The Strangers that we loved

JustaSCOUNDREL

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 16, 2010
Posts
1,750
Taking a page from sirhugs, play book I have had a set of lyrics stuck in my head for a long time thinking they could be a theme for a story, but do seem to be able to come up with anything that I like so I thought I'd just throw them out here so see if someone can come up with something.

The lyrics are:

"The strangers that we loved were often often stranger than they seemed."

If someone takes this and runs with it I love to be PMd when it is published.

Thanks

Mike
 
You've been talking to Hypoxia again, haven't you?

Hey, I only occasionally mention tentacles. And for this thread I recalled some of the strangers I've loved have been pretty strange, but at least they lacked tentacles. And spider legs. And extra faces. Mostly.
 
Reminds me of a great old movie from the eighties (I think?) called "Choose Me." About a bunch of hookups among relative strangers, but nobody really knows how bizarre their paramours are in their real lives. At least, not at first.

Anyway, I picture a sweet young woman who meets a mysterious stranger, and is swept off her feet by him. She breaks all her rules for him: fucks him on the day they meet, swallows his cum, gives him her virgin asshole, the works. He treats her like a queen and fucks her like a slut, but he won't talk about his personal life. Because he has a secret.....

Then I'd have a similar scenario play out with the same handsome stranger, but another woman. Maybe an older one this time. Or even a man. Anyway, the point is to show that the stranger is sexually omnivorous, and definitely gets around. But none of his dalliances know his backstory. Nor does the reader!

Until the author finally peels back the curtain and lets us see what's going on. It's..... Well, that's up to you, now isn't it?
 
...I picture a sweet young woman who meets a mysterious stranger, and is swept off her feet by him. She breaks all her rules for him: fucks him on the day they meet, swallows his cum, gives him her virgin asshole, the works. He treats her like a queen and fucks her like a slut, but he won't talk about his personal life. Because he has a secret.....
Story of my life, ripped from the pages of history. The secret was eventually revealed. Yow.

Anyway, back to the OP. The stranger-than-they-seem trope could work as a long cycle of episodes. For comedy, we could trace one poor soul's string of encounters with weird strangers, with each successive hookup going further than the last. An author could burn through a pile of fetishes here. Beware especially of the partner who only cums while watching vids of exploding heads. Or exploding chickens.
 
Or exploding tentacles.

Exploding tentacles... You may have just invented a new perversion. How can that be topped? Maybe: exploding leather tentacles wearing fingerless velvet gloves scented with sandalwood. Yeah, that should do the trick.
 
Back
Top