CYOA: Assassin

Her black orbs never broke their contact with him while he stepped forward to her. She felt his hand slide around her toned hips and settled upon her upper curve of her buttocks. She responded to his gentle pull of her into his arms by stepping into him, her bare breasts pressing against his chest with pressure as she wraps her arms around his waist and looks up to him, searching his eyes for that sparkle of life that indicates his happiness. She felt his manhood pressed up against her toned abs, pleased that she has already pleased him into a soft toned arousal. She closed her eyes when he leaned inward. She tilted her head back slightly and tipped toed herself upward so that he would not have to bend down so far to kiss her. She pressed her lips against his kissing him lightly, then pulling back slightly before returning to kiss his lips again. She felt his lust rising as his kiss deepened, she slightly parted her lips allowing him to kiss her passionately. She herself began to feel the warmth grow for it has been a long time since she has felt a strong man’s touch. She slightly explored his tongue with hers, tasting the grape vantage. “No,” She whispered when his tongue pulled back along with is soft lips, she snipped at his lips before he uttered his words to her.

“At the moment my daughter and I have what we need, and want.” She pushed herself forward and placed hers lips against his. Returning to the point that they were just moments ago, but this time she was kissing him passionately. Again he pulled away but this time he scooped her up into his arms. Her arms wrapped around his neck while he carried her to his bed.

He placed her down softly upon the feather filled bedding gazing at her from above. She smiled at him with a new found fondness for the man. She knew part of this was the burning that was between her legs and the pounding of her heart, but all the same it was a path that she is willing to take now. For her husband was dead, and now she needed a man to care for her and her daughter and she has found one. Did she love him? No, not yet, did she begin to care for him? Yes, He has hardships in his life just as she has and has made a stand to change them and in the process of doing this, he has changed hers around as well.

She placed the tip of her forefinger into the side of her mouth and smiled at him while he tore at his garments. “Easy Mi’Lord, I’m not going anywhere but in your bed. Take your time and enjoy this moment. For us both want this.” She slowly pushed herself up from the bed to sit in front of him. “Please allow me Mi’Lord.” her hands moved up to his belt and unfastened it, her eyes looking up at him with a burning that he has not seen. She pulled the best free and dropped it to the floor, her eyes drifting downward taking in the powerful abs of this man before her. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against his navel and nuzzled him with her nose before pulling back.

Her hands began to unfasten his pants and slowly pulled them down, His bulge only inches from her lips. She gasped slightly from the size and swallowed hard. She wondered if she could even take him. Nervously, she pulled down his loincloth past his knees, his manhood instantly sprung out once the restrictive cloth set it free. The thick cock slapped her cheek with a meaty thump.

Her breathing was rapid and labored as she stared at the thick, long cock jerking in front of her. “Mi’Lord?” fear now burned in her eyes. “Please be gentle.” She raised her hand up to the base of his cock and wrapped her fingers around the thickness, unable to completely to circumference it. Slowly she squeezed the meaty cock and began to pull her hand upward toward the tip of his mushroom then pushed it back down till it hit the base of his balls…
 
He let Tamara stroke his length several times, but he was eager -- desperate -- to be inside her. He used his toes to kick off his boots, stepped out of his trousers and under layers, and -- with his great strength -- lifted her from under her shoulders and moved forward onto his knees upon the bed. He lowered her into his lap; he could feel the warmth of her inner thighs against him, and was certain that they weren't even the warmest part of her. As he pressed his mouth hungrily back to hers, he reached both hands to her buttocks and pulled her closer; the tip of his rock solid cock pressed against her belly, and as he adjusted his hips and shifted her above him, he maneuvered his member until he could feel it at her wetness.

(OOC -- I will let you write the "entry". He is "anxious". I bet you've had an "anxious" lover before :D so I'm sure you can imagine what to write for him.)
 
With each stroke she squeezed his thick shaft with slightly more pressure than before wanting to please him so. She felt his blood surging through the thick veins that ran the length of his cock to the very tip of his swollen mushroom tip head. The burning in her gut fueled the fire that was between her legs, small rivets of clear liquid leaked out and was running down her inner thigh. Her gaze locked upon his lured his eyes to betray him as they foretold to her his desperation. She smiled slightly for now she had control and was going to play with it.

She leaned back slightly giving him room to frenziedly remove his clothes, but continued to stroke his cock a little faster wanting the fire to build up inside of him even more. Her own hand came up and began to squeeze and pull upon her hard nipple giving him a little show of what would be his shortly. She wanted him to feel the ache of the wanting desire.

She yelped when he shot his hands down and scooped her up by her shoulders and knee walked her onto the bed where he proceeded to lowered her onto his lap, his hands moved around her waist and palmed her ass to pull her even closer to him. He pressed forward kissing her hungrily and she was pleased to return hers to him, her hands wrapping around his neck and fondling his hair with her fingers. She then felt him adjust her and his hips; her new position pushed her breast firmly against his naked chest. Her hard nipples poking him like steel daggers. His hard cock sliding down from her belly to her wetness, she could feel the tip lightly pressing against her wet folds, the jerking, twitching of his tip told her he was going to enter her. She felt his hips rise and Instantly she pushed up with her knees lifting herself away from his plunging cock. She looked at him with a stern face, “NO, Not yet. Lay back, I’m not done with you.” her eyes narrowed as she gazed at him..
 
For a split second, his face filled with anger. How dare you...? would have been the thought if his lust hadn't had total control of his mind. How dare you pull away ... say 'no'...

"Lay back," she continued, "I’m not done with you."

He hesitated. The thought that he could muster was Done ... we've only just begun. Gimme.

But ... he did as she said. Grasping a butt cheek in one big hand and the small of her back in the other, he stood to his knees, lifting her with him. He smiled -- smirked, actually; he'd always had fun with his strength in bed, or even out of bed. He'd once fucked a petite bar maid standing smack dab in the middle of the tavern, holding her with his arms wrapped under her thighs and his hands gripping her ass firmly ... pounding her repeatedly and filling the inn with her screams of pleasure and pain ... and when he'd finally exploded within her, he hadn't even broken a sweat.

He turned upon his knees until his back was to the head board, maneuvered first one leg then the other out before him, and laid back, lowering her unto his groin and thighs.

"Finish with me, then," he said in a playfully commanding tone, wondering what she had in store for him. Was she simply going to continue with her very pleasurable massage of his swollen organ...? Was she taking command of their intercourse, something he knew would allow her to seek her pleasure more easily while he found his...? Did she practice Yorlocksa Ta Daliphoria...? Her husband had been a soldier, traveling to distant lands; had he come home one day, told her of Y'Dally, and pushed her face to his groin, saying, Do this for me, wife? "Finish me as you will."

He allowed his hands to slip to his sides, relaxing, surrendering himself to her. He knew she would please him. Of her own free will and skill ... or by his.
 
She closed her eyes when his big hand grasped her ass cheeks in one hand and supported her in the lower back with the other one. When he stood up upon his knees, she encircled her arms around his neck adding to her stableness. She gasped when he spun around and knee walked a couple of times before lying back against the headboard and sitting her back down upon his groin and thigh. She smiled at him impressed with his strength, but what captivated her most was his honor. Even if he did try to hide it, she saw it.

She looked down at with a smile not wanting to push her luck, she won a small battle and that was enough for he knew she won this one. She adjusted her legs outward and brought her already wet, slippery folds down upon his thick cock, letting her heat and juice slide over the side of his monster slowly she began to hump her ass forward and backward allowing her pussy to stroke him instead of her hands. His thickness still rubbed against her ever-growing hard clit. “Oomph.” she moaned as the electricity gushed forth from her quivering pussy. “AHhhh.” She bit her lip for every upward or backward stroke she made her clit was rubbing his thickness with pressure. “OH Godd!” she screamed as the first orgasmic wave hit her, her pussy now betraying her as the squish sound could be heard over her heavy breathing. Her ass humped faster with the intense pleasure that stimulated every nerve in her body. “FUCK!” she yelled as the hot liquid gushed out of her lava hole, soaking his hips with her hot lava. Faster she pussy stroked him spreading the hot juice all over his the length of his cock. “God MY BARON GOD…” She screamed yet another eruption shot out of her and covered his mushroom head, the jism dripped from his cock and pooled in his navel. Her body shivered and shook erratically as the orgasms continued to flow through her body. She lowered herself to his chest for a moment to catch her breath and for her body to quit jolting.

She pushed herself up and slide down his chest, nibbling upon his nipples a few times before continuing down his chest with light kisses. She took his cock into her hands and slowly guided the mushroom head up and between her tits. Pressing them together with one hand she bobbled her chest up and down the top portion of his manhood, bringing her free hand up to his base she resumed to hand stroking him with the intention of having him Cum. “Milord fill my crevice with your cum.” she worked fucking him harder ..
 
The Baron was amazed at her sexual passion. Martino loved a woman who enjoyed sex as much as he did. They were few and far between, of course. His typical lover was a tavern whore whose cries and moans were simply for show, an innocent peasant girl who cried as he took her virginity, or the occasional noble woman -- daughter or sister or even wife of a rival -- who more often than not was in his bed out of spite or for political gain and simply wasn't as deeply involved in the passion and pleasure as he was.

But this... Tamara... Once she'd begun to pleasure herself upon his shaft, the ecstasy had come fast, come hard, and come it seemed more than once. And Martino had little doubt that what he was witnesses was as sincere as euphoria got.

“Milord," she urged, "fill my crevice with your cum.”

She didn't have to give him orders; what she was asking for was already out of his hands. Almost the instant her last word was spoken, his cock jerked with power, and a spray of ejaculate splashed upon her breasts, her hand, his chest.

Martino's head dropped back as his dick pulsed again and again, and he let out a mighty grunt of satisfaction. His entire body was enveloped in the climax, his hands gripping the bedding and pulling at it.

He waited for the last of the twinges in his groin to finally end -- with his body still wracked in the euphoria -- before he said softly, "Mount me."
 
Tamara exhausted by the several body wrecking orgasms nodded to her baron. She reached down and pulled up a part of the long sheet that was piled up just off on her right side. She cleaned the cum from her chest and hands. Most men didn’t enjoy looking at their cum up close and where he shot his relief, his face would more than likely be there at that spot at some point in there next rampage of sex. She looked into his eyes and seen that the animalistic lust wasn’t in his eyes she felt much better about mounting him now then when the lust was raging within him.

She draped her leg over his waist and settled down upon his lap, his cock sticking out from her pussy toward his belly button. She lowered herself down upon his chest; her breasts crushed against his chest as she lowered her head down and kissed him softly several times. “I will mount you soon Milord once I catch my breath.” she kissed him again, using the time to catch her breath and to regain some energy.

Pushing herself up with her hands against his chest, she slowly ran her fingertips over his broad chest, her eyes still looking down at his. She wondered if he would be this nice to her tomorrow after she gave him everything he wanted. Would the whole mistreatment start again? For even in their lovemaking he kept himself apart from her, the part of men that claims wives and remains loyal and faithful to them. She chuckled lightly at this thought for just hours ago she wanted him dead and now she wants more than just sex with this man. She shook her head to rid of the thought and prepared herself to do what the baron asked her to do.

She reached down and pulled his massive head up toward her inner thigh, Rising herself up so that the cock head would pass under her. She lined the head up to her hole and slowly lowered herself upon him. The head speared through her pussy lips and came to a thump as the head stopped at her small hole. Taking a deep breath she forced herself down, The Head stretched her whole, pain shot up through her as she gasped, “God, It hurts.” She yelled but didn’t pull off of him, her breath was rapid and labored and obviously she was hurting. Grunting she pushed herself down more and the head finally penetrated her hole. ”Ummphh” she whimpered while the pain ripped through her once more. She held herself up, not taking anymore of his size into her. She waited for the pain to subside before lowering herself another inch. “GOD… Please Milord, it hurts.” Her body jerked with the pain. Her breath now in gulps.. “I’m not used to someone as big as you are.” Her fingernails were clutching deep into his chest drawing blood was an indication of how much pain she was in. “UGGHHH” she pushed herself down another inch, tears welled up in her eyes and down her cheek, her grip increased upon his chest...
 
Martino could feel his dick entering her, but far too slowly for his taste. He listened to her complaints, and understood them; if her husband had been away so long and she had been true to him, she would be neither ready nor able to take someone his size inside so easily.

He sat up and rolled Tamara to her back, pulling out of her and reaching down between her thighs. He found her wetness, delved around the swollen folds until he found her hole, and inserted a finger roughly. He heard but ignored her response, thinking of one thing and one thing only: getting her muscles relaxed so he could push his way into that warm, wet pussy.

And that he did. After playing his finger -- then fingers -- within her, he grasped his cock and put it in place, pushing until he'd breached her resisting hole. With a loud grunt of pleasure, he slowly -- ever so slowly -- pushed into her until finally their groins were together. She was tight like a vise upon his shaft, and he simply remained deep inside of her for the longest moment, waiting for her to relax and accept the hard fuck that was to come.
 
Tamara yelped when he sat up and rolled her to her back, her eyes going to his and seen the wanting desire in his eyes, she knew that flame would be there and she would have to deal with it when it came to claim her, but at least his animal lust had past and he would still take her tight tunnel, but when he did it wouldn’t be with one mighty plunge into her.

She opened her legs and gave him the access he wanted, her hands gripped the edge of the bed and waited for him to push his hard cock back into her, but what she got caught her off guard, his fingers. He pushed his fingers into her deep bringing forth a moan of pure pleasure, he began to explore her heated tunnel making her jerk and tremble, and she bit her lower lip trying to prevent the lustrous scream from leaving her throat, but pleasurable whimpering did escape through them. She pushed upward with her hips meeting his thrusting fingers, moaning with each powerful jab of his fingers, ‘OH GOD!…FUUUCCK!” her body jerked shooting her hot jism out and all over his hand and her thighs, “Please fuck me now.” she was beyond caring, she wanted him inside of her..

She felt the tip of his cock once more separating her soaking pussy lips and sliding into lava flowing pussy, she tensed up when he pushed forward sending more of his meat into her, her eyes widened even more when he only hesitated for a second then pushed move of that massive cock into her depth, “FUCCK!” she hissed bucking her hips up trying to relieve the pain and to force her pussy to stretch to accommodate him. “GOD YOU’RE SO BIG.” She panted, lowering her back to the bed and hooking her legs around his waist, “Come on take me.” She prepared herself by grabbing a hold of the bed and that is when he shoved the entire cock deep into her… Her body jerked as her pussy muscles clenched his massive meat and she rocked her hips so she was stroking him with her pussy. Her eyes meet his with flame burning, “Fuck me Baron like you have been wanting too.” She was ready for him now…
 
Last edited:
Martino had had many a woman in this bed, but never before had he wanted to feel the pleasure of one as he did now with Tamara. She was a fiery lover, a passionate woman who knew the pleasures of the flesh, who'd been deprived them for so long, and now -- despite the obvious pain he was going to impart to her -- was eager and anxious to have him deep inside her.

The Baron reached first one hand, then the other to the sturdy, vertical oak poles of the head board, gripping them firmly ... then pounded, pounded, pounded his groin against the screaming woman below him. She had been so tight in the beginning that he'd hardly been able to pull in and out without her whole body following this hardened penis. But she was drenched with her own fluids and upon relaxing, allowed him to have his way.

He exploded quickly -- he had wanted the euphoria of climax more than he'd cared about a lengthy, pleasurable fuck. He maintained his grip on the head board as he roared his delight toward the wall. His dick pulsed and pulsed, emptying him inside of her. When the marvel ended, he sat back onto his haunches, lifting her ass up onto his thighs as she continued to lay back on the bed. He wrapped his arms under her thighs, bringing the backs of them up against his powerful arms ... and resumed pounding into her from the sitting position. He rammed against her -- deeper even than he'd been earlier -- and when he thought his third orgasm couldn't come to him, he flopped her over to her front, lifted her ass up to him, entered her, and fucked her like the animals did until again he exploded with a mighty grunt of satisfaction.

Depleted of energy and as happy as a man could be, he collapsed upon her, pressing her to the mattress below him until his heart beat and breathing has returned ... and then ... he slipped out of her and off of her ... and fell asleep at his soon-to-be-assassin's side.
 
Back
Top