Under hedges and Mill Stones (closed for Led-Astray)

Nisa let out a soft moan as Corbin slid inside her. His body pressing her into the bed only added to her excitement. She brought one of her legs tight around his waist holding him down on top of her and the other she slid down to his firm ass, her heel pushing him into her wet pussy, urging him on.

In all her years of marriage she had never had sex feel like this. Not only was Corbin tender and compassionate lover but there was something about the way his hard cock felt inside her. She felt an arousal she had never felt. It built quickly.
 
Corbin's breath began to come in gasps as the physical exertion and sensual sensations worked upon him. The feel of Nisa's legs wrapping around him and urging him on was unexpected and exciting.

Never had he had a partner so willing, one who urged him on so definitely, not with the false words he had come to expect from the paid companions he had resorted to in the past, but with her every touch, her entire body working with his towards their mutual pleasure. He kissed her again, his tongue sliding into her welcoming mouth in thrusts that matched those of his loins. Breaking the kiss but still continuing his rythm, he looked into her eyes.

"Do... I... please... you... my... lady...?" he asked, gasping each word in time with a deep yet gentle thrust. "How... can... I please.. you...more...?"
 
Nisa could barely breath. The sensation she was feeling was like nothing else she had ever felt. Her nipples were hard as marbles, and her pussy was swollen and wet. She sweated but not from the physical exertion but from the adrenaline coursing through her body. Every time his hands touched her body, it sent shots of sexual energy through her body. His lips on hers, is tongue only intensified the feeling.

He looked down at her and asked how he could please her more with such caring and genuine interest and concern that it sent Nisa over an edge she'd never been before. She let out a loud moan and arched her back under him. Her pussy clamped down on his member as is slowly slid into her. Spasm after spasm rocked Nisa's body and she'd never felt anything like it.

"Yes! Don't stop! Oh my Lord Corbin, don't stop!" she begged as her pussy milked his rock hard cock.
 
Last edited:
"By the gods..." groaned Corbin as he felt Nisa writhe beneath him.

He was no stranger to sex - even a knight has needs, and a hedge-knight with no land to call his own finds companionship where he can, even if he must pay for it occasionally.

But never has he shared himself with a partner who was so responsive, so enthusiastic. Oh, those pretty two-silver whores might pretend so, in order to make a man spill his seed that much faster and be on to their next client. But this was something different, something incredible.

As Nisa arched and writhed beneath him in joyous abandon, and her heated sex gripped him tightly, he felt his hard member twitch and spasm inside her. But she had told him - begged him - not to stop, and so he did not. Even as he cried out her name, and felt his seed jet into her waiting folds, he continued his measured strokes and leaned down to kiss his lady once more.
 
Nisa's heart pounded in her chest, her whole body tingled as the orgasm rocked her. She saw stars and though his body pressed down on hers, Nisa felt like she was flouting. Never had she experienced anything like this. Sex with her late husband had only been one sided from the first encounter.


Then she felt Corbin's hot cum shooting into her wet pussy and she gripped her back tightly, holding him while he joined her in bliss. His lips soon joined hers and Nisa held the knight close. "My Lord." she whispered then closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep........

Nisa dreamily opened her eyes to find herself laying on the floor in front of the cooling wood stove in her mill home. The memory of her dream still sweet on her mind. With little effort, the miller stood up. Her legs felt a little wobbly and she could feel a wetness between her legs. With a sense of urgency, Nisa grabbed a washing rag and headed out the door to wash up in the stream.
 
Corbin awoke, gently confused.

His head was filled with dreams of passion, but no details. He had clearly had some amazing dreams during the night, and memories of lust and tenderness remained, but all he could remember was running his fingers over a ladies body as she stood before him, tracing a scar under her ribs whilst gazing at the beauty of her unbound breasts.

Shaking his head to clear it of the cobwebs of sleep, he sat up, and noticed two things of import.

Firstly, his wounds were mostly healed, as if he had lain in bed for a week, not a single night. But there, on the table, were the bandages and needle and thread that Nisa had used, and his padded hose still lay on the floor. He had not slept, unconscious as time passed unheeded - instead, some miracle had taken place.

Secondly, there was an uncomfortable sticky patch in his braies, a sign that his dreams had been even more impassioned than his memories suggested. he had not spilled his seed in his sleep since he had been a boy of thirteen years.

Grimacing, he unlaced them and peeled them off. There was no sign of Nisa, perhaps he could get outside and wash them without having to explain himself to her. Rinse them out and then, obeying his body's other needs, seek out the mills outhouse.

He wrapped the sheet around his naked body, toga-like, then left the room, his semen-soiled undergarments in his hand.
 
Nisa stripped her skirt away and waded into the creek. The water was cook and refreshing, waking the miller fully and washing away all signs of her arousal the night before. She would have stayed there longer but Sir Corbin would likely wake soon and she didn't wish to be caught naked from the waist down. After drying off quickly, she was just tying her shirt about her waist when she heard the mill door open.

Turning she gave the knight a smile as he stood there timidly, wrapped in her cotton blanket. She felt the urge to rush to him and wrap her arms around his trunk. To kiss him good morning and smile up at him with affectionate eyes. Instead she looked away quickly, relieving him of further embarrassment. "Good morning to you Sir Corbin. You must be feeling better for I did not expect to see you up for some hours. A body needs rest to heal." Nisa said, her eyes firmly planted on the ground at her feet.
 
"My lady... " replied Corbin, with a slight bow, holding his soiled burden slightly behind him out of sight.

"I find myself very well rested... and more healed than I should be. Something miraculous has happened in the night and I think i may be in your debt for that... but I shall not question my fortune, only reveal my gratitude."

He looked at the trail of water leading from the mill-pond to where she stood. knowing (or incorrectly assuming, rather) that moments before she must have been naked made his heart skip a beat and his face flush. Thank the gods she chose to look away...

"I think your idea of bathing a most appealing one... the dust of the road is ingrained into my flesh, as is the sweat of battle and the last traces of blood. If you will give me some minutes alone I shall cleanse myself and make myself fit for your company. And we can talk about how I may repay you for what you have wrought."
 
A slight feeling of panic took Nisa as she kept her eyes on the ground. Though some understood magic from the Gods and from other sources, just as many were afraid. Many a healer became a victim of cruel torture for revealing their gift to the wrong person. Followers of Lunian often found it doubly hard for not all their prayers were answered, leading those around them to believe that they with held their healing.

"I will leave you, Sir Corbin." Nisa said calmly as she could. "There are clean cotton sacks in the mill you may use to dry off and I'm sure i have a few pieces of my late husband's cloths that might fit you till I have washed yours."

Finally Nisa lifted her head up and forced a smile past her fears. After grabbing the front of her skirts so her legs wouldn't become tangled she made her way towards the mill, "You owe me nothing, Sir Corbin. All I did was mend your wounds. As small price to pay towards the debt I owe you for saving me."
 
Last edited:
Nisa's smile gladdened him, and he returned it.

"All I did was a knight's duty... my lady." replied Corbin, earnestly. "What you did... you risked much, I think, sharing your secret with me, not knowing how I would respond..."

As she retreated to the Mill, Corbin waded into the water, leaving the cotton blanket on the side of the pool. He shivered as the cold water rose up his legs as he walked into the deeper part of the pool, up past his buttocks and manhood. First, he concentrated on rinsing his nocturnal emission from his braies, before placing them beside the pool to dry.

Then he immersed himself in the cool water, soaking his hair, rinsing away the accumulated grime of his recent travels and exertions. He carefully probed the cut on his temple, and was not entirely surprised to find it nothing more than a smudge of dried blood that washed away easily.

After splashing water over his face, Corbin then started on his broad shoulders, then began to run his large hands over his muscular chest and hard stomach, rinsing the sweat and dried blood off his tightly curled chest hairs.

Then onto his shoulders and arms. He prodded tenderly at the recent wound in his left bicep, finding it to be almost healed - the stitches, in for less than a night, seemed to be ready to come out already.

Next, moving lower, to his groin, he carefully wiped away the dried whiteness of his sleeping pleasures, grateful that the coolness of the water kept him relaxed as he could not help but recall the passion of his dreams.

Finally, after lifting his legs in turn to clean them, he stood up, cleaner than he had been for many weeks, refreshed, ready to face whatever the day may bring.

He strode out of the far end of the pool, and whistled loudly. He was answered by a neigh and the sound of hooves.

"Good girl, Grace." grinned the knight, then looked puzzled. He had hoped to fetch his spare clothes from the saddlebags but it appeared as though Nisa had beaten him too it. He gave the loyal steed a few firm strokes on her neck, then slapped her flanks heartily, telling her she was free to go back to the grassy slopes behind the mill. She whickered softly, batting him playfully with her head, and he scratched between her ears and sent her on her way.

"I promise, girl, a proper grooming before the day is out."
Then he turned and and walked back the mill, hoping to hunt out his saddlebags from where-ever Nisa had put them.
 
Last edited:
Nisa gave a great sigh of relief as she slipped past Sir Corbin and into the mill. He could have turned on her, turning her in to any number of Lords who put great bounties on the necks of Lunian's followers. Instead he thanked her for taking the risk. Perhaps she could trust him.... not that she really had a choice now.

As the miller slipped passed the milling stones and into her private room, Nisa found herself wondering if he had remembered the dream. Did he remember their bodies pressed together and their gentle love making? Would he remember the loving words? Nisa wasn't going to be able to forget. She had never come to climax before or felt so longed for. But there was something else. The knight who bathed in her creek now hung his head and avoided her gaze when possible. He held onto his honor like it was the only thing he had and seemed so fearful of anyone, including a simple miller, would think him dishonorable. yet in the dream he had no fear. He held his head up high, making him seem taller, his shoulders even more broad like they could support the weight of the world. He held no shame as he did now. Nisa remembered his words about his hieratige, being a bastard son who was sent out after his father's wife gave him a son. Up till then, he had been raised to be the heir to his father's title. He had been lead to believe that he would be a Lord.

Her clothing trunk was still open at the foot of her bed from when she had slipped in to retrieve clean cloths the night before. To the left were a stack of skirts then a few blouses, most almost rags, then a heavy winter shall. Her late husband's cloths used to take up half the trunk but slowly then took up less space as Nisa had cut a few for rags and pushed then off to the corner or the large wood box. She hesitated for a moment then reached in and pulled out a pair of dark brown trousers and held them up. They likely would fit Sir Corbin around the waist but might be a bit long. Tossing them on the lid of the trunk she reached for a light brown tunic. She felt her hands shake slightly as she remembered the man who wore it. Nisa's heart began to pound as she held the tunic up.How he looked with great lust towards all other woman. How his huge, broad shoulders and massive arms towered over a slender waist. How he intimidated everyone he could. Nisa pushed the memories away and turned her attention back to the garment in her hands. It would be large in the shoulders for Sir Corbin but might be a little long.


Adverting her eyes, Nisa stepped around the milling stones and opened the side door of the mill, letting the morning sun shine in to the dark building. As the light fell across the stones, she was again reminded of her loss of her lively hood. Pretending that she was trying to be modest, but truly not wanting Sir Corbin to see how upset she was, Nisa held the cloths our to the side, "Here, Sir Corbin. you may dress in my room."




***************************************

The sound of water dripping somewhere farther into the cave echoed off the walls for months now and the wizard was only just getting used to it. Drip drip drip. As she looked down into the pool of dark liquid all around her, she could hear another sound, scraping feel along the cave floor. "Master." the wizard gave a heavy sigh but did not respond. "The scouts did not return."

The black eyes of the woman perched on a high back chair in the middle of the pool looked up. "What do you mean, did not return?" she questioned in a hushed voice that carried across to the edge of the pool.

The hobgoblin shifted from foot to foot, torch in hand. "Not one of the eight came back Master."

The wizard tapped her long nails on the arm of the chair then ordered, "Send out another 8 to find them."
 
Last edited:
"My thanks, my la... Nisa. For all that you have given me." responded Corbin, walking towards her, with a genuine smile, the first sign of genuine happiness she had seen from him. "But if I am not allowed to call you lady, please, do not call me Sir. Perhaps, as you insist, it is my right, but friends do not insist upon titles between them."

He reached for the clothes with one hand, holding onto his blanket with the other.

But as she proffered the garments, he saw that her hands shook, and a look of concern swept over his face. Ignoring the clothes, ignoring even the risk that the blanket might fall, he took both of her hands in his and gazed into her eyes.

With a low, concerned voice, he murmured, "What is it, my sweet Nisa? What ails you?"

With an intensity akin to searing flame, tides of memory washed over the knight. Holding Nisa's hands, just like this, in a finely appointed bed-chamber. Both of them naked, both filled with tender yet burning lust...

Another searing flash of memory, the feeling of her naked body under his, losing himself in her tender embrace, and uttering those same words...


His eyes snapped wide open with a visible jolt, and he whispered the words again.

"My sweet Nisa..."
 
Last edited:
Nisa didn't really hear his words. The fear of the unknown had a tight grip on her senses. She felt her whole body tremble but tried to hide it. Then she felt Corbin take her hands and turn her so she face him. For a moment, Nisa noticed that the blanket about the knights waist began to sag to the side. She was about to point this out and turn away to give him privacy when the words slipped from his mouth.

"My sweet Nisa..." His eyes were like saucers and Nisa could see an awakening in them. He remembered! Oh Lunian, the knight remembered the dream. Thier gently love making. The way his hands felt on her body. The way he felt inside of her. The passion.

May years ago, Nisa remembered passing through a village with her late husband. Out side the village wall the most grosim sight greeted them. A woman had been tied to a large wooden stake and about her feet was a pile of kindling. The fired was blazing and the woman had stopped screaming already but many still stood and watched. When her husband had inquired about the woman's crime they had been told she had seduced a noble in his dreams with dark magic.

Healing was one thing, but many mistook Lunian's gifts with the dark arts. To acknowledged the dream may be an acknowledged of guilt to something far worse. Instead she admitted her fears about the mill. "With the mill stones ruined, I have no source of income, and this place is worthless without them. I'll have no choice but to leave but there is no where for me to go. All my family is dead and gone." A tear began to roll down her cheek, both from frustration of her situation and the fear that at any moment Sir Corbin's tender grip on her hands would turn violent as he did his nightly duty and destroyed the evil which he must think he sees in her. "The village will not take me after the wrongs my late husband did." if she kept talking maybe he wouldn't have time to react. Maybe if she could bribe him, he would forget the dream. "I have some gold." she stated then continued with the same conversation as before, "It isn't much but maybe it will last me a little while." she hoped that the possibility of taking her gold instead of her head might now be an option.

The image of the burning woman again flashed though Nisa's mind and another tear ran down her cheeks, her imagination getting the better of her.
 
As Nisa began to cry, Corbin did not hesitate. He did not need to, his arms acted of their own volition without need for cumbersome thoughts of impropriety.

He pulled her close, hugging her protectively, and to his surprise she dissolved into sobbing. He began stroking her hair with his strong hands as her tears soaked into the blanket covering his shoulder.

"Hush, my lady. Hush now, do not give in to despair. We have our lives, when some would say we should not, and with life there is hope." He held her still, rocking her gently with genuine tenderness, until her sobs subsided. Only then did he release his hold on her, still encircling her with his arms but allowing her to lean back enough that he could see her face.

"I know nothing of milling, or the buying and selling of corn and flour, but I know this..."

Gently, he raised her chin, looking into her red eyes with his own, earnest green ones.

"...if I saved you from death only to leave your life in ruins, then I have not saved you at all. And that, my lady, cannot be allowed to stand."
 
When the knight released one of her hands, Nisa expected him to strike her. Instead he used the hand that still held hers to draw her close, wrapping first his free arm around her shoulders, then released her other hand and wrapped her fully in his arms. So overwhelmed with his tender reaction that the miller was overtaken with a wave of emotions. Nisa let her head fall to his covered chest and sobbed. She cried for her lost mill stones and the livelihood they provided. She cried with relief that Sir Corbin had not jumped to the conclusions that her imagination had envisioned, but that he held her in his protective arms. It felt so good to just be held by someone who seemed to genuinely care.

After a little while, Nisa managed to regain some of her composure and the sobbing subsided. The knight still held her close but spoke of not knowing anything about her trade then she felt his finger slip under her chin then lifted it. Nisa's eyes met his and he said he wasn't done saving her.

"Thank you Sir Corbin. The Gods truly have smiled on me when you came to my rescue." with that she stood on her tip toes and placed a gentle kiss on his whiskery cheek.
 
Last edited:
Corbin stiffened as he felt Nisa's lips upon his cheek, but relaxed slightly at the chasteness of the kiss. Gently, he disentangled his arms from around her, and averted his gaze, remembering that his current state of dress was not seemly.

There is more going on here than I can understand thought the knight to himself. I have memories of things that have not happened, yet seem so real... He met her eyes again.

"We have much to discuss, my lady... but it should wait until I am dressed, lest this blanket slip and shame us both."

Taking back one hand, he kissed her fingers gently.

"Think on things, Nisa." he murmured. "How much coin do we need for millstones? Gold can be found..."

He scooped up the fallen clothes, and walked towards the door of the small bedroom. He paused, as he looked over his shoulder.

"The village needs a mill, and so there may be ways of replacing the stones, and restoring your livelihood... if that is what you wish."
 
Nisa smiled as Corbin took her hand and kissed it. She felt foolish to have doubted him. She truly believed that Lunian had sent the knight to save her, not only from the hobgoblin band, but from the heavy metal vest in her dreams. No one had been able to hurt her with her vest of steel on but it had been heavy and never let anyone pass. A young farmer once held the key in her dreams but he had died. Her late husband could not break her heart with his words and his cheating because it had never belonged to him in the first place.

She heard the door to her living quarters close and Nisa's hands slid over where the vest had covered. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest then down over her stomach that had been barron despite her late husband's efforts.

Then her hands slide over the smooth milling stones. They had been here longer than anyone could remember. The smell of the hobgoblin blood was fowl and the milled pulled away from her destroyed stones. She had no idea what they would be worth but it must be a great deal. She had never heard of anyone selling stones like these but Nisa knew it would take a great deal of time and money to transport them any amount of distance. Her late husband had had some of the wooden gears replaced and the stones hand to be moved only a few feet. It took 8 men to move the top stone out and back into passion and one man lost his fingers.

The stones might not be replaceable but at least she could try. She didn't have enough gold she was sure but maybe she could fine work to pay for them. Nisa smiled. She felt there was still a chance.
 
Before dressing, Corbin made a quick visit to his saddlebacks to find a spare pair of braies, then dressed quickly, being used to hand-me-down clothes. He tucked the overlong trousers into his boots, surprised at the quality of the material. The previous owner was clearly not afraid to spend money - at least, not where his own comfort was concerned.

The previous owner... what manner of man could have so ill-used the lovely Nisa? Corbin shook his head. Something was happening between him and the lady miller - something more than the gratitude each should have for the saving of the other. Images from his dreams haunted him... he remembered such sensual feelings, but also such tenderness, such.... love?

He frowned. He must be careful. His duty to the crown demanded, as he had no lands of his own, constant travel. How could he pursue love when such duties called him? She was strong enough to travel with him, but even if such a thing were acceptable, she had a life, and property, of her own. And to expect her to wait whilst he roamed the realm, never knowign when he would return... it would not be fair.

He finished dressing with a sigh. slipping the brown tunic over his muscular chest. Honour demanded that whatever was happening between him and Nisa, he try to bring it to an end. A gentle end, since he wished to part as a friend, but an end, nonetheless.

He grimaced at the thought. He'd rather face the hobgoblins again...

Then, prompted by the thoughts of his first meeting with the hobgoblins, a thought struck him. He laughed out loud. Of course! That might just be the way to save the mill.

Putting aside the problem of his developing emotional attachment to the miller, he stepped back into the milling room.

"Nisa?" he called, excitedly. "I have an idea!"
 
Nisa was just tying up the last of the open bags of corn when the knight came out into the main room with a large smile on his face.

"What is it, Sir Corbin?" she asked.
 
"The tourney!" exclaimed Corbin. "The whole reason I was travelling this way in the first place."

He grinned, and picked Nisa up by the waist, spinning around joyfully before apologetically putting her down.

"Lord Herne is holding a grand tourney in..." his brow furrowed in calculation "...ah, 6 days. Knights from all around will compete with lance and sword. The finale, the main event, will be the grand melee..."

A serious look appeared upon his face. "Have you ever witnessed a full tourney, my lady? A chance for knights to prove their mettle against other knights in pitched battle. it can be dangerous but half of the men there will be pampered lordlings who have only ever fought in such mock battles, and it is no idle boast my lady to say that I will be able to batter my way through a half-a-dozen such men without much effort..."

He strode across the room, turning away from the lady miller.

"I intended to take part because... " he stammered to a halt, blushing slightly, then made a dismissive gesture. "Ah, that is not important. What is important is that every knight captured in the grand melee must pay his captor a ransom for the return of his armour."

He turned back to face Nisa, looking slightly smug, as if the money were already in his hands.
"Three or four such ransoms would easily be enough to purchase new millstones, I am sure of it."
 
Last edited:
Nisa found herself caught up in Sir Corbin's exuberance. the knight took hold of her waist and swung her around and she felt like she could fly. He would save her just as he had the evening before. He would rescue her from starvation and poverty and all the other sinister things that happened to women who were alone and without means for employment besides their bodies.

Then Sir Corbin set her down and began explaining the tournament and a sudden feeling of dread built up in Nisa's stomach. He could get hurt. He could loose his armor or his life. He could become injured.

When he turned back towards her, some of her worries were eased by his confidence. She could see it in his eyes. He could win and would.

"I will have to stop in the village. The baker needs his flour and I'll have to tell him where to find it and that i will return." the miller said with a smile as she headed for her room to pack. Just as she was about to pass the rather confadent looking knight, Nisa paused, stood on tip toes and placed a gentle kiss on his rough lips. "Thank you Sir Corbin." then she continued back to her room to pack.

Just as she passed the doorway, she shouted back, "There is corn in a bin by the front you may feed to your mount if you like."
 
Corbin's eyes opened in surprise at Nisa's words. It had not occured to him that she would come with him, he had assumed she would want to stay and look after her home. But his heart sang as she kissed him, albeit fleetingly, and he nodded at her words.

"I think Grace has earned it... she has served us both well... and I promised her a proper grooming, I should begin that now."

He moved towards the door, then stopped in thought and called out to the back room.

"You said you have some coin... I have a little too, there are some things we will need to obtain in town..."
 
Within a few hours, Nisa had everything packed she would need, the mill locked up,the baker's flour ready for him to retrieve and Sir Corbin's cloths washed, dried and mended.

Just as Nisa hammered the last nail in the board that barred the door, the miller could hear the sound of hoof beats come around the corner of the building. The pair took her breath away.

The sun was behind them so she couldn't see any of the tarnished or miss missing bit of armor. All she could see was the sun reflecting off the shiny metal. Grace's mane and tail blowing in the wind, catching the light. Sir Corbin looked so tall and proud. At true knight.

Once she finally caught her breath, Nisa asked, "Are we ready then?"
 
Last edited:
"My lady, we are not, not quite..." replied Corbin, sliding gently from Grace's back.

He removed his barbute and hung it from the saddle before continuing. "The road may be dangerous. Those hobgoblins should not have given me as much trouble as they did, but without a squire I could not fit all of my harness. The blows I took would not have penetrated steel..."

The knight looked at Nisa almost shyly.

"I would have your help to fit those parts I cannot manage alone, please Nisa."
 
Last edited:
Nisa smiled and laughed softly. "Of course Sir Corbin." He seemed shy about asking for her help. The night before, the knight had been nearly naked in her bed. If they could make it through that, she was sure she could help him with his armor.

As the knight dismounted, Nisa took a step back. He raddled slightly as he stepped, and it made her wonder how comfortable he could be in it. Still, even without the armor to protect his arms and legs, he looked so strong and formatable. Like he should be guarding the king, not escorting a simple miller to town.

On the ground beside the mill, the knight had piled the missing pieces. Nisa picked up a cuisse and held the heavy piece in her hand. It had been made with love and care. Her father would have done such work when she was still a young girl. After a moment of inspection, she grabbed the other as well as the pair of poleyne. Though they were heavy, Nisa showed no sign of struggle as she carried the 4 pieces over and set them down at Sir Corbin's feet. After pulling up the hem of her skirt so she couldn't step on it, Nisa dropped down to her knees at his feet.

First she slid one of the poleyne's onto his knee and tied it with little trouble then the second. Then came the cuisse. Nisa placed the curved piece of metal on the outside of Sir Corbin's thigh then looked up at the knight who seemed very interested in his mount as she nibbled on the grass at the edge of the road. His hands crossed in front of him. She took one of his hands and placed it on the cuisse then began to sing softly as she reached between his thighs for the laces.


“Come all ye maidens young and fair
And you that are blooming in your prime
Always beware and keep your garden fair
Let no man steal away your thyme

For thyme it is a precious thing
And thyme brings all things to my mind
Thyme with all its flavours, along with all its joys
Thyme, brings all things to my mind"

Once laced in place, Nisa grabbed the other and held it against his thigh. Sir Corbin still seemed to considerate on what the mare was doing. "Sir Corbin?" she said looking up at him from his feet. Once his eyes met hers she asked, "Will you please hold the other?" He seemed to hesitate till she added, "I am far from a quire and can't do this on my own."
 
Back
Top