Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a sexy cute pie...I like her better here! ;)

drew_barrymore_001.jpg

Last edited:
Zooey Deschannel.

Watched Hitchhikers Guide movie last night.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

IamSHADOWS said:
I like her better there too!!!
i like her here. I like her there--i like her better anywhere.

Yikes i seem to be channeling Dr. Seuss.

Saucyminx said:

as long as you don't eat green eggs and ham.

Did Seuss have any Litworthy characters?

this morning, I have Jamie DiScala in mind, who plays Meadow Soprano. Looked very hot last night, esp in one scene where she wore a seethrough blouse *perk*

Saucyminx said:

In honor of this silly post, and the addition of my second review on Ms. Minx, I wanna do her. :D

Hallowed Eve said:
In honor of this silly post, and the addition of my second review on Ms. Minx, I wanna do her. :D

so who do I hafta fuck to get another review?

sirhugs said:
so who do I hafta fuck to get another review?

Silly man...

Well, first of all, you can fuck me all you want. :D "For free". :eek: Secondly, with as many stories as you have, I plan on at least 3 reviews for you. (I have the other two titles in mind already!)

:kiss:

Hallowed Eve said:
Silly man...

Well, first of all, you can fuck me all you want. :D "For free". :eek: Secondly, with as many stories as you have, I plan on at least 3 reviews for you. (I have the other two titles in mind already!)

So, do I have to fuck you to get the review of my stories that you mentioned?

Cause, like, I'm totally in favor of that. Hell, I'll even team up with Sirhugs to save time. :nana:

Texguy84 said:
So, do I have to fuck you to get the review of my stories that you mentioned?

Cause, like, I'm totally in favor of that. Hell, I'll even team up with Sirhugs to save time. :nana:

Tag team sounds fun. :D My review on The Amulet has been pending about a week. :eek: :eek:

Saucyminx said:

HA HA HA I hear you saucy, drew would have me speaking in strange tongues too! Preferably french lmao. This lady in her prime would have been my first choice however if she were not already past. God how i would have loved to made her nose twitch about the time of this pic.

Attachments

• Elizabeth Montgomery.jpg
    Elizabeth Montgomery.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 157
Hallowed Eve said:
Silly man...

I did enjoy the reviews.

IamSHADOWS said:
This lady in her prime would have been my first choice however if she were not already past. God how i would have loved to made her nose twitch about the time of this pic.

Oh hell yeah! I was prolly the only little kid in the 80s getting horny while watching Nick @ Night. :eek:

Hallowed Eve said:
Oh hell yeah! I was prolly the only little kid in the 80s getting horny while watching Nick @ Night. :eek:
I was a little kid in the sixties when the original came out but shes caused me more trips to the bathroom than watermelon juice. Lmao.

IamSHADOWS said:
I was a little kid in the sixties when the original came out but shes caused me more trips to the bathroom than watermelon juice. Lmao.

:cathappy:

She was a Goddess! Okay, and I know I am/was weird. I adored Uncle Albert. (And had a crush on Boy George, by the way.) I guess I was a fag hag even in the first grade! rofl

Lmao, thats a new one for me "fag hag" never heard that before but it rings.
your ok with me the way you are, i've never been a fan of "normal" people myself. It's funny you should mention uncle aurther though i have nieces who compare me to him because of my sarcastic wit and don't give a shit attitude.
I just remembered one from the old days who i would like to fuck right now. Goldie Hawn and she's still alive!!! lmao. Wish i had a pic of her to post.

IamSHADOWS said:
Lmao, thats a new one for me "fag hag" never heard that before but it rings.
your ok with me the way you are, i've never been a fan of "normal" people myself. It's funny you should mention uncle aurther though i have nieces who compare me to him because of my sarcastic wit and don't give a shit attitude.
I just remembered one from the old days who i would like to fuck right now. Goldie Hawn and she's still alive!!! lmao. Wish i had a pic of her to post.
Ms. Montgomery was a hottie. Goldie H is too--and hey i think i win the weirdo contest--i was in complete lust with the original Morticia Adams as a kid. Carolyn Brooks *sigh*

imgres

wow!

Thanks for the pics saucy. I too had a strong desire for Morticia. That long black hair and those tight dark clothes and her beautiful face drove me nuts. I thought i was the only one that ever noticed her for her sexuality. Of course i also thought i invented masturbation in those days as well lmdao.
The stranger her character got on the show the more i wanted her. She's beautiful in all these pics but i will always desire her as Morticia the most. And Elvis that lucky bastard he got them all. Lmao. One thing i noticed i didn't know about her she was a texas girl. I never would have imagined that. Thanks so much for posting that link.

Last edited:
Saucyminx said:
Ms. Montgomery was a hottie. Goldie H is too--and hey i think i win the weirdo contest--i was in complete lust with the original Morticia Adams as a kid. Carolyn Brooks *sigh*

imgres

I'd rather have Yvonne Decarlo as Lily Munster

and Goldie only in a 3way with her daughter Kate Hudson....

today its the gilmore Girls. watched an episode last night. When they hugged, I almost exploded ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back