how to convince shy wife to explore ?

I'm convinced that most people are highly sensitive to the designs and intentions of others. Maybe not immediately, but with a little mileage they tune-in, and then they start feeling one thing or another about their partners. They may not have the words to go with the feelings but they know anger from delight, joy from heartbreak, comfort from alarm. So when I start feeling strong vibs I naturally wonder where its coming from, and look-see.

that missing comma would have made a world of difference. Just sayin'.

Oh, for fuck's sake! :rolleyes:

<======== You go sit in the corner, grown-ups are talking here.

Swear to God, some parents need to better monitor their kid's computer habits.

But look at the profile:

"im 19 from jersey three kids enjoy playing poker
or just chilling with the brahs"

He's 19!!! He's a grown ass man. With three kids??? Fucka be puttin' out some shawtys!!! Oh snap!!! From the window to the wall!!! Skeet skeet muthafuckas!!!

But my favourite part... He just be chillin with the brahs.

Fuck. Yes.

Okay brah, a lesson in commas. See the difference. If you and I were going to lunch for whatever unfortunate reason I was sentenced to the Jersey Shore, I would say:

Let's eat, dick.

See that comma? In all it's tiny, slanted glory? It's magnificence reigns supremely and makes that sentence beautifully accurate. If we lived in a world without commas, the sentence would read:

Let's eat dick.

Not what I want. Not at all. Especially given your aversion to protection. No cauliflower mouth for this guy!

But look at the profile:

He's 19!!! He's a grown ass man.

Notice I said "grown-ups." I wasn't referring to chronological age. ;)

But look at the profile:

He's 19!!! He's a grown ass man. With three kids??? Fucka be puttin' out some shawtys!!! Oh snap!!! From the window to the wall!!! Skeet skeet muthafuckas!!!

Fuck. Yes.

Okay brah, a lesson in commas. See the difference. If you and I were going to lunch for whatever unfortunate reason I was sentenced to the Jersey Shore, I would say:

Let's eat, dick.

See that comma? In all it's tiny, slanted glory? It's magnificence reigns supremely and makes that sentence beautifully accurate. If we lived in a world without commas, the sentence would read:

Let's eat dick.

Not what I want. Not at all. Especially given your aversion to protection. No cauliflower mouth for this guy!

Thank you for clarifying the importance of commas. :)

But look at the profile:

Fuck. Yes.

Let's eat, dick.

Let's eat dick.

I dgaf about a comma I write how I wanna write

But look at the profile:

Fuck. Yes.

Let's eat, dick.

Let's eat dick.

You don't need me to help you for u to EAT A DICK

Lmao people just don't get enough huh

*yawn*

Baby boy - no one's impressed with you. As I said before, grown ups are talking. You go sit in the corner and when you've learned how to converse intelligently, then you may speak. Children should be seen, not heard.

I reported you to the moderator. Again, if you want to be a jerk take it to the general board where it's tolerated and there are no moderators. You're probably being ignored over there though because you're acting like a juvenile. This is a adult forum.

I reported you to the moderator. Again, if you want to be a jerk take it to the general board where it's tolerated and there are no moderators. You're probably being ignored over there though because you're acting like a juvenile. This is a adult forum.

So its ok for people to say shit to me but when I say something back imma jerk?

Well that depends. I mean, if we are talking Josh123's dick, then no. I do not need help there, as it's like a cheese puff. But if we are talking a whale dick, I'm gonna need backup. I can only consume so much dick, dick. (See, if commas weren't important you would've thought I stuttered!)

So its ok for people to say shit to me but when I say something back imma jerk?

I didn't single you out to begin with. Emerson knows better as he's been around long enough. But on the non-gb boards, people appreciate civility and when that doesn't happen, a report can be sent to the moderator and some are going to call you out for it.

I haven't igged you yet because it seems to me you're new here and are young, so you just haven't settled in yet. If you haven't checked out the Playground yet, that may be a good place for you to meet people and have fun. But you have to act like an adult or people are going to report you and/or put you on ignore.

If you haven't checked out the Playground yet, that may be a good place for you to meet people and have fun. But you have to act like an adult or people are going to report you and/or put you on ignore.

Nice try, but too late. They don't want him anymore than HT does. In fact, he's been stonewalled just about everywhere he's been. Can't imagine why. :rolleyes::D

hmmm

long massages

i thhink women like to chat about sex after a long massage

let her know what you think would be fun

then listen to her

i think a small sex toy is a good start, especially when part of a massage

long massages

i thhink women like to chat about sex after a long massage

let her know what you think would be fun

then listen to her

i think a small sex toy is a good start, especially when part of a massage

Best post ever.

I didn't single you out to begin with. Emerson knows better as he's been around long enough. But on the non-gb boards, people appreciate civility and when that doesn't happen, a report can be sent to the moderator and some are going to call you out for it.

I haven't igged you yet because it seems to me you're new here and are young, so you just haven't settled in yet. If you haven't checked out the Playground yet, that may be a good place for you to meet people and have fun. But you have to act like an adult or people are going to report you and/or put you on ignore.

Ok understandable

Ok understandable

Back