Bloodlife

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
Joined
Apr 5, 2009
Posts
62,507
((Closed for Myself and ElvenmaidenintheWoods))

tumblr_ogqrm4cCZc1usf61uo1_540.jpg


IC: Helena Sutherlin

Helena was hungry. She had eaten just the night before. Lord Jason had visited and he had been kind enough to give her the gift of his servant for the evening. The lithe young Chinese servant had been obedient and even eager to please her-everything that could be desired in a servant. However it was unsatisfying. Certainly Mingmei was fulfilling in both the sex and blood category, but there was something missing. A connection, more than just the physical...

It had been twelve years since the only servant she had ever had passed away. Her beautiful Sioux princess, Wachiwi White Cloud, had died after three hundred and six years of service as her slave, her servant, her heart. The third mark given to a Vampire's servant as the final mark of ownership tied their souls together extending the human's short lifespan an average of three hundred years. Any more than that and it was on borrowed time.

By the end Wachiwi was able to live six years more than she should have, but even then the end coming near had haunted them. She had less and less energy with each year that passed. She fell asleep more and more often, and when she was asleep it was more and more difficult to wake her again...until one terrible inevitable night, her beautiful soulmate never woke up again.

That was twelve years ago. Helena had grieved in private. Vampire society frowned on even the hint of closeness between a Vampire and her Servant, to say the least, but Helena had decided then to never ever again have another servant than Wachiwi. Never again would she allow another to get that close to her. Never again.

Still a Vampire's servant served other functions than sex and blood. There was managing their master or mistress' schedule, their appointments, their messages, their finances, their households, their lives. In the human world, such people were called Personal Assistants, so that is what Helena had sought to hire.

She strode into her office around the young woman. She noted she was pretty without really accentuating her beauty. The off the rack department store clothes she had on was not helping the way an outfit should on a woman either.

She came around to sit at her desk and looked the young woman in the eye, "Miss...?"

The young woman gave her name and Helena nodded.

"Yes, you seem to have experience at being a personal assistant before and come with stellar recommendations, and I loath interviewing people for jobs," She informed her, "So if I tell you the job is yours provided you accept these conditions. I am what you would call a night owl. I am up and working only during the nighttime hours and I sleep during the day I will expect you to adjust to this schedule. Also on occasion I will have people over you are not to question why or who. And lastly there is a suite of rooms that is locked on the second floor that will be off limits to you."

She looked into those deep eyes, and suddenly had a feeling Wachiwi wherever she was was looking back at her for a second and then it was over. "Provided you agree to my conditions you will begin tonight."

After her agreement Helena nodded to the door. "Then the first thing I will have do is to go put on something not from a JCPenny catalog. As my assistant you will be a representative of my brand."

She got up and gestured for the young woman to follow her. "I have several things here in the studio in the house from my business attire line that would showcase you as a smart and fashionable professional better than this cheap crap you are wearing now."

She crooked a finger to the woman as she strutted out the door. "Follow me."
 
1642665_1501344648549_full.png


Waverly ran from the bus towards the office, bumping into several people on her way there, glad she had decided to wear her white sneakers since the bus had been running late. She cursed herself for renting the cheaper apartment on the other side of the city, knowing it now might cause her problems getting to work on time. "Sorry!" She yelped, her eyes widening when the woman she ran into spilled coffee right down her shirt.

Shit, first night on the job and she was running late and now had stained clothes, especially when she was being hired as a personal assistant to one of the biggest fashion designers in the world? "Not a good first impression, Waverly," she murmured to herself before hurrying towards the elevator, frantically pressing the button.

A few other people showed up behind her, all dressed likes they'd walked straight out of vogue, a few looking her over with distaste as the elevator doors opened. She bit her lip nervously, stepping inside and pressing the button for the top floor before putting her headphones back into her ears. Standing at five feet, the women in heels and tall men stood over her, making her feel even smaller than usual.

Slowly, the crowded elevator emptied as they stopped at different floors, until finally, she was the last person left. Taking a deep breath as the doors opened, she stepped into a large office area, with fine art displayed on the walls and large open spaces. It had a very modern look and all looked ready for a Fashion Week.

She made her way towards the receptionist and smiled warmly, and the woman responded with a look of disbelief as she looked her over. "Waverly Anderson? I'm here for my appointment with Ms. Sutherlin," she smiled, ignoring a few snickers behind her as the woman motioned her towards the office.

Luckily, her new boss seemed to be running late as well, so as long as the receptionist said nothing, she probably wouldn't be in trouble. When the woman entered, she was trying to find a way to use her plain black cardigan to cover up the coffee stain on her blouse. She was blushing slightly as the gorgeous woman sat down in front of her, reaching out a hand to shake hers. "Waverly Anderson."

She relaxed at the knowledge that the job was definitely hers, giving her a big smile. She'd been known as a hard worker, able to handle even the strictest bosses, even working extra hours to get the job done. Of course she had heard rumors of the woman's eccentricity, despite not following the fashion world very much. "It won't be a problem. I'm new to the city, and I'm not much of a partier, so I don't go out at night much anyways," she shrugged. "The schedule is fine."

Her eyes went wide at the comment on her clothing though, opening her mouth to argue back, but too shocked to come up with anything to say other than a lame excuse. "Sorry, I... I bumped into someone who had coffee on my way here," she laughed nervously before following her, her backpack slung over her shoulder. "I know I don't have a lot of experience with fashion but I can be a quick learner!"

She had a cheerful enthusiastic demeanor, the insult not slowing her down a bit. She'd had rude bosses in the past and had learned a long time ago to shrug those comments off.
 
IC: Helena Sutherlin

She crooked a finger to the woman as she strutted out the door. "Follow me."

Helena Knew she could be considered rude in her criticism of the clothing little Ms. Anderson was wearing. The young woman was bright and sunny, and bubbly. She began to wonder how well that would mesh with her direct and serious nature in their working relationship. However Wachiwi was much like her as well, and they had meshed together perfectly over time.

Her home/office/studio/penthouse took up the top two floors of an office building in the middle of Los Angeles. Along one wall of the hallway were windows looking out over the skyline of the city of Angels. If only people knew how many of their neighbors in this town were decidedly not Angels. Her mouth quirked with amusement to that thought.

They approached the doors to her studio. She looked back to Ms. Anderson, "This is where I do the most of my creating." The other place was upstairs in the locked rooms where her wide variety of toys and other items were.

The doors opened revealing a large room with tilted drafting tables holding sketches of various designs she'd been conceptualizing. Sewing stations beside them. Above those were pinboards holding her sketches as well as magazine clippings of a variety of inspirations she'd seen or come across. Along the far wall were rolls and samples of a variety of fabrics. The other end were racks and racks of outfits she'd completed.

"Is it alright that I call you, Waverly? This is where you will be spending most of your nights," She informed the girl, "Look through the racks and bring me things you'd like to wear. We'll worry about fit afterwards."

She returned to her sketches. The one she was looking on was an evening gown that just wasn't right yet. The lines weren't as sleek as she wanted, but dealing with the fabric she wanted needed the airy voluminous look in places to truly utilize the merits of the fabric to its fullest. Yet try and focus on her work as much she could her attention kept returning to Waverly, curious as to which of her designs would catch her eye.
 
Jenna's eyes went wide as they entered her studio, a small smile forming on her face as she set down her backback and turned, taking in the whole room with a look of wonder on her face. She moved around the room, knowing if her friends back in Texas could see her, they'd be dying of jealousy. The clothing looked more like works of art than something you'd wear at a typical workplace, each piece designed with care.

"Waverly works perfectly," she grinned, moving to the table to look over her designs. "You're sketches are beautiful," she bit her lip, knowing her compliment probably didn't mean much to someone who was considered a fashion icon. She felt so out of place in her own ruined clothing

She ocassionally glanced back to watch her new boss at work, swallowing hard when she noticed the woman bent over slightly in her tight dress, each curve accentuated by the beautiful clothing. When Helena caught her staring, she quickly turned back to the racks, her cheeks turning bright red.

Taking a deep breath, she moved towards the racks, instinctively moving towards the brighter, more colorful pieces that suited her personality. She grabbed some cardigans, blouses, skirts, and dresses, all very feminine. Her eyes lingered over a tight white pencil skirt, biting her lip as she took it, the look of it much sexier than she was used to.

She was careful to keep the clothing at arms length to keep the coffee stain away from the expensive fabric, setting it down beside the woman, biting her lip nervously. "Is this alright?" She asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. The woman was so beautiful that she came off as intimidating, every glance making her heart race.

She'd spent almost her whole life in her small hometown, working hard and slowly making her way out like most people she knew dreamed of but never achieved. Living on her own in a big city for the first time, she knew she had to impress her new boss if she wanted to keep her job. "What else do you need me to do?" She asked, setting down her backpack near the empty desk nearby.
 
Last edited:
IC: Helena Sutherlin

She returned to her sketches. The one she was looking on was an evening gown that just wasn't right yet. The lines weren't as sleek as she wanted, but dealing with the fabric she wanted needed the airy voluminous look in places to truly utilize the merits of the fabric to its fullest. Yet try and focus on her work as much she could her attention kept returning to Waverly, curious as to which of her designs would catch her eye.

Helena noted the looks the young woman gave her. She was used to getting such looks looking more like a model than a designer. She'd always been pretty and known how to use that beauty as a tool for her. It had been a real asset in her career as a Venetian courtesan long before being made into a vampire by Lord Rafael. Most such looks came from interested men, which she generally humored, but did not return such regard for them. No, she had no objection to men...it was just that she'd always been drawn more towards other women. Especially the shy but curious ones like Wachiwi had been when they met or Waverly now.

An image of the young little Waverly tied hand and foot to those racks she was perusing came to her mind's eye. She press up against the bound and shaking girl, removing each item of clothing she wore. Helena would look into her eyes as her fingers pushed within her and began to give little Waverly newfound knowledge of what it was to be a woman. Then as she was just about to come around her fingers her fangs would sink into the smooth flesh at the side of her neck and drink deeply as Waverly came undone with gorgeous little sighs and moans and panting breaths. Perhaps she'd even give her the first mark as her servant.

Whoa! She shook herself. Damn, she needed to call Madeline for her to have Claudia come over before she jumped this poor girl's bones on her first day working for her.

She breathed deep trying to get herself back under tight rein as Waverly came back with armload of clothes she'd selected.

"Is this alright?" She asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Let's see what you've selected," She said noting how attractive she looked with her hair back.

She looked through the clothes she brought. They were among the more conservative and brightly colored of her designs, but there were one or two that had potential. Helena didn't think Waverly knew how sheer in certain angles of light that white blouse would become, or how tight on her hips that pencil skirt would be.

"What else do you need me to do?" She asked, setting down her backpack near the empty desk nearby.

"Personally I prefer to wear darker colors," She mused taking the tight white pencil skirt and blouse. Then added a bright and cheery red cardigan. "First...go to the corner and change into these behind the screen for the models. Then we'll discuss the schedule of your duties every night."

when Waverly had gone to do that Helena pulled out a drawer containing items of jewelry she'd collected over the years that she often used as inspiration for her designs. Selecting one or two that would complete the look she had in mind for Waverly's outfit.

When the young woman came out Helena had her step up before a set of mirrors so she'd see herself. But first, she adjusted the cardigan on her shoulders. It had been cut so it would emphasize and showcase a woman's bust without being revealing or classless. The blouse hinted at the skin underneath and the skirt hugged and accentuated the curve of her hip and thighs.

Stepping out of the way Helena let Waverly look at herself in the mirror. "What do you think of how you look?"
 
Waverly sighed internally, trying to focus on the clothing as her thoughts went to Helena, the curves of her body, and her bossy manner. As much as she was attracted to her, she needed to be realistic. No high end fashion designer was going to want to date their personal assistant who'd barely left her hometown in the middle of nowhere.

And then there was her sophisticated demeaned, her supermodel looks, and the confidence with which she carried herself. There was no way she didn't have suitors lined up for her already, many better looking, richer, and more worldly than herself. There was no way she stood a chance. She smiled to herself, remembering the comments from her friends about how easily she'd get distracted by beautiful women.

She watched those discerning eyes look over the selection, waiting for her approval nervously, leaning back against the desk as she watched. This close, Helena could pin her down on it and... She pinched herself, a little surprised at the ways her mind were going that evening. Sure, she'd get distracted by a beautiful women on occasion, but not like this.

"You look pretty in dark colors," she said, that blush creeping back over her cheeks when she realized she'd said it out loud, quickly taking the outfit from her and taking a step back, slightly embarrassed. Desperate to hide her pink cheeks, she hurried behind the screen, slipping off the clothes, unaware that her boss could see her silhouette as she slipped out of her outfit, revealing a lean hourglass figure.

With a deep breath, she stepped out from behind the screen, she went to her backpack and pulled out a pair of nude ballet flats, putting them on before moving in front of the mirror. Her eyes went wide as she looked herself over, taking a deep breath as those gentle hands adjusted the cardigan, causing her heart to race at the touch.

"Wow, I... uh... wow," she looked with wide eyes, realizing this outfit probably cost more than her whole wardrobe. "Thank you," she said quietly, looking back at her as a smile spread across her face. "Are... are you sure? I don't have enough to pay you back, I..." She was a bit shocked, but grateful, her eyes shining brightly as she stood before her. "Did you do this for all of your personal assistants in the past?
 
IC: Helena Sutherlin

Stepping out of the way Helena let Waverly look at herself in the mirror. "What do you think of how you look?"

Helena tried not to dwell on how much Waverly was reminding her of Wachiwi. When she first met her she too was a shy and uncertain young woman fresh from the back end of nowhere in a wide and amazing and often scary world. Helena had taken her in and taught of the world among other things too.

Her eyes widened looking at the woman in the mirror staring back at her, "Wow, I... uh... wow...Thank you."

"You look pretty in dark colors." Had been her words at her off hand statement of her own taste in clothes. Helena smiled remembering that statement as her hands slipped between her arms to adjust the way the cardigan rested over her bust tugging downward and smoothing the folds. Her fingers working dangerously close to her breasts. "You look pretty in it."

She looked over the shoulder into the eyes of Waverly's reflection, her mouth also dangerously close to the young woman's ear. "It's yours."

Waverly turned her head to look at her a smile that made Helena consider that it was like the first time she saw the sun in 400 years. "Are... are you sure? I don't have enough to pay you back, I..."

"Nonsense," She nodded to her racks in the studio. "I have plenty and those were just hanging there."

Waverly looked shaken but her eyes were shining with barely restrained gratitude. "Did you do this for all of your personal assistants in the past?"

Helena stepped back with a sad sigh, "I had one before....She passed a few years ago." The last part spoken was a soft whisper.

Helena straightened, "Well...now that you are presentable. Let me tell you the schedule of duties you'll perform every night." She turned and led her out of the studio. "I wake precisely at 8:15 every evening and I will expect you to have a cup of coffee with one creamer and two sugars as well as a plate of Chocolate truffles from De'Lessions Chocolaterie over on Fifth and Hamilton. On most days at 9:35 to as late as 4:00 am I will be working here in the studio. You'll be expected to keep up with my schedule and appointments as well as the investors and production side of the business. In a week I have a premier for my new line here in LA and you'll get to meet most of those there...after 4:00 I take time for myself and..."

She continued on listing out what she expected of Waverly on a daily basis.
 
Waverly hoped the woman couldn't feel how much she was trembling against her as those hands wandered over her body. She'd never worked for a woman as powerful or as beautiful as Helena before, usually working with elderly male CEO's of southern companies, who, although they did leer, had the courtesy not to lay a hand on her. Falling for her boss had never been a problem for her before.

At her words, her cheeks turned pink again, feeling Helena's breath on her shoulder with her so close. "Th... Thank you, ma'am," she said softly, letting her eyes slowly close. Waverly wanted to just stay like this, their bodies pressed against each other, Helena's hand moving over her.

At the realization that the clothes were hers to keep, she turned around, eyes bright as she gazed up at the woman. She looked down at the beautiful fabric, resisting the urge to just hug the woman who had given her that wonderful gift. "I... I don't know what to say."

The mention of her last assistant made her face fall slightly, her hand brushing Helena's gently as she debated giving it a gentle squeeze. Despite the risk, she allowed herself that touch, looking into those dark eyes. "I'm sorry," she whispered, watching the woman pull away and return to business.

As Helena listed off everything, Waverly bent over to grab a notepad and pen to jot down notes, unaware that the skirt was showing off her body as she did. It was hard to keep up, but she managed to get everything written down, working fast and using abbreviations. She could tell Helena might be demanding, and she didn't want to mess up, especially not on her first night.

She was surprised to learn she'd be following Helena to L.A. to attend events and meet other designers, and it became obvious why her boss had made her change. If she was going to be interacting with the top designers of the fashion world, it could be embarrassing to have an assistant who looked like she'd gotten most of her clothing at the GAP.
 
IC: Helena Sutherlin

She continued on listing out what she expected of Waverly on a daily basis.

They went down the hall into the penthouse open living area. Before them was her living area. To the right was her kitchen and dining table. Beyond that were the stairs to the second floor of the penthouse and her bedroom and the rooms kept locked to all but her.

Helena had noted young Waverly's reactions to her. She heard the increasing heartbeat as her fingers came close to touching the womans breasts before. She had seen the flush of color sweep over her skin. She had even smelled her scent spiced with the pheromones of a woman being intently aroused where she stood. Then she bent over to pick up a notepad with her skirt stretching over the tight young globes of her buttocks enticingly. Did Waverly know how delicious she was to Helena?

Not likely? Women like her or Wachiwi before her never understood their attractiveness-perhaps intellectually but never emotionally. Wachiwi did after a few decades as her servant, but the point was Helena had to force herself not to throw her new assistant up against the mirror in her studio and ravish her right then and there.

Regardless being around Waverly made her ravenous.

The tour of Waverly's new workplace finished she led them back to her office. For the rest of the night and lifted a sheet of paper for her. "Tonight I want you to call all the numbers on this list and make certain all the plans I've jotted down there are being followed for the fashion show next week."

That done she turned to walk out. "I will have a guest over shortly. Pay her no mind, Waverly."

She left her new assistant in her office and made the call to Madeline, the madam that ran an escort service that catered to vampires like herself discreetly. Claudia was available and would arrive shortly.

Helena went upstairs to her bedroom to change into something more appropriate.
 
Waverly sat down at a chair at a smaller desk near Helena's, smiling as she took the sheet of paper and pulled out her phone. "Thank you ma'am," she spoke eagerly, wanting to impress her boss and let her know she was someone she could count on. Watching her walk away, she inhaled sharply, watching those hips sway in that tight dress.

She shook her head, turning back to her work as she began dialing numbers, surprised that so many were taking the calls at such late hours. There were a few who didn't answer, who she marked with stars on the paper as an indication to call back. Though she managed to keep herself busy, her mind couldn't escape the woman's beauty.

But she needed to remember that everything she was thinking about would only be a fantasy, a dream that would never come true. A powerful woman like her could have anyone she wanted, and Waverly, she considered herself plain, a girl who might pass as cute in a small town, but couldn't compare to the models Helena surrounded herself with on a daily basis.

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts and work that she didn't even notice the office door open until a woman called out in a slightly annoyed voice. "Hello? I'm supposed to be here for Miss Sutherlin?" She asked, looking Waverly over with a small smirk. "Mmm... You're cute. A bit mousey, but cute."

Waverly's eyes widened at the comment, opening her mouth to argue before moving to her feet. The woman was wearing a pencil skirt and blouse, but they were too tight and revealing for this to be a normal business meeting, with a long slit showing quite a bit of the woman's leg.

She slowly made her way to the room, opening the door for the woman and giving a small smile and wave to Helena before shutting it behind her. She was about to leave them be, when suddenly she heard Claudia cry out, causing her to open the door a crack to take a peak.
 
IC: Helena Sutherlin

Helena stepped inside her bedroom. The grand four poster bed was at least a hundred years old. She had it custom-made and slept on nothing else ever since. In here there were no windows for the deadly California sun to reach her as she slumbered through the day. Instead she decorated it in dark reds and sumptuous fabrics like a Victorian boudoir, complete with Victorian impressionistic landscapes on the walls. To the left was the door for her private bathroom with clawfoot tub. To the right was her expansive walk in closet filled with four hundred years worth of clothes gathered by a woman obsessed with the evolving trends in fashion.

But it was not fashion she was interested in tonight. After calling Claudia she took a light shower. Odd that with an able and eager lover coming soon to her Helena's thoughts kept straying to innocent and shy little Waverly. In a mild fit of frustration she turned off the water and dried herself off.

Walking uncaring of her nudity across the bedroom and inside the walk in she spent a few minutes fretting over just what to wear. Not for what Claudia would make of it but Waverly instead. Finally she settled on a sheer lace lingerie set that framed her sexuality beautifully in a dark and sensual way.

Her hunger was growing now. A Vampire's feeding drive was inextricably linked with her sex drive. When she got hungry she got horny, and when she got famished she got ravenous. Licking her lips with anticipation she began putting on the lingerie.

About halfway through she received a text from Claudia saying she had arrived and buzzed her into the penthouse. She finished putting on the lingerie and preened in front of the mirror for a few minutes. If looks could kill she wanted a bloodbath at the first glance of her.

Then at last she left her bedroom to slink downstairs. Waverly should still be toiling away at the job she had been given, but instead she found Claudia standing in the room eyeing Waverly and interfering with her employee doing her job.

She waited for Claudia to leave Waverly and stepped out in front of her suddenly.

"Oh," Claudia exclaimed which heightened to a high-pitched squeal as Helena grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

Her other hand landed hard square on one buttock. "Off limits," She spoke softly but her tone leaving no room for wiggling into Claudia's ear.

She pulled Claudia's head in to meet hers in a kiss that lasted for eight or ten heartbeats, tongues twining between them. She pulled back leaving Claudia breathless. "Bedroom. Now!"

She swatted her ass to get her moving. Helena stayed behind to regard Waverly. Sweet, shocked, little Waverly. "I gave you a task to complete, Waverly. I suggest you get back to it."

She turned and followed after Claudia to her bedroom to make certain her guest had not gotten up to any more mischief.
 
The young woman couldn't have expected what she saw when she opened the door a crack, her eyes widening when she saw her boss in lingerie pressing up the visitor against the wall, her hand coming down hard on her captive's ass with a loud smack. Something was whispered in her ear that Waverly couldn't make out, but there was a nod of understanding.

For a moment, Waverly pictured herself in the woman's place, forced up against the wall, helpless, crying out at Helena's slap. Of course she knew about sex and what went on, but this, the roughness, the controlling nature of Helena, it was something she'd never seen before, and it more than intrigued her. Her eyes moved over Helena's body as she took a deep breath, admiring the way they hugged her curves and showed off long legs and beautiful breasts.

The kiss made it abundantly clear who this visitor was, with her inappropriate office wear, her flirtations, and now what was happening before her very eyes. Her boss was about to fuck a prostitute. It confused her somewhat, as a woman of her beauty could have anyone she wanted, man or woman. And yet she chose to pay for those services.

She was so caught up in her own thoughts and fantasies, she didn't register Helena approaching the door, and as it opened, she blushed bright red, realizing she'd been caught. But Helena simply dismissed her, acting like it was completely normal for her personal assistant to see her parade around in lingerie.

Claudia smirked as she glanced back at her, safisfied by the jealousy she was causing. "Have fun, sweetie," she laughed, hurrying down the hallway. "I know we will be."

Five minutes later, Waverly was sitting at her desk, stumbling over her words during phone calls, unable to take her mind off of Helena. She'd finished about half of them, counting those who hadn't answered. Clicking the pin in her hand, she thought about Helena's one rule: not to go to the floor where she lived. But what harm could there be if she wasn't caught?

Slowly, she began creeping towards the stairs, moving on her toes and flinging whenever the stairs made a noise. Hopefully she'd waited long enough that they'd already gone to a room. Looking around, she noticed how dark it was with blackout curtains covering the windows. Considering she worked at night, Waverly wasn't too surprised that she'd want to block the light while sleeping.
 
Last edited:
IC: Helena Sutherlin

The thing with Claudia was that she was a habitual trouble-maker. She liked pushing the boundaries even if she knew the consequences she would pay for it would be severe. But she preferred her for the playful edge Claudia had and as well for the way she did that trick with her tongue-but there would be a time for that later.

When they entered her bedroom she had Claudia strip, slowly, piece by piece. Then she pulled out the scarves. Slowly she tied her wrists together behind her back, and one over her eyes as a blindfold. Naked now Claudia lay atop her bed writhing as Helena's hands roamed over her body sensually. Her fingers traced over the sleek curves of the brunette prostitute's body.

Her fingers rolled a nipple as she whispered into her ear, "What's the word?"

Arching her back to press her breasts into her hands she answered in a playful tone, "Please-"

Helena shook her head with another sharp spank to a buttock. "Wrong answer."

Her hands continued to roam over the smooth skin, the pert little breasts, the flare of a hip, and the pale length of a thigh.

"Do you wish to try again," Helena murmured into her ear. At Claudia's nod she asked once more, "What's the word?"

"Please...mistress..." Her words this time were more sibilant, less playing the game, more real...more submissive.

She smiled. "Correct answer." The hand tracing over a thigh slipped down between them to the waiting heart nearly boiling over. Fingers traced over her lips drawing it out excruciatingly for several long heartbeats before slipping a finger tip inside.
 
Back
Top