Decadents & Dropouts OOC

Belinda35

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2010
Posts
3,184
I have an idea for a kind of fantasy-story that might be a bit odd. I think of some creatures (humans, monsters, etc.) that are fed up with the usual adventure life and try to find a place to dwell without epic wars, dungeon trouble, etc. Some of them find an abonded castle, keep, mansion, ship, etc. and decide to turn it into a hideout. Everybody, human, sorcerer, monster, etc. is welcome there, except people with no education, bollocks, intolerant fanatics or plainly boring folk. Maybe they turn the place into a kind of hotel/inn. I would play a gorgon, but would like to leave the rest to others, just free flowing, whatever may come out of it.
Any interest in that?

Edit:
Here are the rules:

RULES

1. Everybody can join and participate, be it as character or as NPC.

2.a. If you are playing a character, start with a short bio in the IC-thread. (Only once. Later just write the characters name over the posting. Don't forget this.) You can use the bio of Phyliss as example how to make yours.
2.b. The character has to be a monster or an outcast by appearance (disguise possible). They don't have to act like monsters, but the should belong to that unfortunate group of creatures, that are usually slain by dumb adventureres for no other reasing then collecting XP.

3. If you just want to play a NPC or add an event, write "The narrator" over your posting. Anyone can play any NPC.

4. Characters may not be killed by others. NPC can be killed (but please not without any reason).

5. Please use no big pictures in the IC-thread. Better no pics at all.

6. If you leave or a absent for a longer time, please post it as O.O.C.
 
Last edited:
Yes, at the moment it is wilderness, but you can add to the landscape anytime you want. At the moment, there are woods and bushes, but there can be anything along, ruins, settlements, caves, whatever you find in fantasy worlds with their odd geography.
 
Full Name: Lin M. Smith

Other Name(s): The Dark One

Age: 25

Gender: Male

Race: Dark Elf

Occupation: Farm worker/Assassin

Appearance: Clothing: Black Tank top, Black Pants, Black over coat, Black army boats Back Hat some times if it's only raining, also it has some gold on it but it's not gold. He's Tall and tone just right. By day he wear's all white and by night all black. When on a job or on a lead he wears red and black. steel toe tip boats. black gloves. And a cap over his left arm to hide his blades. His night clothes are to let females now a good time. A light Black shit. Black pants and walking boots. He also has a neckless around his neck that is the only clue to his sister.
Dark_Elf_boi___by_sakimichan.png



Personality: Cold and not easy going. Lin's way of life is fast and works alone he also seems out of it some times and does not cope with being alone or with others on some jobs. Lin's mind sit is still young not having much of a child hood he sometimes go cazzy with rage and kills with a smile. He tends to be a player telling what woman want to here as he walks around with them. When he sleeps he crys about the death of his family and the lost of his sister. In The mornings he's a kind man and loves to help others. But thats all I lie to get what he needs.

Weapons:
The first one
This one twin blade is made with some red ropes at it's handle and its blade is about 4' long
The 2nd one
This one twin Blade is made some blue rope on it's handle and its blade is also 4'
Both made by the same black smith,At the old time shop at the same time.


Equipment: -Unparalleled Martial Art Skills: Lin M Smith is skilled with the use of a Twin-handed sword, a sword and shield, a one handed sword (all European styles), knives. By skilled, this also means he has a battle ready speed and toughness long beyond that or most men in his town he has come to call home away from home after the death of his mother...

-Superior Senses: Due to a combination of his unknown heritage, He became a being darkness A assassin of the night to kill and to live. Having been a warrior for his entire existence From the age of ten, Lin M Smith has a superior sense of smell, sight, and particularly hearing. His hearing is very, very acute. He also has something of a sixth sense in relation to things potentially dangerous or "fun" Things to him. He tends to use this to get money for him self and to give to kids that dont have a home.


History:This story is about a young man's past. It all stated in the days of darkness know as the bloody air.
Everyone in town was getting sick and didn't know why it seem like some kind of bug but know one knew. So It seem like it was only in town that was going on. As time went on the town came under fire from the king of some unknown land it seem, From the eyes of the people he did not care about them. We knew this for we saw the royal seal on the shilled of the knights. At the time Lin was two And was going to try and walk to his mother for the first time,

The night sky was lighted up by the fire. The unknown knights set a fire to lin's home town. So lin's mother took Him away as he saw his father cut down. as Lin's mother started to run she came to a river, there was a boat and so she got on with Lin and they went down rive to only see that they home was in flames. now at the age of 6 Lin was coming back from a place in the woods where an old man was teaching me to read and Fight with a sword style that needs two blades and some spell work.He was a good old man he saw both Lin and his mother and took them in. Lin knew healing arts but did not master all of it. Only to heal for small wounds but when He came home he saw the same knights from four years ago his mother was cut down and he ran. As He saw her face. Unable to do anything his crys were the only thing that didn't come out but pure hated. He sown that he will kill them. Many years has past and now He walks the roads in hopes that he can kill them with his heart locked away it was just something he wanted to find what was missing.


RP Sample: Lin Was walking about the Like he does every day. He Walks about looking for Clues on his missing Sister. He comes to Town everyone knows him there and is a kind man to them and always help out, But to the under world he's a deadly man that will kill anyone for the right pay. At night he enters the Castle Thinking there may be some clue there. He goes in and out of the shadows like an Assassin and fears nothing. Then Lin here something.


Pets: None But wants a pet wolf

Companions: None.

Family Description:
Mother: Dead
Father: Dead
Sister: Missing

Property: Owns a Small Island in the South See's where it's warm all the time. A Small home is there. He got it from the money he had work for and stilling from kings and queens that are evil.

Magic/Talents: N/A


----------------------------------
okay here you go :)
 
Fine, so far, but please no large pictures inside the iCC-thread because this makes it difficult to handle for me. Just drop in the ICC anytime you want, with a short description of how your character looks, long detailed background is reerved for the OOC here. Just describe how you enter Phyliss and the Kobald, and we will see how it goes on.
 
Best is to keep pictures in the OCC. We make the pictures in our heads, and transmit them through words....;)
 
yea but sometimes it's good to have a photo or two :) add color to a black and white world
 
I like the idea of this thread maybe when I have a stable internet connection I can work something out....
 
Just a new idea:
People who don't have time or do not like to interact with a own character can distribute to the plot by just adding events caused by NPC or the surrounding. Anything goes, as long you don't kill the characters or do act in "god mode".

So if anyone wants to take part without creating a character, don't post anything like "Phyliss walked into the woods...etc."
But you could add for example a highwayman, trying to rob them, or you could describe the bad weather, the inn on the mainroad, the body lying in the woods, etc. Just try to keep it fair and somehow plausible within the plot.

P.S:
If you want to attribute in this way, just write "the narrator" over the plot. Ths marks all persons in the thread as NPC (non-player-characters) that may be regarded as oneshots. (The might be harmed, if the attack the characters for example).
 
Last edited:
Just to make it more precise, i have made some rules.

RULES

1. Everybody can join and participate, be it as character or as NPC.

2. If you are playing a character, start with a short bio in the IC-thread. (Only once. Later just write the characters name over the posting. Don't forget this.) You can use the bio of Phyliss as example how to make yours.

3. If you just want to play a NPC or add an event, write "The narrator" over your posting.

4. Characters may not be killed by others. NPC can be killed (but please not without any reason).

5. Please use no big pictures in the IC-thread.

6. If you leave or a absent for a longer time, please post it as O.O.C.
 
Last edited:
I will be away for the weekend without internet access and won't be able to post until Sunday night at the earliest.
 
If you will have me I can play a role.

Anybody that needs a position filled?

You make your own, meet up with us, and, well, hyjinks and problems insue.


Unless you want to play our little animal-minded dog girl, Koetia. I think she's simple enough to be an NPC, however.
 
Name: Relic

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Race: Dark Elf

Occupation: Thief/Wanderer/Assassin

Appearance: Black would be a good word to cover her usual look. Although she wears a deep purple shirt tucked into her pants, which are black. Black like her hooded jacket, her boots, her gloves and gauntlets. She also has a small crescent shaped purple stone on a piece of black cord around her neck. Her eyes are a icy blue around her pupils, but a dark blue almost black ring around that. Her features are typical dark elf, sharp pointed ears and high cheek bones. Her hair a deep purple hue with silver streaks, cut short and scraggy looking apart from one high bundled, long pony tail that falls about halfway down her back.

Personality: Mischievous would be the best way to describe Relic, who enjoys nothing more than following a mark for a few days to get the spoils of great thievery. Her skills often make her a much wanted commodity in the less than rich villages and towns, with her often taking jobs as a scout, information gatherer, spy or assassin. This makes her a very resourceful, quick thinking elf that enjoys her work. Her outer shell is hard to crack, and she very often trusts anyone, even if they think she does.

Weapons: Poisons and blades. She uses a good combination of poison laced daggers for close quarters combat, the smallest nick sending a deadly toxin into the blood stream. Small accidents over the years have helped build her own unique immunity. For ranged attacks she uses a small blow tube, firing sharp darts at her target. If they hit, the same toxin spreads causing a type of paralysis.

Equipment: Standard wanderers pack, parchment, lock picking tools, ropes and hooks.

Skills: She has a good sense of her surroundings, keen hearing and smell, and can see in the low light conditions of dusk and dawn better than humans. Her footsteps are silent, unless impossible to be for instance walking on the crackling magma (lava) plains.

History: Relic was found in a burned out village, wrapped in a purple cloak with a crescent shaped necklace in her hand. She was less than five years old. She was abandoned until a mountain man found her, crying out for food and walking the ashen ruins. He took her with him, and raised her, but never as his own. As soon as she could understand he told her what he saw, so she would know her past. She was around fourteen when the man left her, he had trained her to survive as much as he could and was heading up north to the snow covered mountains. She could not follow.

Her training to sneak came from hunting down small prey, and also from picking pockets in town for a measly meal. Nobody cared much for her until she ran in with a Mercenary Clan. She had infiltrated an office, using a nearby roof to climb up. But she had been caught, and had jumped instead of getting caught. At sixteen she was in bed for four months whilst her leg healed, the broken bone getting fixed back into place.

Her spirit to stay alive and not be taken captive seemed to give great enjoyment to the Mercenary who she had jumped away from. And he took her under his wing, training her in the use of toxins and how to be a worthwhile assassin. Now she does missions for the Mercenary's, or for whoever pays.
 
I'm heading to bed, just have my character tag along...oh and if you take off just assume she gets her horse.

Thanks!
 
Now let us check for synchronisation.
So far no contradictions:

The Evening.
1. Canut, Phyliss, Verialynn, Koetia at the campfire, talking about what to do.
2. Relic sneaks upon them and is detected.
3. Some quarreling, but no real fight. Relic is accepted in the group, more or less.
4. Everybody goes sleeping.

The Morning.
1. Phyliss, Verialynn and Relic go for a ride.
2. They meet the merchant and decide to pay him a visit.


Now we have to synchronise with Canut.
1. Either he dissapeared, hid or was invisible for some time and follows them, not noticed by the merchant yet. (And maybe not even by the girls.)
2. He was with them all the time. In this case I delete what i have written about the note that Phyliss left to him. Also we have to think about the reaction of the merchant.
 
Responce

Canut was asleep. As a cold-blood, it takes awhile for him to heat up enough for him to get up. Koeita diden't follow you, but stayed at the campsite waiting for her, um, I'm going to say "Master" in the boy-and-his-dog sort of way. So, we have to go and FIND you.
 
Now go and find them...

He should have read the note that Phyliss wrote for him, but probably Koetia thought that it was a buried bone and dug it up and licked the writing off. But we will find a way...
 
...

I'm thinking something more along the lines of it blew away, concidering you never weighted it down with anything.
 
Back
Top