Married, Happy, and craving cock

application

If you made this an application page what would look for. Here's mine

Looking for

Someone married
Someone younger than me late 20sand or thirty.
Smooth no body hair
Prefer a 1st timer like me.
cock size not important.

Well it looks like we have a good membership going in the new Lit club of
Married, Happy and Craving Cock." :)

Sounds like it should read, "Married, Happy but something is missing and Craving Cock" club.

If you made this an application page what would look for. Here's mine

Looking for

Someone married
Someone younger than me late 20sand or thirty.
Smooth no body hair
Prefer a 1st timer like me.
cock size not important.

Perfect app. I will have to borrow it!

My ex used to grind up on my ass and finally i got the nerve up to say how about we try that with a strapon she loved the idea and loved fucking my ass...one day drunk she asked what about a threesome and at the time i had no ideas about wanting a thick pole and i said yea but its got to be a girl and she said well i think a guy would be more fun...i said no way...two months later we broke up...couple moths go by and i start thinking damn cocks are looking sexy as hell

Now im married with a new girl and i want a cock in my mouth and in my ass, but i dont want her involved, i want a woman to make me suck her mans big dick and then take his cum deep in my ass and maybe later have her with a strapon or even better his friend taking one hole and him another

My ex used to grind up on my ass and finally i got the nerve up to say how about we try that with a strapon she loved the idea and loved fucking my ass...one day drunk she asked what about a threesome and at the time i had no ideas about wanting a thick pole and i said yea but its got to be a girl and she said well i think a guy would be more fun...i said no way...two months later we broke up...couple moths go by and i start thinking damn cocks are looking sexy as hell

Wow! Just think you could have said yes.

Not alone

34 m joining the club, I hope
I crave when I'm drunk
Had an encounter young with an adult supervisor
And one a few years ago
But still a holding car member

The Secret Craving Cock Club.

Membership requirement:
Married - YES
For the most part, happily married -YES
Wife does not know it - YES ( but I believe she has a good idea)
Straight, bi curious or bi - YES (bi for sure)
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock. - Oh YES

Am I leaving anything out?-laugh

Maybe naked body contact...and will to attend the first conference... I certainly hope, that my wife having a good idea of my interest doesn't disqualify me

Craving Cock...

=.=

Ready, willing and able. I want to suck cock... ASAP!

=.=

Hip hooray

I knew it couldn't be just me, but it's awfully nice to have it confirmed, so many times.
I'd love to join this club.

I'm with you guys on this. I was craving cock too. I acted on it and now I suck as much cock as possible and thought I would try getting fucked and now I love that too. Wife travels a lot so I dress and play as she travels.

I was fifteen. My friend and I started masterbating together, then masterbating each other. One day we were fooling around, I was stroking him, and we both knew what was about to happen. I rested my head on his stomach and inched closer to his cock until it just brushed against my lips. It felt so right at that point, so I took him in my mouth and gave my first blow job (his also). I gave him about a hundred more over the next three years.

Those really were the days...circle jerks and blowjobs...

happy

well I am happy to be a member. took about 3 years before I let a guy put his cock in my mouth. I still dont do it that offen. But when I am in the mood it sure is fun. I dont realy think of myself as gay or a cock sucker. the truth is I am bi and do suck cock:cool:

I'd like to join this club as well.

Sucked my first one when I was 13, never really got over it!

Well cum to the club, I was 16 when I first tasted my mates, later at 18 I found girls, he turned out to be gay

When are the membership cards being sent out? Will I have to show it to gain entrance to the convention hall?

Back