Dream Celebrity Threesome

banes27

Literotica Guru
So, who would be part of your dream celebrity threesome?

For me, right now, it would definitely have to be Kat Dennings and then either Emma Stone, Kaley Cuoco or Christina Hendricks. I can never choose the second woman but Kat Dennings is a must :)

Ever since hearing the words 'Jessica Biel and Megan Fox, wearing nothing but their socks' I've dreamed of exactly that.

Although Amanda Seyfried and Mila Kunis are top of the list too.

Christina Hendricks & Catherine Zeta Jones make an undeniably erotic combination!

Anne Hathaway and Kate Beckinsale...but only if she has on the black leather from Underworld...

natalie portman and carrie fisher from the early 80s...yes i am a star wars nerd lol. but if i went people right now id probably go with some combination of mila kunis/natalie portman/emma stone/kat denning/rachel mcadams

I read, in an interview

w/ Jessica Chastian, ZERO DARK THIRTY, that she couldn't get a date in High School... and now!!!

she said regarding her wins! Publicity! etc that "they can eat their hearts out "

Omg I can't believe it

But Jennifer Lopez and Sophia Vergara! Both of them are amazingly hot!!!

Nicki Minaj and Dylan Dreyer .

As alternates, Christina Hendricks and Lara Spencer. Would love to help indulge Spencer's naughty housewife 50 Shades fantasies.

Back