possession is nine tenths of the law

intriguess

sexual catalyst
Joined
Sep 3, 2000
Posts
11,683
Krell was an interesting demon, she had a form, but it was insubstantial on the mortal plane. This allowed her to move freely, and possess a mortal form with little effort. She found it amusing to take a female form at it's peak fertility and do all in her power to see that all forms of contraception were useless. It amused her to get mortals in trouble, and afterwards she usually moved on.

Currently she was drifting around a strip joint, several of the dancers were in various stages of pregnancy. She slipped into the bartender, male forms were not her favorite, but she enjoyed many forms of sexual expression.

It was amusing to see the men who had no idea they were fathers greet the strippers who had no idea they were pregnant interact as if they never fucked. She expertly mixed drinks and debated which of the strippers would cross the work line and fuck the bartender.

Little did she know that someone was seeking to trap her in a mortal form.


Open, but please PM your intro for approval
 
Feona
Race: Dhampir
Age: 36
Fanged_and_Fabulous_by_RainfeatherPearl.jpg


Feona watched, hidden within the shadows. She had been watching the demoness for over a month, ever since she stopped in to seduce a dancer to slake her lust and bloodlust.

Feona was growing bored with human women, both in flesh and in blood. Vampires were too risky, and her fellow dhampirs were too rare. One day, she found the answer to her boredom in her father's ancient manuscripts.

Demon summoning. Succubi.

She snuck out all the relevant manuscripts she could find, diligently studying them. A mortal would have long since made an attempt, but she was more patient than that. She had time.

She had just finished buying all the ingredients and supplies once she was ready, when she made her stop here. Had it not been for her study of demons, she would not have been able to identify the...aura for better lack of words, she had felt. She returned home, searching the texts. She came back a week later with proper methods of identification.

Deciding that it would be easier to trap and bind this demoness, as opposed to summoning, trapping, and binding another one, she went to work on her research with renewed vigor. She didn't know how long the demoness would remain at the strip club.

Fortuity, she was having too much fun here.

Now Feona was ready. She had selected two women, one newly pregnant, the other not. Both were smoking hot. If the demoness entered either, she would spring her trap, fusing the demoness to the woman. She had no real preference which it was, though she was intrigued at the possibilities of what would happen should it be the pregnant one. She was also curious just how much of the demoness's physical self would manifest in the body it was trapped to.

It was currently in the bartender, but she was patient. She had time.
 
Krell found it amusing that one of the ripely pregnant girls was the one that crossed the line. She had not fucked someone who was already pregnant, even if by her own hand. It was hot, turning her over, and taking her doggy style. Her presence gave the bartender added size and stamina, and at about round three the stripper was begging for a break. Krell had smiled and agreed with a laugh, as it turned her over and caressed the swollen belly. It's hard cock stood proud and without warning, Krell had pressed it ever so gently against her ass.

She had protested at first, but Krell had ways of making things very pleasant, and in moments the demon was buried in pregnant ass. Krell rarely did anal as pregnation was her goal, but this felt strangely appropriate, and Krell came deep, hard, and easy, filling the rectum of her willing victim.

Krell's prescense killed off STD's so both of them were healthier than before her possession. The fucking and orgasms had given her a heady feeling and eventually she floated up out of them. Thinking it would be even sweeter if they wake up together. She lurked around finally slipping into the form of the newest stripper.

She was young, shy, and shockingly a virgin. Krell pulsed in delight at the knowledge and let the young woman sleep. She wondered how a luscious piece of ass like this had ended up in this job and sexually inexperienced.
 
Image source for the young innocent possession
 

Attachments

  • bikini.jpg
    bikini.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 96
She watched the possessed bartender fuck the ripely pregnant slut over and over. Strangly, it turned her on seeing the woman get plowed. Hmm...pregnant women, that's something new for me to try. Try another time perhaps, a more important task was at hand.

The fell spirit left the man and lazily drifted around before choosing her next victim. The gorgeous non-pregnant blond. She was a young piece of mortal perfection, a perfect host for Feona's plan.

Feona stepped from the shadows behind the possessed woman, slipping a necklace around her neck and clasping it shut. It was a dimond studded platinum necklace, with a chain dropping from the center, holding a dice sized ruby over the woman's heart. The ruby had been soaked in Feona's mensutal blood for the last two day's, keying it to her.

"Ego Feona DeLemont redimio vos ut is mulier. Ego Feona DeLemont redimio vos ut meus muneris pro totus infinitio. Servo mihi!" she chanted quickly but accurately as the necklace began to bind the demon's essence to the woman. (I Feona DeLemont bind you to this woman. I Feona DeLemont bind you to my service for all eternity. Serve me!)

She watched hungrily as the necklace and incantation worked their magic on the demon and woman. Just as it was nearing completion, Feona pressed herself against the woman's back, pulling her back into the shadows. Her right arm reaching around and groping the woman's left breast while her left hand slid down under the tiny bit of purple material, sliding her middle finger into her surprisingly tight slit. It was best to have pleasure immediately on the minds of such creatures after binding them.

Just as it finished, her fangs descended into her slave's flawless neck, delivering a sharp jab of pain followed by a flood of pleasure to the demonic woman. Feona growled lustfully as the woman's demon infused bloodflowed into her mouth. She drank deeply.
 
Krell surged to awareness as magic surrounded her. She resisted, the bounds made her feel claustrophobic, then the sexual touch aroused her and the bite. Then she knew what had happened, feeling her being infused to the mortal. Luckily the woman was young or it might have caused damage. The nipples immediately swelled to size of large gum drops, the last traces of hair on her pussy vanishing. Her skin remained soft and pliable, even as it became nearly inpenetrable. Hormones surged in her blood, and the mortals eyes shifted from one color to the next.

"What the fuck?" it was an immediate sign of demonic control as the blonde was so innocent that she would have said nothing. She could still feel the mortal presence coiled inside her as if she was carrying a child. It was an odd feeling as her own form was limited to this mortals body.
 
The changes in the woman's body pleased her, large rock hard nipples and a smooth bare pussy.

Feona's hands continued their work, stimulating the demon woman, demonic blood continued to flow into her, making her skin flush with power. She slowed her rate of feeding, so she could sustain the pleasure she was giving longer. She wanted her slave to cum before she finished feeding on her.

Her right hand slid under the garment and tortured the engorged nipple beneath it. The left hand's thumb teased her clit, engorging it with blood. Her tongue began lathering the woman's neck as she fed.

Her slave would cum for her before she finished feeding, she knew she would. Between the hormones from fucking the pregnant stripper and what she was receiving now, she would cum. Feona was sure of it.
 
It was impossible to resist the sexual desires, even if Krell had wanted to, her innate demonic urges for sex would have overridden any thoughts of resisting. Not that resisting didn't have a place, but not now, when flushed with pleasure of her recent conquest and as the innocent body was quickly molding itself to her psyche as her bondcaptor was touching her.

Release was immenent and with a lusty moan that had tremors of the innocent waif she inhabited in it she asked, "Why?" just before her body orgasmed, every nerve alive with pleasurable sensations, juices trailing down her smooth legs.
 
Her pet's lusty moan was music to her ears, it was unique, lustful yet timid. Interesting...most interesting.

Ignoring the question asked of her, she drank deeply once more as her pet came for her, the hormone flooded blood flowing into her, stirring her desire more. Once her pet's orgasm subsided, she removed her fangs, and lavished the wounds with her tongue, sealing them with her saliva.

Pulling her through the shadow covered wall, they emerged in her bedroom. The fireplace was lit, as were several red scented candles through out it.

The hand between her pet's legs removed itself, glistening from her juices, glimmering in the fire light.. Leaning over her pet's shoulder so she could see as Feona slowly licked her pet's juices off her it.

"Mmmm..." she moaned softly as the delicious ambrosia touched her tongue. Like the blood, her juices were beyond compare.

"Your absolutely delicious you know? Before I answer your question, tell me your name," her voice was soft, velvety, sensual...yet commanding at the end.
 
The sensation of magic caused her skin to tingle. Krell wished the dancer had chosen something more substantial to wear, feeling all but naked in the face of her bond commander. She cast about and feeling the mortal inside her tremble, offered the stage name it had come up with, "Calla Lilly." She felt fine, a little uncomfortable, but considering the pleasure, well it was not completely horrible. Of course she would be able to leave, but it would take the death of her host to do so now, unless Feona wished it otherwise.
 
"Calla Lilly..." she rolled the name around, as if tasting it, "A lovely name, but I doubt it's yours demon. Sound more like a stripper name, and you're in a stripper's body. What is your name demon?" she whispered hotly into the woman's ear, running her tongue along its edge, hands gently fondling those gorgeous mounds, "Tell me your name," she whispered hotly, this time into her sensual neck.
 
"There is power in names Feona, why should I give you any more power over me?" her voice was innocent and serious at the same time. It was a pleasant body to be trapped in, but being bound to one being, well she wondered if her needs would be satisfied in such an arrangement. She knew the biter could feed on her indefinetly as her demonic presence made more blood as quickly as it was taken away. She ached at the touch, wanting more and finding herself unable to demand it.
 
"My dear demoness, I already own you. I have enough power over you for my purposes, purposes which you clearly enjoy," she tweaked both large nipples through the fabric, nipping her nape with her fangs, "I want to know simply because you're mine, and will always be so from now on. I'm sure you like your name, serve me well, and I may call you by it," her tongue slowly ran along the back of her right ear.
 
So her bonded master intended to keep this mortal body alive. Even with Krell's presence the girl might live a full life or a few years depending on how much her owner fed, and how much sexual energy was poured through this vessel. "Krell is my common name, my full name is practically unpronouncable and lengthy to intone correctly."
 
"Krell...Well Krell, I believe you asked me why I enslaved you? The answer is simple, mortal women have lost most of their appeal to me, both in flesh and in blood. When I sensed your presence in that strip club, I did a little research. You are the answer to my boredom. A demoness with vast amounts of sexual experience, insatiable sex drive, and potent exotic blood," her hot breath filling her ear as her hands continued to play with those ample mounds, "You will address me as Mistress Feona, Mistress or My Mistress from now on. Serve me well and we will have much pleasure together, disobey me, and you will be denied your orgasms. Now, shall I call you Krell, or did you like Calla Lilly?" she nipped her ear, "Or do you have another name you enjoy?"
 
"Slut works," she half teased, it was hard to focus on rational thoughts when her mistress was continuing to fondle her. "Will I need to continue working my host body's job? I'd probably be quite adept at exotic dancing." Krell raised one leg, high, her demonic essence making the body more limber as she raised her leg straight up with ease. Her fingers ran down the perfectly toned smooth leg.
 
That earned a chuckle, "Very well then, 'Slut' will do for now," she said amused, "As long as you are on my good side, I'm flexible with what you like to be called."

She watched and listened appreciatively as Krell raised one long slender leg straight up and running her fingers down it. Feona slowly ran her left hand up and down it several times as she considered her pet's question.

"I have no doubt you would excel at it, especially in such a luscious body. Perhaps I will allow you to dance a few nights a week, with me watching. Speaking of your host, how is the young lady? Is she gone, isolated or merged with you?"
 
"She's submerged, for the most part, since naturally I don't remove the core personality I merely suppress it, kind of a hypnosis sort of thing. I have more control, for instance I can make the host do things it would never willingly do."

She leaned into her Mistress's body, "I do enjoy performing."
 
Feona merely filed this information away. She didn't know the host, as such she mattered little to her...normally. In this case though, she was glad she still remained, she seemed to be a soothing influence on Krell.

"I know you do," her hot breath whispered into the woman's ear as she briefly pressed herself against feminine form leaning against her, "I watched you when you possessed those dancers... a very thrilling sight."

She then released Krell from her hands and strutted over to her bed, reclining on it as she gazed at Krell's form in the fire light, some of her juices still glistening from before. She reached over to her remote for her sound system, and a slow smokey beat began to fill the room.

"Perform for me my Slut," she commanded in a velvety voice.
 
Krell moved lazily, hypnotically, knowing how women liked things. Her hands stroked and caressed her body as she moved in ways most acrobats could only dream of, gradually she slipped off the minor garment her host wore, and arching her back she sucked each of her nipples in turn.

She knew better than to get herself off, at least not until her mistress gave her permission. Krell had a feeling her mistress not only enjoyed the power, but also enjoyed the show.
 
What she saw before her made the dances at the strip club seem pale in comparison, for there was none. Here before her danced a goddess of sexuality, swaying hypnotically for her and her alone.

Feona's lips were parted slightly, unconsciously she would sometimes lick them. Her thighs beneath her dress were sopping wet, leaving dark patches on it for she wore no undergarments tonight.

At the sight of that flawless form arching back and sensually suckling her own nipples, a soft moan, almost a whisper came from her lips and her left hand began to gently fondle her left breast through the black fabric.

The Pope himself could have come bursting through the door and she wouldn't have been able to take her eyes off her new enslaved lover.
 
Krell had seduced many chaste men and women in her day, enjoying the occasional nun ripe with child, or the tormented priest fathering a child. She was sensuality personified, her lithe body moving in sexual rhythmic motions. She wanted to fuck, be fucked, or get fucked and soon, her smooth pussy was aching for more than the soft touches she bestowed upon it. She lowered herself to floor in a seductively submissive manner, crawling over to her mistress.

"Feed me," she politely requested, "Mistress."
 
Even the way she crawled over to her dripped with seduction. Feona's arousal was thick in the air, the sweet smell of feminine desire.

She sat upright, her legs parted as they hung over the side of the bed.

"Undress me and fed as you wish," her voice was thick with desire.
 
Krell slithered up, seductively moving, carefully undoing the garment her mistress was wearing. It fell easily and Krell smiled wickedly as she kissed, licked, and sucked the flesh down her shoulder, down her neck, to the valley of her breasts. Krell's hands cupped the perfect breasts of her mistress before moving down to feast on her breasts and nipples.

The scent was heady, and while Krell loved cock, her mistress was perfect. my hands moved down to coax more sweetness from my beloved Mistress's body as I kneeled submissively before her and began to taste her exotic cunt.
 
Feona could only moan as the demoness worked her almost magical touch upon her flesh, her arms bracing her upright. Her eyes closed and her head lolled to the side as Krell lips and tongue moved to her neck, she gasped in pleasure, for the neck was an extremely erogenous zone for her kind.

Krell had pleased immensely and made her hornier than Feona had ever been, so she gave herself to her hungry pet, allowing her to work her body as though it were putty in her hands.

She was not disappointed.

"Oooooooh......Ah..." she moan as hot wet lips feasted upon her breasts, her left hand burying itself deep in those blond strands encouragingly. Her moans grew louder as Krells hand rubbed her slit, coaxing even more of her juices from her as the fire between her legs grew.

She felt Krell lower herself between her legs, hot breath upon her thighs and slit, glistening and scintillating in the fire light. Feona opened her brown eyes, dark with passion and stared down into Krell's eyes. Her chest was heaving, breasts swaying tantalizingly as she panted. She watched as the demoness extended her tongue and began to taste her sopping cunt.

Krell was rewarded with a loud gasp of pleasure and lust laden moans as a shiver of electricity shot through her mistress, who was struggling to keep her eyes open and locked on to her.
 
Back
Top