people. Feel free to message me.

hopefully its directed at the right people...

Hopefully it all stops and nothing is directed at anyone. When a muslim *woman* who was born in Canada or moved here as a young kid gets beat up when picking her own kids up from the public school *she* attended also, then ignorance and fear are taking over in the worst kind of way.

Hopefully it all stops and nothing is directed at anyone. When a muslim *woman* who was born in Canada or moved here as a young kid gets beat up when picking her own kids up from the public school *she* attended also, then ignorance and fear are taking over in the worst kind of way.

ya that was kind of a line crossing, I mean a mom don't matter what race or colour picking her kids up, I hope they catch them quick and set an example!

Back