The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
logophile said:
Have I ever mentioned that I adore you, too?

By the way, I was thinking of you the other day while I was doing a little henna at a retreat. I got to do a great big spiral-y thing on the belly of a woman who is trying to get pregnant.

She was hot too. :devil:

I'll the regular Cool Ranch and a chocolate martini. Are you pouring?

:eek: I like being adored... ;)

top_amarula.gif

I don't pour, we'll get the houseboy to do that for us.

doritoscr.jpg

You got to do henna on a hot woman and thought of me? *cheeky grin* That's so sweet! :kiss:

Seven to Think

When I sit down at the table
when I sit down and take a drink,
and I'm feeling a little unable
I need seven more to think.

When I'm with you I need
seven more to think (seven to think)
seven more seven more to think.

When I sit down at the table
and I sit down just to think
and I think that I am able
but I need seven more to think

When I'm with you I need
seven more to think (seven to think)
seven more seven more to think.

(seven more to fucking think...)

Not only did I not get laid today (which I've already said ad nauseum) I have a stunning case of writer's block.

The muse who would not give me a moment's peace as I was writing my last story has apparently taken up residence elsewhere while I'm struggling to finish Chapter 5 in the It's Just Sex chain story.

The real bitch of it is that I've already written all the plot. I just have to write the big sex scene and I'll still blocked up... :mad:

carsonshepherd said:
Masturbation usually does the trick, yannow?

Tried it.

Still stuck.

Well, it's a little better. He's finally about to go down on her. Took him long enough.

minsue said:
You authors are an odd lil bunch, you know that right? :D :heart:

Yup.

It's really not my fault if Jacob is taking his time with Julia. The good news is that she's had her first orgasm. Things seem to be rolling along much better now.

logophile said:
Yup.

It's really not my fault if Jacob is taking his time with Julia. The good news is that she's had her first orgasm. Things seem to be rolling along much better now.
Good for her! :D

logophile said:
Tried it.

Still stuck.

Well, it's a little better. He's finally about to go down on her. Took him long enough.
Throw in some biting or panty ripping. That's what I always do. :D

OhMissScarlett said:
Throw in some biting or panty ripping. That's what I always do. :D

Me too. But that's in my writing.

I think this story is hard to write because I've based the female character on me during a fairly dark period of time. She doesn't really feel worthy of recieving anything. Just believes that she should be 'giving' all the time. It's really hard for her to let go and let him take care of her sexually. She's battling guilt all the way to the orgasm, but a good tongue lashing finally silences all of her protests.

Biting and panty ripping are two of my favorite hobbies, by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back