Married, Happy, and craving cock

Me Too

Count me in too - my wife loves to talk about watching me and cuckolding me with another man when we're having sex. It's awesome - makes us both cum very hard!

Married men are great sexual partners

Well Gentlemen ...it's quite normal actually with many married men ...Many of my Partners over the years have been ...Married men in quite loving stable and seually healthy relationships.

My take on it is guys get a bit older and some maybe even many begin to think of and fantazize about being with another guy sexually.

Why I can not say but they do.Does not make them Gay in the least..and I for one and am very glad they do.

I have found allmost every married man I have had sex with to be ...Kind ,Decent and caring.

Allthough no real relationship may begin ..there is communicaton and an honesty when it goes past just a one night stand.If it becomes regular even for just a few months.I myself believe this has been very healthy for the Men involved and Have allways felt good about these encounters.

Simple discreet sex that relieves a urge ,desire or tension and allows the man to fill it and maove on or perhaps continue in some fashion.

If it's dicreet and they feel comfortable and safe that it will stay so ...unless they wish to broach it in their personal life ..they tend to be passionate ...and open up ...which makes the sex even better.

I will add the converstions after sex which happen are Enlightening and engaging...It is just amazing how much men will open up about themselves and drop the wall they put up to the world after Gay sex. 9 times outta 10 they do not just throw their pants back on Zip ,buckle and split. Also it is amazing the cultural econmic and educational diversity of them.

In short ..Married guys that decide to stop just fantazing about another cock are incredible lovers for a gay affair.Just don't expect more than the sex and be discreet and I for one highly recommend it.

And besides all you other Gay men out there your doing a community service.
Keep it discreet ..make him feel comfortable and suck his cock or fuck him.Let the married guys play and fufill their fantasy.They'll love you for it...:kiss:

Well TY ...Just a few thoughts On Married guys wanting to expriment with Gay sex.

I just have to admit I very much enjoy making a married guy feel safe and discreet so he can explore what ever asspects of Gay sex he may wish without fear of anything being found out. And it is great sex if it goes past just some one time thing and moves into a more regular thing.

Then it can get very fun indeed ..Happy Hunting all you horny curious married men ...Wish they all were Oregon Married Guys.

Nice post

Well Gentlemen ...it's quite normal actually with many married men ...Many of my Partners over the years have been ...Married men in quite loving stable and seually healthy relationships.

My take on it is guys get a bit older and some maybe even many begin to think of and fantazize about being with another guy sexually.

Why I can not say but they do.Does not make them Gay in the least..and I for one and am very glad they do.

I have found allmost every married man I have had sex with to be ...Kind ,Decent and caring.

Allthough no real relationship may begin ..there is communicaton and an honesty when it goes past just a one night stand.If it becomes regular even for just a few months.I myself believe this has been very healthy for the Men involved and Have allways felt good about these encounters.

Simple discreet sex that relieves a urge ,desire or tension and allows the man to fill it and maove on or perhaps continue in some fashion.

If it's dicreet and they feel comfortable and safe that it will stay so ...unless they wish to broach it in their personal life ..they tend to be passionate ...and open up ...which makes the sex even better.

I will add the converstions after sex which happen are Enlightening and engaging...It is just amazing how much men will open up about themselves and drop the wall they put up to the world after Gay sex. 9 times outta 10 they do not just throw their pants back on Zip ,buckle and split. Also it is amazing the cultural econmic and educational diversity of them.

In short ..Married guys that decide to stop just fantazing about another cock are incredible lovers for a gay affair.Just don't expect more than the sex and be discreet and I for one highly recommend it.

Keep it discreet ..make him feel comfortable and suck his cock or fuck him.Let the married guys play and fufill their fantasy.They'll love you for it...:kiss:

Thanks for the post.

Well TY ...Just a few thoughts On Married guys wanting to expriment with Gay sex.

I just have to admit I very much enjoy making a married guy feel safe and discreet so he can explore what ever asspects of Gay sex he may wish without fear of anything being found out. And it is great sex if it goes past just some one time thing and moves into a more regular thing.

Then it can get very fun indeed ..Happy Hunting all you horny curious married men ...Wish they all were Oregon Married Guys.

if that is your true intention...You my friend, are one of a kind

Count me in. Happily married but been curious for years. My wife knows about my fantasies and actually it's become one of hers too. Turns her on incredibly.

This has to be my favorite scenario.....need to find the same near me!

Count me in. Happily married but been curious for years. My wife knows about my fantasies and actually it's become one of hers too. Turns her on incredibly.

There is nothing better than your wife being turned on by the same fantasy regardless of the fantasy

What a nice post. Shows that you are a great guy as well. A really nice person.

I've always wondered if guys fantasize about guys because it feels less wrong or less guilty than fantasizing about girls. Women always are pissy and jealous of other women but don't give a shit about other men. Therefore if two guys get together and help each other with a mutual problem and there is no emotion attached it feels like it's not cheating or less cheating. If that makes any sense. Think that may be it?

Been reading this thread with much interest as I count myself in with the other happily married men who would love the opportunity to try another man's cock. Too bad Oregon Coast is not here in Florida for the winter.

Just so you know I am a very str8 acting Gay male Gents ...That is a major reason I dig the married Guys. I work construction and allthough I am single and live a solitary life in rural mountains of Oregon (built my own house) on my 22 acres. I do need to be discreet myself .

I am quite sure many of the Men I worked along side over the years have the same fantasies as you all do...however it would be dangerous to my job prospects possibly if not careful. I am no sissy type ..I keep my Fem side in the bedroom and can hold my own in a fight...But hit my income and that can hurt as am sure you all can relate.

I grew up thru the 80's and 90's being Gay and we were alot more in the closet back then. Less so now of course ..but would bet more than half in some way are especially us blue collar working types. I also think that between the closeted life style and my pension for solitude and little social contact it makes my attraction to no strings attached short lived sexual encounters with married men convienent for both.

To be honest if anything I'm far more a little strange than you guys and your desires. But hey I know myself and have a selfish streak as far as commitment to another in the long term...character flaw I know...but again I will be honest ...I trully like the emotional part of realtionships while they last and it fills my Femine need to please and be the nurturer.

I have a pretty good take on what drives my sexual attraction both physical and emotional and came to grips with it long ago. Getting older as a gay man not really looking for a life partner is going to be interesting and even in some regards scarry. But I will have memories of loving relationships which society can say were cheap and taudry...I know different and if asked I am quite sure many if not most of my Partners over the years would agree. It may not be the Norm or even close to a Norman Rockwell Painting (would love that collector plate) But it was honest ,decent and healthy for me.

And allthough I may indeed have regrets in my golden years ...well heck who doesn't. As good old Blue Eyes used to Sing ...I did it MY WAY. I trully hope you all find a decent honest discreet partner to experiment with and do not in any way feel your desires lessen you as men ,,fathers ,and Husbands.

Just like to say I used squirt.org today and sucked my first cock tonight. Loved it!! Will definitely do again and can't wait to share with my wife.

I might fit in with this club. I'm no longer curious, though. I am completely happy with my bisexuality, but not completely happy with the fact that my wife doesn't know about it. And no, telling her and keeping her is not an option. I know that's a common sentiment, but I'm sure she opt out if I told her I want a man.

And yes, I want a man. Don't know yet if I'll ever do anything about it, but there it is.

16 K + views

:) Well guess it's time to open a very private consulting firm ...and a subsidiary Physical therapy clinic....this would of course be completely confidential ...and yes the initial vist would be a consultation ...just a little get some things out in the open discussion ...followed by a full (Naked)physical examination. This would primarily focus on the male genitalia ....what stimulates it ...how hard it gets at full erection...followed by a sperm sample.

After which ...the client can decide weather a follow up visit maybe required...or maybe desired. And weather the client would possibly like to move onto the advanced VIP program.:eek:

Just a little light hearted humor Men ....Hope ya all have wonderful weekend and it is has perhaps some new adventures.

Last edited:
I'm married, not happy with it but married. I took the plunge about 8 months ago. She doesn't know nor will she ever. In fact , there's a lot she will never know. Having said that, I'm so glad I'm bi. Very bi. No regrets. In fact, I practice my skills about once a week, practice makes you better. I want to get better.

what a night

Well guys got my fill tonight and perhaps a new regular Gay affair...guys 56 ...very Hot ..divorced but does have a GF currently....He said he has been into male to male for about 10 years ....but is only about his 8th time trying it ....Met at the bath house ....and spent 2 wonderful hrs together ...he took my # ...here's to hoping ....He genuinely seemed enthralled with the sex and eager for more ...but maybe not ..once he has a day or two think about it....we'll see.
Was more than just oral ....and just his 2nd time with that.Hope I did not get him to go farther than he really felt comfortable with.He sure seemed into it...but you never really know the first time.

Well I know what will be occupying my thoughts and mind for the next few days and possibly all week.

Is great to have that feeling of hey maybe this will go some where ...but also I have that anxious nervous feeling ...well damn there goes another great guy....Just another Hit and Run....but hey comes with the territory.

Back