pic request - knitted dress

MasterSlowtease

Experienced
Firstly, I'll have to admit to a lack of fashion knowledge... there is probably a name for the kind of dress I am thinking about but I don't know what it is. So the best I can do is describe it...

Made of wool, sometimes patterned sometimes plain. Figure hugging, cut usually straight across the chest just below the shoulders, sometime with the top rolled over. Falling to around mid-thigh in length. I have a real thing for this type of dress at the moment. I just think they look so sexy, in an elegant way. They make me think of bright autumn days, and flirtatious smiles.

So if any female Lits out there have a picture of themselves in such a dress I'd love to see it. Please post them here.

Many thanks

Seconded! I Adore those dresses! Sexy yumm fabulousnes!

However, they are HARD to wear! Think fulblown Lycra bodysuit, woolen or not! Hats off to anyone who dares to wear and picture and then Post!

Firstly, I'll have to admit to a lack of fashion knowledge... there is probably a name for the kind of dress I am thinking about but I don't know what it is. So the best I can do is describe it...

Made of wool, sometimes patterned sometimes plain. Figure hugging, cut usually straight across the chest just below the shoulders, sometime with the top rolled over. Falling to around mid-thigh in length. I have a real thing for this type of dress at the moment. I just think they look so sexy, in an elegant way. They make me think of bright autumn days, and flirtatious smiles.

So if any female Lits out there have a picture of themselves in such a dress I'd love to see it. Please post them here.

Many thanks

Would you settle for naked breasts? ;)

Hi, are these the kinds of dresses you mean? I've got loads. I don't know what they're called either though.... :confused:

Last edited:
sweater dress?

sweaterdressboots.jpg

is this what you're thinking of? a sweater dress?

Maybe slip ons or slip outs as in easy to slip into or out of for both the wearer and the horny date.
Yeah Sweater dress is way easier to say and spell , think I'll vote for that one

Back