A lady in need-closed for DarkWarrioress

"Funny my eyes don't hurt looking at you, Lady Blake."

She had been staring directly above at the ceiling of his cabin. His words made her turn her head to look at him.

“What a lovely thing to say, Sinclair. Thank you.”

Amanda watched as his eyes slid over her body in a look of wholly male appreciation before they found their way back to her own. She arched a delicate brow.

"It has been three years since a woman has ordered in to her bed. And never has any woman ordered me into my own. There was never a need. Now here we are. And I'm quite in a haze as to who is the spider and who is the fly."

Her eyes took on a sparkle of amusement and curiosity.

“Sounds like there’s a story in there somewhere Sinclair," she teased him.

His finger found the opening in her shirt and unerringly rubbed between her breasts. She didn’t shirk from his touch.

The room had finally quit spinning and was finally settling back into its rightful colors. Her eyes were trapped by his own. He was right about one thing, she was also beginning to wonder who was the spider and who was the fly here. The atmosphere in his cabin was suddenly charged. It had nothing to do with the devil’s brew they had been drinking. Well, maybe, a little. She rolled up on her side to face him, propping her head up on an elbow as she looked upon him. Her body was aware of his finger on her skin.

“Sinclair….” Her voice was a smoky sound like aged whiskey, “Oh bloody hell with it…”

Her hand that had been resting on her hip lightly, hooked around his neck, her palm finding the back of it as she leaned closer to him and levered herself upward until her lips slanted across his.
 
Andrew's first thought was to pull back. True he had wanted her in his bed earlier. Now she was the aggressor. In his own bed! This filled his mind as he returned her kiss with his own. The spider and fly thought came to him. Maybe that was not the corect line of thought after all.
Andrew breaks the kiss and looks into her eyes.

"It would seem, Lady Blake that....." she kisses him again. He holds the kiss for several seconds then breaks it and moves to the side of the bed. Sitting on his legs he pulls his shirt off and looks down at her. She looks like a redhead cat ready to pounce on him.

"As I was trying to say...."
 
He broke away from the kiss to sit up, tugging his shirt over his head and off. She rolled onto her back again with a soft sigh, looking up at the ceiling before he looked down at her.

"As I was trying to say...."

She reached out, small capable fingers finding the back of his neck and tugged at him again.

“As you were trying to say…. Sinclair? Has anyone told you that you talk far too much? Now, kiss me again before this very nice glow starts to disappear.”

Everything had settled back into its rightful place once more but it left an aftermath. Something that felt warm and made her hunger. She wasn’t quite sure if it was a hunger for food or a hunger of the body, not that it mattered any, she planned to feed both if Sinclair would just shut up his infernal yammering. The way he had kissed her, she didn’t think he was objecting to her blatant attentions.
 
"Now, kiss me again before this very nice glow starts to disappear.” Amanda has rolled on to her back looking at him. He lowers himself to her lips. He smiles and kisses her long and firmly. He breaks the kiss only long enough to help her remove her flowing blouse.

With her blouse gone they are both bare to the waist. He resumes the kiss warm and tender as his hand finds her breast and follows the conture of her firmness. He slides his hand under one and gently give it a caress. He breaks the kiss and moves lower finding her neck and kisses her behind her ear.
 
Her fingers tangled in his hair. His kisses were warm and compelling. His touch made her ache. Maybe it was the alcohol that made her such a wanton, maybe not. At that specific moment, she simply did not care. Briefly, she wondered if the effects of the devil’s brew they had partaken of was the reason her skin felt so sensitive or because it had been awhile since she had lain with a man. Whatever the cause, his touch, by mouth and hand, left a trail of heat in its wake. It pooled in her lower abdomen, making the ache between her thighs prominent.

Her fingers untangled themselves from his hair and floated down over the back of his head to gently stroke the nape of his neck before they found the bareness of his shoulders and back. The tips of her fingers raked across his flesh with a butterfly’s touch. It followed the line of his spine to the little indentation at the small of his back, to lazily draw diminutive circles there before moving lower over the curve of his buttocks.

Her head tipped back slightly as his lips found her neck, making her sigh softly. Her breath was warm and fanned across his shoulder. Amanda’s eyes closed with that sigh as she gave herself up to the sensations he was arousing in her. The heat between her thighs slipped into gentle pulsing throb.
 
Andrew suddenly senced an powerfull awareness. He felt a strange physical reaction come over him. Every sound Amanda made every touch highten his arousal. More then normal he felt her touch, more then normal he felt a need for action. He became hyper-sensitive to his surrondings. And this includes Amanda.

He raises up slowly to a sitting position and looks down at her. Still he knew that a vicious attack was not called for. Though the urge was certainly there there. he lowers his head to her breasts. Finding her hard nipple in his mouth. He plays his tongue over the tip and drawing it into his mouth. His tongue wraps around it teasingly, then releasing it and moving to it nieghbor.

While this very sensitive assault continues he slides his hand over her belly and find the top of her pants. A thin belt secures the tight fitting trousers. He undoes the belt. The cross ties that draws the fabric tightly together is loosened by releasing the bowed knot. Suddenly the tight restrictive pants relaxes and he slids his hand lower to find her warm womanhood. Slowly he glides through her downly curls to her tender lips.
 
Was this also a result of the Devil’s brew they had imbibed in? His touch ignited a fire in her. The atmosphere between them had changed swiftly and suddenly. Andrew Sinclair sat up. Her eyes followed him. What was he thinking? His head lowered and Amanda felt his lips at her breasts. His mouth captured an aching nipple, making her inhale sharply at the sensation. His tongue became her tormentor. Her fingers found the back of his head, lacing into the hair there, holding him to her as her back arched upward.

She wasn’t even aware of his other hand unfastening her trousers or of his hand slipping into the interior until she felt his fingers glide into the apex of her thighs, slowly, yet surely, locating and slipping against her feminine folds. Her body opened for him, waited in heated impatience. The hand in his hair, deserted its post and fingers with short nails, raked down his back, encouragingly. Her other slipped between their bodies, searching out the fastenings of his own trousers. She suddenly had an urge to touch him, to feel the heated weight of him against her palm.

His mouth, still at her breasts, only encouraged her. Her body moved restlessly against his sheets. She would probably regret this in the morning or curse that damn's devil's brew all the more, but for now, the fire building in her needed quenching and Sinclair seemed more than willing to oblige.
 
Andrew's affections to Amand's breasts causes her to arch upward. Her thrashing and flailing about made Andrew mad with passion. Then he felt her hand on his back then the other leave his head.

He draws the assault on her breasts to a close when he feels a hand pull on the draw strings of his pants. With a simple tug the bowed knot comes undone. Hungerly he feels her hand slid into his trousers and grab his hardened manhood. Her first touch stiffens him and he throws his head back like he had been struck. He closes his eyes and holds himself still as she grabs a handfull of his maleness.

With her intent made very clear. The time of calm tenderness has come to pass. Now animal lust courses through his body. He draws himself upward as she continues to stroke him. His pants drape around his hips. He looks down at her, her wanton look matches his own.

"I think the time has come Lady Blake for us to remove our trousers and continue our pathway to pleasure in the nude!"
 
Last edited:
A quick, impatient tug and his pants feel open. Her hand slipped into the interior, searching and finding the hard length of him resting against his lower belly. She stroked him. Velvet steel.

"I think the time has come Lady Blake for us to remove our trousers and continue our pathway to pleasure in the nude!"

Her hands were already leaving him and taking hold of his pants, draped loosely around his hips.

“Sinclair,” she murmured, her eyes finding his own, “you talk way too much. You are a pirate, are you not?”

Her voice teased him. Her hands tugged the material of his pants downward as far as her reach would allow. They slid somewhere down his thighs. Fingertips stroked back upward, along his inner thighs, across the dangling sacs that housed his seed, along the line of his cock that responded to her featherlike touch. Her hips rose to be shed of her own trousers. Clothing could be such a nuisance at times.
 
And then they were in their primal state. Dotted with the scars of time, wrapped in the throes of passion. " I'm a pirate becauce I talk too muck, then again. I agree with you let our bodies do the talking!" Andrew replies.

With her garden of womanly delights in plain sight. He decides to use his man plow to till her furtile ground. Her alabaster white skin frames her downy red triangle contrasting its fury of colar. Andrew spread her muscular thighs to position himself so to impale her. Then with a swope he buries his face into the red curles. His nose leading the way with his tongue spreading the penetration into her soft velvety tendreness. The reaction is automatic she tightens her legs about him and her hands rush to his head and entangle in his hair.
 
“It’s impolite to talk with your mouth full, Sincl---“

The words were lost as sensual sensation was born. Her back then her hips, arched off the bed as his mouth found her heat. Fingers curled into his hair, gripping his head. The muscles in her thighs flexed. The feel of his soft velvet tongue piercing her depths, had her pressing herself to his mouth as if she could make him sink deeper. Her thighs spread wider apart, opening her body to his questing mouth. Fingers raked through his hair before it was abandoned. Instead, she propped herself up on her elbows as she gazed down, shudders rolling through her body as she watched him pleasure her.

Her breathing became labored. Her head fell back, spilling her tresses not only down her back but across his sheets. One arm left its position to curl about his head. She had been right. He talked too much. He was so much more talented at this than speaking.
 
With Amanda's back and hips in high arch Andrew found it difficult to continue his oral assault. Though contining onward he did. He raised his nose even so slightly so the take a breath. Then lower it and found her clitoris. With his nose he rubs it at first. Amanda bucks wildly. This is only the beginning, Andrew guides his tongue over her tender lips till it to finds her hard bud.

Amanda continues to thrash around and bucks her hips while she keeps a firm steady pressure on the back of his head .Andrew again raise his nose up for a breath and resumes his tongue directed minipulations of her clitoris. Roaming over it, then ficking hooded flap. After several taunts of affection. He wrapps his tonuge around it and starts to suck in it. Drawing it slightly in to his mouth then smacking it firmly with his tonuge. Her wetnessspills over his face.
 
Her thighs fell open for him, opening her wider, giving him complete access to her body and whatever he chose to do with it. The suction on her clit had her pressing herself against his face rhythmically until her hips rose from the bed as her spine stiffened and her fingers tightened in his hair. Her hips twitched from side to side, trying to escape his mouth, to little avail. She shuddered and jerk beneath his mouth until all she could do was let her hips fall back to the bed, her body going limp.

“Hell of a way to shut you up, Sinclair…” she managed to get out, one arm flung over her eyes as her chest rose and fell rapidly.
 
“Hell of a way to shut you up, Sinclair…” is all he heard. Funny thing is Andrew thought that he was communicating volumes. Oh not the spoken word for sure. He is making every effort to communicate how much he enjoyed making,well not love, but raw powerfull sex with Amanda.

Satified that Amanda was ready for his main events. He gives her a final thrusting of his tongue deep in to her soaked womanhood. Her leg are now spread wide and inviting. If she wanted quiet, he would remain so. He would let his man tool do all the talking and deliver the final word. Breaking away from her fur patch is difficult. He had enjoyed pleasuring her with his tongue and mouth. Now was the time to move on and close the deal.

Andrew withdraws his mouth from her and starts his journey upward on her body. Trailing kisses till he returns to where he started. aAnd with a kiss on Amanda's mouth as a prelude to his invation. He thrusts into her till he has nothing left to give. He buries himself as deep into her as he can. Then gives her a second to react. And does she ever.
 
His lips moved from her core, slid up over her stomach, making her skin and muscles contract at their touch until they were once again firmly planted against her own. His body slid up hers, his hips slid up between her thighs. With his lips still firmly against her own, she felt him thrust into her body, making her tear her lips from his. Her body clenched around his manhood, tugging, rippling over it. Her hips ground against his own, pressing him to the back wall of feminine tunnel. Her teeth found his shoulder and bit down, not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to leave a mark. Her fingernails found his back and raked across it as she shuddered.

The ship rolled beneath them. It made his thrust seem so deeper. His body pressed hers down into the mattress. Her legs coiled around his as her hands raked downward and paused on the high curve of his backside, holding in him to her. She moaned into his shoulder and her body moved urgently beneath his. She felt on fire as her body stretched and adjusted to his.
 
She bit his shoulder, raked her nails down his back, then settled into the mattress. Her legs locked around him in a desperate effort to hang on to him. Her urgency became more evident as he contiues to thrust in to her.

Andrew raises himself upward to change the angle of his invation. His hand finds her globe. With one hand he steadies himself and the other rubs her hard nippled breast. While his hip continue to pound her womanhood. After a few minutes he has a thought. "I'm going to try something I learned from a French woman!" he whispers horsely.

Andrew withdraws from Amanda and pulls her to the side of the bed. He stands next to the bed and draws Amanda over toward him. He places one of her legs between his and raises the other so Amanda is laying on her side. The look of disbelielf and shock covers her face. Her love canal is wide open as he grabs her upstretched leg against him and enters her.
 
"I'm going to try something I learned from a French woman!"

He withdrew from her, making her head shoot up off the bed to glare at him. Was he serious? He was going to mention another woman, let alone show her something he learned from a …a… French tart? Lovely. She was of a mind to just get up and leave. Before she solidify that thought into action, Sinclair had stood up at the edge of the bed and pulled her toward him. His hand guided her one leg between his, the other grasped her free leg, raising it, thus turning her on her side. Her eyes widened. Still, no word came from her as he pressed her leg against his body and pressed himself into her again. Sweet heaven, the depth and angle he got from such a position, made her tremble and perhaps she could concede that the French tart had been onto something. She felt her insides clench around his invading member, gripping it. At first, she had stiffened at this new angle, then relaxed, her hips rolling enthusiastically against his. Her breathing came and went in pants once more. There was a depth to this position she had never experienced before.
 
After several minutes of thrusting into her from the side, Andrew pauses and looks past Amanda's leg and toward her face.

"Since you seem to enjoy that, lets change things up one more time. Strangly, I learned this from a Dutch nun who was doing missionary work among the indians in Terra Firma. She said she learned it in a nunnery in Belgium before come over to the new world. She said the preists was very instructive."

Andrew lowers Amanda's leg to the side and rolls her on to her belly. He moves between her legs and enters her love tunnel from the rear. While stroking into he wets his middle finger in his mouth. Then slides it slowly into her ass.

"Yeah those Dutch know what threre doing all right!"
 
"Since you seem to enjoy that, lets change things up one more time. Strangly, I learned this from a Dutch nun who was doing missionary work among the indians in Terra Firma. She said she learned it in a nunnery in Belgium before come over to the new world. She said the preists was very instructive."

A nun? Before Amanda can question him about such things, Sinclair shifted again. This time, he rolled her unto her belly and entered her from there. His hands held her hips as he plunged into her repeatedly then he did something unexpected. She felt his finger probe her backside. Her head lifted off the bed and turned sharply over her shoulder to ask him what the hell he thought he was doing when she felt his finger slip into her dark, tight opening.

Dear god….

His hips continued their assault as his finger probed deeper. Her teeth found the sheet on the bed and clamped down. No man had dared to--- she had never--- a muffled groan came from the sheets. Her hips, though she didn’t realize it at the moment, pressed back against him.

The Dutch, huh? She briefly wondered what else they seemed to know and how much did Sinclair learn from them exactly?
 
Greek fire

Andrew pounded away at Amand's pussy. He noticed that her hips were matching his thrusts. As he continued to stroke in and out of her with his man rod. He slowed his finger action in her ass. For awhile just letting it rest or just making a swisting motion while pulling it out just a little.

"Well my dear, we started this little aventure irrigating the field then plowing it. I gave you the 'French treat' now the 'Dutch special' and we will finish with the 'Greek fire'." Andrew gruntes out.

He slowly draws his finger out of her ass. He takes both of her ass cheeks and starts to kneed them. Then draws his thumbs inward toward her butt hole and spreads out her cheeks. He pulls his dick out on her pussy and presses it into the new opening. At first he enters slowly, then slams home with all he has. He can feel her shutter and buck. After a few deep thrusts he can feel himself ready to cum. With a final push he plows inward as far as he can and holds himself there.

"Here comes the fire!" he calls out. He can feel the gush of hot cum spew into her rectum. He shutters several times as the hot fluid stops gushing out. He slowly withdraws from her butt. And collapses face up looking at the upper deck beams. He closes his eyes and sences Amanda moving on the bed.

"That my dear was the world tour!" he mutters, totally spent.
 
Back
Top