Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

A New Christmas Novel from Dakota Trace

The Sequel to The Mating of Rebekah. Out now.
achristmasmiraclethumbnail.jpg


Christmas has come and Rebekah Archer, the last disciple of Diana, the goddess of the hunt, is expecting her mates’ babies. Twin brothers and disciples of Apollo, Jase and Dustin Rambaudi, are both pushing Rebekah to marry them unaware of the legacy which has been passed mother to daughter for generations in Archer family. Once the babies are born, Rebekah has to return to Diana with her children and leave her mates behind until the mating ritual happens.

As the fulfillment of the legacy draws near, Jase and Dustin whisk Rebekah off to Italy as an early Christmas present after learning about Rebekah’s legacy. While in Italy, Rebekah enjoys the time spent with her mates, she’s never aware their plans for her. Apollo has foreseen their sons being born under a sacred cypress tree in Diana’s grove. If Rebekah gives birth there Diana will take her and babies for sure. Only a Christmas miracle will be able to keep their family together.

EXCERPT:

Rebekah was on the verge of slumber when she felt the presence of her mates. A sense of calm washed over her when the bed sank as first one and then the other climbed into bed with her. When one of them slid an arm under her head and cradled her close, she relaxed back against the warmth of his body. To her blurry mind, she couldn’t focus on much more than the comfort he offered her.

A gasp escaped her when she felt her maternity nightshirt being lifted and a pair of warm lips pressed against her belly.

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean it.” Jase’s voice was hoarse. “I love you and wouldn’t trade a minute of our time together. We want to make love to you and have another beautiful memory for when you’re gone.” His lips moved over her stomach, pressing open-mouthed kisses against her.

Her eyes flew open as Dustin joined the fray and cupped her breasts, taking care not to squeeze too tightly, knowing how sensitive and swollen they were.

“I…can’t…” Her protest was cut short when Dustin nibbled on the side of her neck mere inches from his mating mark.

“Yes, you can. Just lay back and let us love you. We’d never hurt you or the babies.” Dustin rubbed one thumb over her straining nipple.

“But…you don’t want me…I’m huge…”. She tried to roll away from them, only to find her self surrounded on either side by six and half feet of pissed off mates.

“Not want you? Oh, baby we’ve always wanted you.” Dustin took her hand and pressed it against his erect cock. He groaned when her fingers tightened around him.

“You haven’t touched me in weeks.” Her eyes glazed over as Jase slid his hand inside the loose cotton shorts she’d taken to wearing to bed.

“Damn, it Jase, see what your crazy ass scheme did? She now doubts our desire for her!”

“Scheme?” Forcing Jase’s and Dustin’s hands off her, she sat up. Jase looked away guilt written clearly on his face. “Did you honestly think refusing to sleep with me, would force me into marrying one of you?”

“We still slept with you, baby.” Dustin tried to sooth her, his eyes locked with Jase’s. “Do something!”

“And held you all night long with cocks hard as steel. I could’ve hammered nails, I was so hard.” Jase hauled her back down beside them. Grabbing both of her swinging fists, he pressed them together and gave them to his brother. “Hold her.” Rebekah screamed when he bent to his task and pulled her shorts off.

Kneeling between her thighs, he stared down at their children within her and the moist folds of her femininity. “So beautiful, Rebekah.” He lifted his gaze to hers. “We…I love the changes our babies have made to your lush little body and I’m going to prove it to you.” Sprawling on his stomach between her thighs, he stared hungrily at the appetizing feast in front of him.

“Don’t let him do this, Dustin. Let me go!” She fought Dustin’s hold on her wrists.

“What are you scared of, baby? He only wants to pleasure you. Damn, he loves eating your pussy and making you come, almost as much as I do.” Dustin bent to her ear. “Do you remember the first time he feasted between your legs?” It still amused Dustin that it had taken his brother so long to figure out how delicious their mate was. Jase wasn’t a selfish lover, but had never seen what the big deal was about cunnilingus.

“Until the first time I tasted you, Rebekah and I couldn’t get enough.” Jase’s voice caressed her mind.

The cry ripped from her throat could’ve been caused by the memory her lovers’ words evoked, or at that moment Jase held her open and buried his tongue deep inside of her. “Oh Goddess!”

Dustin continued while watching his brother’s head bob between their mate’s thighs as Jase devoured the honeyed syrup that he just knew was coating his brother’s tongue. “It was the night our babies were conceived. Do you remember, Rebekah? It was our one year anniversary of our claiming you. Both Jase and I could feel you ovulating and it was driving us both mad with desire. You’d finally recovered from your miscarriage after that debacle with Pluto. We knew that night, we conceive our baby…”

http://excessica.com/index.php/books/the-fall-of-a-legacy-a-christmas-miracle-by-dakota-trace/
 
Getting Intimate is now available from Phaze!

Getting%20Intimate%20%28200x300%29.jpg


The sequel to Getting Physical!

John and Terri have been dating for six months now, and John is anxious to commemorate this special anniversary. As much as Terri loves the time she spends with John, she still can't shake her negative self-worth. When a series of misunderstandings drives the two apart, it's up to John to convince the woman he loves that she's the only one with whom he wants to be intimate.


I only took me nigh on 3 years to write the sequel. *grins* I've already had a lovely, personal review for Getting Intimate from Pallavi on Facbook. She said:

"just read this, i was so excited that I had to read it before work. It's erotic, romantic and perfect all in one. Just love it!"

I'm thrilled to have such lovely feedback already! :)
 
The Secret Life of Wanda Wilson is now up in Club Lighthouse. Wanda Wilson is the definiton of wild child. The story revolves around her 'hired husband.' That's right, 'hired husband.' Jim is hired to see that Wanda stays out of as much trouble as he can manage. Jim does a lot of work and is then forced to annul his marriage to Wanda, so that she can hook a rich husband. However, there's to be some romance for Jim, after Wanda is gone.
 
Great reviews from Manic Readers...

WOW! Three great reviews in a little over a month!


In Need of a Tow:

"At first, I thought that In Need of a Tow was just a story about an older woman and a younger man that had the hots for each other. I was wrong. Yes, Brian and Katherine are attracted to one another but their relationship is also about love. This book had a good story line as well as great characters." – Cheryl from Manic Readers (5 out of 5 stars)

Full review here:

http://www.manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=reviews&bookid=3303




Deadly Desire:

"An excellently paced story, Deadly Desire is just short enough for a quick (and hot!) read and long enough to satisfy you on every level. An excellent story for those who like suspense filled erotica!" – AlexJouJou from Manic Readers (4 out of 5 stars)

Full review here:

http://www.manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=reviews&bookid=3662





Help Me, Rhonda:

"Help Me, Rhonda is a fun, delightful, quick read. The chemistry shared between Kailey and Scott was sweet. It wasn’t about just sex but about making love." – Cheryl from Manic Readers (4.5 out of 5 stars)

Full review here:

http://www.manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=reviews&bookid=4685


This is from Night Owl Romance (for Help Me, Rhonda)

"Scott is definitely the man for Kailey yet in some ways he scares her. He is a gorgeous man that makes her heart flutter and the chemistry between them is hot. Kailey is definitely naïve in some ways yet willing to give her heart to him in any way. Ms. Vincent did a great job in showing these characters that with magic, love can extend to something beautiful and precious. I just loved Help Me Rhonda." – Melinda from Night Owl Romance (4.5 out of 5 stars)

Full review here:

http://www.nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/reviews/Review.aspx?daoid=5307

====

You can find more info and purchase links for all my ebooks at my website:
http://www.vivianvincent.2ya.com
 
Last edited:
little lulu

book.
i don't care what they say, i still likes the lulu.

here is some of my less crappy poems in a portable form.


 
Last edited:
If you are interested in a short read of an inspirational Man/Dog (GM, but with no graphic content) novella, I have one that launched at Allromanceebooks/Omnilit yesterday--My Dog Jack (by habu)--that is already ARE's Romance/Inspirational category #1 best-seller, less than 24-hours after launch.

Here is an excerpt of the 4-star review from Rainbow Reviews:

“This is a fast and fun read. Rick’s thoughts are rapid-fire and often humorous. . . . Jack’s behaviour at the grave site was heartrending. Clearly he loved his owner and deeply mourned his passing. The dog’s reaction even softened Rick’s heart, which had been hardened by his father’s cruelty toward him over the years. Could a dog really have such a strong connection to his master? I choose to believe so. I appreciated how habu developed Rick. At first he was hard to like. . . . But deftly the author changed Rick into a better, nicer person, one I grew to respect and even fall a bit in love with.”
 
Last edited:
Review of first book under new sr71plt/Sabb pen name

A great 5-cup (out of 5) review today from Coffee Time Review for Stephen Kessel’s The Velvet Interrogation, the first nongraphic GM thriller/suspense book in a new author persona of Lit. authors sr71plt/habu and Sabb. (A more erotic version to the book publishes under another title later this year.) The Velvet Interrogation has been released for a week and is currently on the top-five best-sellers list for both Thriller and Suspense at OmniLit/ARE.

The Velvet Interrogation
Stephen Kessel
Cyberworld Publishing
www.cyberworldpublishing.com

“Mr. Kessel writes an extremely gripping and intense tale full of danger, secrets, romance, and spies. The Velvet Interrogation is like a scene out of an old black and white suspense movie. The tone of the story brings the reader in and never lets go. The way the book jumped from one point of view to another made it even better, as we get to see both sides of the story. I am extremely glad I got a chance to read this tale and it is one that will have you on the edge of your seat until the very last page.”
 
The second Stephen Kessel (a coauthoring pen name of Lit. authors sr71plt/habu and Sabb) nongraphic GM e-book, Two Chances, was launched on 30 January 2010 (yesterday) and currently is already #2 Inspirational best-seller (behind sr71plt/habu’s My Dog Jack) and #10 Romance Literature (My Dog Jack is #9) best-seller at OmniLit/ARE. It’s the top-rated book currently in the Inspirational category and #4 in the Romance Literature category.

Two Chances
Stephen Kessel
Cyberworld Publishing
www.cyberworldpublishing.com


Blurb: Tim’s partner, Nick, left him with their dream home and the “kids”—their four dogs. Now, after more than a year of long hours training staff in their franchised dog grooming business, and living alone, perhaps Tim is ready to take a chance. And perhaps there are some surprises in store for him if he does; though time has also taught him what really matters. And it’s not casual sex he wants.
 
Dragon's Lust a top 25 Bestseller for 2009!

2009bestseller.jpg


My e-book, Dragon's Lust, received the honor of being one of the top 25 best selling e-books for Phaze in 2009! Pretty good for a debut release. :D
 
Fiction By Jake Marlow

Hey, everyone! I've been posting on Literotica for over a decade under the pen name "Stories By Jake" and even won a Literotica Reader's Award back in 2000. I thought I would jump in and plug my latest ebook, Losing Jamie. It can be purchased in a variety of ebook formats from Renaissance eBooks. Click on the link below to read an excerpt, check out my other novels and find purchasing information.

losing_jamie_cover.jpg
Losing Jamie
When his old friend Dmitri calls out of the blue, Aaron knows it can only be trouble, as Dmitri has never hid his ties to the Russian mob. When Aaron tries to refuse Dmitri's dark request, the mobster reminds him of an old debt, never repaid, and Aaron finds himself on the way to Dmitri's with his sweet, innocent fiancée, Jamie. Aaron knows his morally upright fiancee will never give in to Dmitri's dark request, but he underestimates how far Dmitri will go for what he wants. Can one mistake, one dark night, be overcome, or is it the beginning of the end for Aaron and Jamie? Will Jamie discover her own deep, hidden desires? My newest novel starts with a bang, but then settles in for a long, slow, hot seduction while Jamie discovers more about herself at every turn.
 
Pirates of The Keys is now up in Club Lighthouse. Pirates of The Keys is a very unusual BDSM story. Sandy, a boatman from the Keys joins the DEA and marries Fiona. Fiona's ambition leads Sandy and her into forced sex and bondage. There are also several other women forced into sex and bondage. Sandy is the only one who can see that the sex and bondage is just a cover for something else. Finally, Sandy must confront the pirates, with just his boat. However, Sandy is a very good boatman.

Check it out!
 
A Verdict for Love: Lesbian Erotic Romance Novel

http://www.lesbiannovels.com/Erotic Fiction from Monica Conti.htm

My first novel, A Verdict for Love, is now available in multiple formats for download. Erotic Excursions is the publisher of this title.

Synopsis:

Chiara Bianchi’s star was rising. Her unexpected success in defending a notorious Atlanta crime figure had pushed her to the top of what had long been a male dominated law firm. The only thing lacking in her life was love. The liberal attitudes of California and Massachusetts toward alternate lifestyles had yet to flower in her southern city. Chiara felt forced to keep her desires closeted for the sake of a career. Then Grace came into her life. Chiara fought against her growing attraction to Grace but it was a battle she lost. For a time it seemed that their relationship could remain discreet, that she could have her cake and eat it too. It might have worked had not an act of injustice forced her to choose between Grace and her ambition.

Excerpt:
She quietly opened the room with her key card. Helen was lying on the bed with her honey colored hair down. Her soft brown eyes filled with familiar desire when she saw Chiara.

Helen arose from the bed and took Chiara’s hands, bringing them to her lips and kissing the inner palms softly and erotically. Chiara uttered a moan.

No words were exchanged between the two women. There was no need for words. They fell into each other’s arms and began kissing as though it had been an eternity since either of them had shared kisses with another living being. Such was the case for Chiara, if not for Helen. Still, she had missed Chiara’s soft full lips and the way her warm, knowing tongue always moved inside her mouth, caressing her tongue and driving her toward ecstasy.

Chiara pulled at Helen’s raw silk shirt and accidentally tore it. Helen didn’t care at all and helped her finish ripping it off. The shirt dropped to the floor and Chiara fell upon Helen’s ripe, full breasts. Her nipples, reddened and hardened with desire, were ripe for Chiara’s mouth.

She caressed Helen’s breasts and sighed loudly as she moved her hands down to seek her lost lover’s sex.

She yanked the skirt off her and found, as in the past, that she wore no panties. Her fingers probed the crease of the sex, smelling it in the room, feeling Helen’s body tense with desire as she parted Helen’s lips. She continued kissing her with deep penetrating tongue strokes.

She entered her sex then, with two fingers inside that gorgeous mound. Helen’s nether lips were wetter than she ever remembered them in the past and she pushed in and out of her cunt harder and faster, the sound of her palm hitting the hot pussy loud in the room.

She pushed her down on the bed and told her: “Spread your legs, Helen.”

Helen obeyed her, and Chiara rose above her, moving her ex-lover’s thighs open roughly and wider. She pushed two fingers in her pussy and one inside her beautiful ass and slapped at her clit with her palm as she fingered her harder.

Chiara mounted her then, riding her with her own mound behind her palm as she fingered Helen’s sweet, hot cunt. The back of her hand was pressing against her own clit, and she was on the verge of orgasm herself when Helen raised her hips up off the bed, rotated them in a semicircle and came so hard that she nearly collapsed. Chiara held tight to her hips and rode the orgasm to its completion. She too came with a deep feeling of bliss radiating out from her clit and filling her entirely with pleasure.
 
Toymaker

Okay, sorry I haven't been around... It's been hecktic here. But I wanted to announce my very FIRST F/F story.

Be gentle.

**********

Let the toymaker help satisfy your EVERY desire.

index.php


Sandra Mackinon is happy with her life. Druantia, Celtic Goddess of Lust and Sexuality, Queen of the Druids, rescued her from a bunch of men calling themselves a 'coven' five years ago. Since then, she has been the Deity's devoted submissive, working to please her and making a life for herself. She is known as the Toymaker because of her ability to craft the most deliciously sensual toys for online sale.

Now her past is coming back to haunt her. Her religious parents want to 'save her from herself' by sticking her into a mental ward, and a depraved bunch of men who claim they really were 'saving her from herself' by using her as a sexual sacrifice are vying to control her life. To thwart them both, she must shed her submissive role and become a dominant. Can she do both without losing her Goddess?

Interested? Go here:
http://shadowfirestore.com/index.ph..._id=94&zenid=a0b7c5cc5539ae80f5a00bd86eb11546
 
Last edited:
New release from Vivian Vincent (that's me!)

No longer available for sale
 
Last edited:
Restoration by Victoria Blisse

Restoration500.jpg


Available in PDF!

Available at iTunes!

Available for Kindle!


Blurb:
Museum Restorer Theresa is thrilled when an ancient, dirt covered Roman Statue of Priapus comes into her care. She finds him fascinating and he becomes her erotic obsession. Night and day she is consumed by her lust for Priapus. Unknown to Theresa another person has been overtaken by the same obsession. It is only when her project is completed and Priapus is out on display that she discovers she is not the only one willing to take great risks just to worship the ancient god's giant penis.


This is my first release with e-Xcite the new ebook imprint of Xcite. Well worth submitting to, fellow authors.
 
Bondage House is now up in Club Lighthouse. Bondage House is the followup to Pirate of The Keys. Captain 30 is back! Captain 30 is running a bondage house operation in the desert East of Los Angeles. The story revolves about Roadrunner, who's importing 'pharmaceuticals' from Mexico. Roadrunner knows the desert territory better than anyone, since his fast dune buggy has to evade/outrun the police. Roadrunner then has to rescue an aging film star's daughter from the bondage house if he wants to continue his business.

Roadrunner is caught between a rock and a hard place. However, he can think his way out of tight situations and no one catches Roadrunner on the highway.

Check it out!
 
Newest Novel - The Newlywed

C.K. Ralston here; I'm brand new to Literotica but I am what you might call an old hand at crafting, hot, sensual stories. I started my career with Greenleaf Press back in the 70's and 80's, eventually writing a total of thirty erotic novels for them. My current publishers are eXtasy e-books and Renaissance E-Books and my latest release with them is entitled: THE NEWLYWED.

Monica Lewis, the book's heroine is barely nineteen, just married, and failing miserably in the sex department as a wife. She knows it, but doesn't know what to do about it--her mother is a strict fundamentalist Christian type who wouldn't allow Monica to date much in high school, wouldn't sign the release for her to take sex education classes and whose advice about sex was simple: don't do it!

Now her total inexperience and ineptness in the bedroom has already driven her husband into the arms of another, much more worldly woman, and Monica knows she has to fight fire with fire. She has to find out how to please her man better than her rival, and she has to learn fast!

Excerpt:

“I’m so nervous!” Monica giggled apprehensively, staring down at the huge hunk of hard cock she held lightly in her small fist.
She wasn’t lying about being nervous! She had never actually touched her husband’s cock—or any other man’s--not like this…she had just had George’s pushed inside her and been…fucked by it!
It shocked her to realize that Jerry Patterson, a relative stranger, had the somehow managed to become the very first man she had ever touched so intimately! But Jerry clearly wanted a lot more than just touching!
He was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was kneeling between his legs, her hand around him as she wondered what to do next. He gently reached out and moved her head downward, until her mouth was just above the broad, rounded expanse of his shiny pink cock head.
“Kiss it for me, Monica,” he urged her in a low, hungry-sounding whisper. “That’s the best way to start out! Just kiss all around the tip…I know you know how to kiss. You’re a great kisser!”
With a little sigh of resignation, Monica did as he suggested, planting first one and then several small kisses on the head of the huge cock; the smooth flesh felt so hot against her lips; so soft and yet so firm all at the same time!
“Oh, yeah!” Jerry hissed appreciatively. “More…kiss it all over! You don’t know how excited it makes a guy, seeing a real babe like you smacking her lips against his dick!”
Monica did just as he asked, her heart pounding faster and faster as her lips caressed his soft, warm skin! He had been right, of course--she did know perfectly well how to kiss…and she was rapidly discovering that she didn’t mind kissing his big, exciting cock all over one little bit!
“Mmmmmm!” she murmured, kissing her way all around it and then down one side and back up the other, noting how the big vein running through the thick shaft was pulsing with excited blood.
“Ohhhh! That’s good!” Jerry sighed. “Now lick it just a little, babe! Get it wet with that hot little tongue of yours as you kiss it!”
Not even hesitating, incredibly aroused by the naughty, naughty thing she was doing for the very first time, Monica lapped at the hot flesh eagerly, still kissing her way around Jerry’s cock head as well. Soon, she had his whole long, thick cock gleaming with her spit and she was tasting the manly, tangy flavor of his forbidden skin! It was musky and somehow tasted all male and erotic, and she soon found that she loved running her tongue all over it as Jerry moaned and touched her blonde curls adoringly as she did it for him, and told her how good her tongue felt against his hard flesh!
“Suck it, Monica!” Jerry groaned at last, unable to bear her eager, investigative tongue’s exploration of his cock for even another second. “Oh, God, baby! Get it in your mouth and suck it for me a little, but don’t stop using that wild tongue of yours!”
Monica actually heard herself whimper with excitement as she opened her mouth wide and let Jerry’s fat, bulbous cock head penetrate her lips and pop inside! She swirled her tongue all around it and sucked lightly, finding to her shock that she absolutely loved the hot, pulsing feel of his manly flesh in her mouth!
Jerry groaned again and gently eased her head up and down on his cock, directing her movements with the palm of his right hand against the back of her head, his pressure light and undemanding but needy at the same time. Monica did just as he wanted, sucking and licked her way up and down his throbbing prick, taking about a third of his long shaft into her mouth with every suck!
“Want to try a little more?” Jerry whispered urgently after another minute or so of her head bobbing, which was growing more and more confident with each pass up and down his prick.
“Mmmmm!” Monica murmured, letting him tilt her head back just a little and willing her throat to loosen up.
“Oh, oh, baby! You’re going to be quite a hot young cocksucker with a little practice!” Jerry whispered. “You’re so fucking pretty and that cute face of yours looks so incredibly sexy and hot, stuffed full of a big, hard dick like mine!”
Monica moaned, her pussy contracting furiously as he called her a cocksucker and told her how pretty she looked committing such a wild, lewd act! Jerry squared away on the bed and released his hold on her head so that he could lean down and capture one of her erect pink nipples in each hand and begin teasing them as her lips went up and down on his rigid manhood all by themselves!
Oh, dear God, this is so hot! Thought Monica, nearly out of her mind again with excitement. She knew now why Denise didn’t mind sucking George’s cock! This is so sexy, so daring and wild and…and…
Monica felt her pussy clench again as she thought about how she must look down on her knees, with Jerry playing with her big boobs while she worshiped his massive dick with her willing mouth! She ran her tongue around the hot pole of flesh even faster and increased her pace, letting more and more of it penetrate her throat with each downward movement of her lips!
“Oh, fuck, babe!” Jerry gasped. “You’re getting really good at this! You’re getting more than half of my dick in your mouth and throat now and you’re suckin’ me like a little angel!”
One part of Monica’s consciousness almost giggled at that statement! She had read the Bible from cover to cover four times so far and she had never read of an angel doing anything even vaguely like this, but she appreciated the spirit of Jerry’s compliment anyway!
It aroused her terribly to think that her amateurish sucking was turning an experienced man like Jerry on so much, and she immediately redoubled her efforts, her mouth flying up and down his hot cock, her tongue going crazy on his slick skin. She heard the obscene slurping sounds her juicy lips were making as she sucked Jerry’s big dick and she remembered hearing the exact same noises last night, when she’d watched from her hiding place as that Denise girl had sucked off George’s cock!
T-That’s what I’m doing too! She realized with a start, I’m sucking off Jerry’s prick…he’s…he’s going to come right in my mouth, just the way George did in that slut, Denise’s!
Monica decided that she didn’t care! Jerry had given her the orgasm of her life earlier, with his mouth on her clitty, and she was determined to learn how to do this exciting, taboo act at least as well as…as…as that fucking Denise did it!
There, I said it and I’m glad! Denise is a fucking husband-stealing slut and I’m going to teach myself to be even better at sucking cocks than she is!
Just at that moment, Jerry moaned loudly and pinched her nipples a little harder between his fingertips! He shut his eyes tightly and groaned in ecstasy.
“Oh, babe! It’s…it’s commin’!” he gasped. “Can’t take much more of your hot suckin’, cutie! I’m gonna’…I’m gonna’….Agghhhhhhhhhhhh!”
Jerry’s cock jumped in between Monica’s sliding lips and all at once her entire mouth was flooded with fiery hot, thick, pungent fluid of some kind! Monica gulped it down and was immediately rewarded with another huge mouthful of the lava-like goo!
It’s his come! She told herself excitedly, swallowing a second big throatful of the stuff. He’s coming…coming right in my mouth!
Monica’s pussy fluttered wildly as she realized that she was actually swallowing a man’s load! She shivered through a little mini-orgasm and gulped down yet another wad of the thick, salty, semen!
It’s as thick as pudding, but hot! She thought, her mouth filling again but more slowly this time! It’s not the favorite thing I’ve ever had in my mouth, but it’s not really that bad either! I can do this!
Just to prove it to herself, she swirled Jerry’s latest mouthful of jizz around atop her taste buds, tasting it fully before gulping it down like its predecessors. She licked at his cock head and teased another big spurt out, but that seemed to be all of it, at last! Holding his deflating cock in her mouth and licking all around it, she cleaned all of the slippery cream from it and then let it slowly slide out from between her lips.
“First blowjob ever, right?” Jerry asked with a big grin and a big sigh of approval.
Monica could feel her face flushing lightly from embarrassment, now that the thrill of sucking Jerry’s cock was ebbing, but she nodded “yes” and diverted her eyes shyly downward. He smiled at her.
“For a first time effort…that was incredible, Monica!” he whispered. “You’re a natural at it! You got me really excited with how beautiful you are and how hot you looked sucking your very first cock ever, and so I came a ton, way more than I usually do, but you handled it great! And I really loved the way you swallowed it all and never spit out a drop of it!”
“I…I wanted to please you!” Monica admitted shyly. “But men like it that way, right? When you…when you swallow it for them?”
Grinning happily, Jerry reached down and raised Monica upward and rolled back onto the bed with her. He pulled her tight against him and kissed her, his tongue easing into her mouth…right where his big load of cream had gone moments before!
But Jerry didn’t seem to care. He tongued Monica hungrily and rubbed his furry pecs against her sensitive, aroused pink nipples as he did so; her body heating up instantly, still thrilled by her first blowjob and his hot, turned on reaction to it.
“I’ll show you how much I loved what you did with that hot little mouth of yours, babe!” Jerry whispered, breaking off the kiss and staring down into Monica’s blue eyes. “Why don’t you give me just a little more of that exquisite head of yours while I lick that sweet pussy…and then I’ll show you just how much I liked it!”

Just click on the following link to go to Sizzler Editions, then click on Sizzler Authors and Bios to find all of my work for Renaissance under C.K. Ralston and check it out!


http://shop.renebooks.com
 

Attachments

  • RALSTON-05-2T.jpg
    RALSTON-05-2T.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
Come join me and Dakota Trace (dragontatto here on Lit) for a chat on Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/whippedcream2) on Saturday, March 6, 2010 from 8pm - 10pm (Eastern). We'll be promoting our upcoming releases (Nisey's Awakening for Dakota and Timeless Love Book 1: Reflections of a Stranger for me) as well as current releases.

We'll both be giving away print and e-book copies of the books mentioned above. Hope to see you there.


=====

A great review for Saving Natalie from Manic Readers:


"Forbidden Fruit 5: Saving Natalie is another good read by author, Vivian Vincent. This story was mostly all angelic with a little devil mixed into it.” – Cheryl from Manic Readers (4 out of 5 stars)

(No longer available for sale)
 
Last edited:
C.K. Ralston here; I'm brand new to Literotica but I am what you might call an old hand at crafting, hot, sensual stories.

Have you crafted any for Literotica? I'd hazard a guess not because upon searching for your profile, it seems you have nothing posted. Did you not read the title of this thread? Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

But good luck with your book, anyway.
 
Back
Top