Getting good grades takes effort sometimes.

MynameisEmma

Virgin
So this is what i'd like to see:
A sexy popular girl is getting bad grades at school and needs to turn things around. She makes a deal with a nerdy guy so he helps her cheat on an important test. But he'll only agree to do so if she lends him some naughty favors...
I have some other preferences regarding her appearance, sexual activities etc, or you can choose to think of those yourself if you want.

So who wants to help out a horny little girl and write such a story? ;)

So this is what i'd like to see:
A sexy popular girl is getting bad grades at school and needs to turn things around. She makes a deal with a nerdy guy so he helps her cheat on an important test. But he'll only agree to do so if she lends him some naughty favors...
I have some other preferences regarding her appearance, sexual activities etc, or you can choose to think of those yourself if you want.

So who wants to help out a horny little girl and write such a story? ;)

The school setting is problematic for the Terms of Service for Literotica - but this can be salvaged. Specify this as college to get around age issues.

I think tapping into the plot of that one movie... Can't Buy Me Love where the exchange is to help him become more popular. The nerdy guy wants more than a fling with one girl, he wants to learn how to get many girls. The original girl gets upset that he never attempts to hook up with her which leads her to really try to seduce him.

The school setting is problematic for the Terms of Service for Literotica - but this can be salvaged. Specify this as college to get around age issues.
I think tapping into the plot of that one movie... Can't Buy Me Love where the exchange is to help him become more popular. The nerdy guy wants more than a fling with one girl, he wants to learn how to get many girls. The original girl gets upset that he never attempts to hook up with her which leads her to really try to seduce him.
Well a college is a type of school, isn't it? :p
It's a creative idea, but i dunno. I was looking for a slightly more simple, more 1-on-1 story. I don't think it will have quite the same feel for me, sorry...

Back