Very new poster here...

I know you must hear this all the time , but outFREAKINGstanding tits , thank you for letting us share the wonder.

I just have to give this thread for my beautiful wife... because I am the luckiest man on earth to have such a sexy lady to call my own. I'm insanely hot for her, she drives me crazy.

Not to mention that I love reading what men have to say about her, and the things they want to do.

Believe me, I'd love for her to post more here, but the demands of family and work etc limit her time. Perhaps we can convince her to spend a bit more time here though. I know I wouldn't mind.

I take pictures for my hubby and a few others almost daily so I'm going to try to be better about posting them here as well. I love knowing that I might be turning somebody on so much that they take matters into their own hands. That is so fucking hot to me. :devil:

my first time to your thread...damn.. You are the real deal...big boobs, strong thighs and a killer booty....
I may just have to take matters into my hands by the end of this thread!

I know, I know, it's been AGES since I've been here and posted...another year into my 40's. On my way to 44 now. Yikes!

As always, I will leave you with a photo and the hopes that I will be back on again sooner, rather than later. :kiss:

Attachments

• Vegas.jpg
    Vegas.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 927
I know, I know, it's been AGES since I've been here and posted...another year into my 40's. On my way to 44 now. Yikes!

As always, I will leave you with a photo and the hopes that I will be back on again sooner, rather than later. :kiss:

WB and thanks for the sexy pic :devil:

Welcome back Girl .. You have been missed .. :(

attachment.php

Such Nice tight Abs and Love that Boobage ;)

Thanks for Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

One sexy lady;)

Looking awesome at 44. I just turned 50 this month and still feel like a gawddam teenager ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 463
I was trying to send you a PM...but couldn't :(

but uh...you are more than delicious yourself :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Anytime I see this thread popping up in my "subscriptions with activity" area, I get unwholesomely excited. My browser is putting squiggly lines under that one, but it's a word, damnit!

Anytime I see this thread popping up in my "subscriptions with activity" area, I get unwholesomely excited. My browser is putting squiggly lines under that one, but it's a word, damnit!

I feel the same way anytime I see you've commented, so I think the feeling is very mutual.

Age doesn't matter ;-) You are gorgeous and look very young for your actual age. Stunning body!

Back