My love of lingerie

Inspire8

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 3, 2015
Posts
111
Longtime lurker, but here's my first post. I've always enjoyed reading the site and seeing some of the lovely photographs.

When I was young, I was playing at a friends house for the afternoon. It was the Summer in the late 1970's.

My friend was playing outside. I was inside reading a comic on the sofa, when my friends Mum had a group of two or three others Mums over. They had been out shopping for lingerie. I think it was M+S as I remember the green and gold carrier bags.

They drew the curtains and two of them began undressing.

I watched them unbutton their blouses and unzip and slip off their skirts. They would pop into the downstairs bathroom to change and then return. It was a lingerie fashion show.

I sat there for a long time, pretending to be engrossed in the comic. But secretly watching and enjoying every moment. I think they thought I was much too young to pay attention.

There were both black and white lacy Bra's, silky slips, stockings and suspender belts. And high heels too. They both looked really good. I'd seen pictures before, mostly in catalogues but this was for real. It only happened once. I sometimes saw these Mums again outside School, and couldn't help wondering what they were wearing underneath their clothes.

I think that this event was the significant factor for my love of a woman in sexy underwear to this day.

I love to see an occasional glimpse of a bra strap, a seam, or a stocking top. I love the look. And I like how they feel.

In my early teens I knew two girls both named Anna . One fancied me and the other was her best friend. They were always together. "Strip Poker" was just about the most daring thing you try and play back them. The internet didn't exist. And the rules were made up anyway.

During the school holidays one day, they both volunteered to play. Four of us in Anna's bedroom. My friend Huw dealt the cards. It was quite innocent really. But three of us slowly undressed down to our underwear. It was a beautiful sight I've never forgotten to this day. Anna (who fancied me) had B cup breasts encased in a lacy white Bra. Her pants were silky white. Her friend was slightly bigger chested. She filled her C cups. Her bra was from Benetton and was a shiny light pink colour.

It was a real thrill to be able to unbutton their blouses and undo their jeans. There was a spark in the air as we were all turned on by what was happening. Things went one button at a time as the game played out. I reached my hand inside their blouses to cup each of their breasts. They looked and felt amazing to me. In turn they would nervously lift my white T-Shirt and caress my chest. My jeans were slowly unbuttoned and the stiff zip slowly tugged down. My teenage erection was rock hard to the touch as I was nervously touched and squeezed. Obviously Anna (who liked me) was really keen to play. And we all egged us other on. No-one wanted to be teased for backing out of this sexy game. Both blouses were removed. And I had a good squeeze and cup of their bra-clad teenage breasts. Jeans were tugged down and I nervously explored the outside of their matching knickers. The game continued for an hour or so before we were disturbed by parents coming home unexpectedly.

This situation was replayed again later that Summer. I had begun to date Anna, and although inexperienced, she was passionate and willing. One weekend my parents were away. Both girls came to my house. Our spare room had a sofa bed which unfolded. It was quite late. In a darkened room myself and Anna enjoyed making the most of being able to kiss and touch without being disturbed. The other Anna felt asleep on the bed alongside us. I think this added to the naughty atmosphere. Frottage is quite important when you're a teenager and I remember coming hard in my jeans with Anna grinding on top of me. It got quite late and they both had to leave. I woke the other Anna up. She was quite sleepy. As my Anna got dressed, I reached in to kiss her friend. To my surprise she responded and for a few moments enjoyed a lovely kissing session during which she allowed me to slip my hand under her shirt and caress her breasts. Neither of them minded. And it was never sort of mentioned ever again.

I had some good dates in my teenage years where I discovered to my delight my date was wearing stockings along with a slip. The colour was rarely black though, mostly white.

Anna became my first serious girlfriend. She wore stockings and suspenders a couple of times. For her 18th birthday my Mum helped me buy underwear for her (it was her suggestion) . It was a silky camisole, bra and french knickers. All of her family were with her when I gave her the present. It was a grown up moment when they realised I had bought lingerie from a French company for her birthday. Her Mother and Grandmother were shocked I know, but quickly changed the subject. I knew that she had often borrowed a camisole from her Mother from time to time. I used to love seeing her silky bra cups down the camisole top. And I used to love feeling them both together.

I worked in a menswear shop at the time. I had some smart clothes for my age. That night I took Anna out for food and drinks. She wore her strawberry blonde hair up, and a blue floral patterned dress. I think it was Laura Ashley. I wore a suit, shirt, ties and my best shoes. We returned to her parents house quite late. They had a large lounge, and we knew we would not be disturbed. She had a lot of brothers and sisters and this was sort of an unwritten family rule.

We were both yearning for the touch of each other. Anna took control and made me keep my hands by my side as long as I could. She unbutton her dress down the side and stepped out it. She was wearing my favourite silky bra, her new camisole, and the French knickers. She brushed herself up against me tightly, and slowly began to undress me. This was sheer torture almost. First she slipped my jacket and threw it onto a chair. Then she slowly eased my tie from around my neck. With each touch I could feel her rub against my body. Then it was my sleeves, undoing each button. She knelt at my feet and unlaced my shoes. All the time I was transfixed by her bra-clad breasts straining against the silk of the camisole top. The thin spaghetti strap contrasting with the shine of the thicker bra strap. One shoe off, then another. She kissed me, thrusting her mouth against mine as she reached for my belt. I could feel the slight towards she made pulling me towards her to pop the belt buckle. I knew she could feel my erection as she popped the button of my suit trousers and tugged down the zip. I was down to my T-Shirt and boxer shorts. We were still both virgins at the time, and we both knew that this was really pushing it. Although we did not make love that night, it was still hugely enjoyable - and wearing such great underwear was most definitely a factor. We pleasured each other orally that night and the fact that I can remember how powerful my climaxes were over thirty years later tells you how much fun it was. Anna was discovering herself at this time. She admitted she had been licked before but wasn't sure if she has climaxed or not. Although she said she really enjoyed it and was moving her hips rhythmically up and down. I remember getting her totally naked except for her silky bra. I used my fingers and tongue together and she squirted quite a lot of fluid. As a trainee Doctor she was amazed and fascinated by this. It was a really good night. We stayed together until dawn broke. I had to push my car a good way down the road when I left so I would not wake her parents up. We didn't want them to know what we had been up to all night.

But it wasn't until later on when I had the confidence to ask my girlfriends at the time if they would wear stockings for me. Some were shocked to be asked, others delighted in it.

I love the slow reveal that lingerie often provides. Probably because they remind me all of all these experiences in my life.
 
Last edited:
My love of lingerie - Lisa

I briefly dated a girl called Lisa. She always used to wear skirts when we went out. And always light blue or black tights or pale grey stockings. She was busty and curvy with lovely legs. We would often end up in a passionate clinch. I think she knew I enjoyed touching her legs. She always wore short skirts. Kissing her ears would drive her wild. She was inexperienced and I think I was only the second boy she had kissed. Often she would drape her leg over my knee and hug closely into me. This meant we were nearly touching in all the right places and added to the passion. I caressed her thighs all the way up to her bum.

One night we ventured into her living room to cuddle on the sofa. My Mini was a tad too small to get up close and personal at times. She wore a short sleeve blouse, black skirt and black tights. I could see she was wearing a lacy white bra beneath her shirt. We rolled around on the sofa. Me on top of her, and then her on top of me. She was a little nervous and embarrassed but she allowed me to undo her top buttons, kiss her neck and squeeze her breasts through her bra. I could tell this was a first for her. She rode me quite well, pressing down into my throbbing erection. I mentioned earlier that frottage is really important when you're a teenager. Her skirt rode up her waist completely. This shy girl was now in the throes of passion, and unconcerned about me getting an eyeful of her sexy black knickers underneath her tights. Her hair was tousled, face red, breathing was heavy, top few buttons undone, skirt up and legs spread. I'm not sure if she came or not but I think she got very, very close.

That week I left for University. After a month or so I returned home and took LIsa out on the Saturday night. It was clear that she missed me, but we both knew we wouldn't be seeing much more of each other. I took her to a deserted country lane and parked near a motorway bridge. I moved into the passenger seat so she could straddle me. She had above average sized breasts. She wore the same short sleeve blouse as the month before. This time the bra was simpler. Her skirt was a checker pattern, quite a scratchy material. And black tights as before. This time she acted more confidently. As she parted her legs and hiked up her skirt, I discovered she was wearing lace top hold ups. And silky white knickers. She allowed me to unbutton her blouse down to the final button. She lightly squeezed me and unbuttoned my jeans. She touched me nervously yet curiously. Again I could tell this was her first time. She gently ground against me. I could feel her lips slide against the tip of my penis. It was another first as she let me tease her bra straps down around her shoulders and peel the cups away allowing me to kiss and suck on her bare breasts. This time I was sure she came whilst astride me. She was a tad flustered and a bit embarrassed. That was the last time I saw her. We did keep in touch a little, and she did let me know that she lost her virginity a few months later.
 
Last edited:
I've never really quite gotten the appeal of lingerie. Sure, some of it is pretty, but I guess I'm weird.

I do however get excited though shopping for it though, thinking about what his reaction might be when he sees it. Which is stupid because been never notice it. Spend $100 on a set and doesn't phase him for a second. >.>
 
My love of lingerie - Emma and Anna

I met a girl called Emma through a mutual friend. She was seeing his brother but he used to mess her around a lot. I used to take her out for a drink every now and then - as I had my own car. Emma was quite busty and looked fabulous when dressed up for a night out. Her boyfriend was away in the USA studying. She was a bit insecure at the time. Before the internet keeping in touch long distance was quite hard. I was seeing Emma's best friend. Her name was Anna Ford, just like the newsreader. Anna was tall thin blonde and had really long legs, just like a supermodel. She was very flat chested, but her legs were amazing. Her older sister had given her some black lace holdups for her birthday. She was lovely. She was also a great kisser.

She was bubbly and outgoing and fun to be around. Her bra size was AAA but her body was really good.
She wore simple underwear, often choosing a black or silver style from M+S which was popular at the time.
She often wore a chequered maxi dress, front button and very short. The first night we got together we travelled with friends up the Motorway. There wasn't much to do in our area, but the Services were open 24hrs.
In the back of the car, Anna snuggled up next to me. She teased me with the lace of her black hold ups whilst I caressed her bra cups with my hands over her dress. My friends were unaware as she reached over and groped me for ages under the orange lights of the motorway. Her forwardness and bravado turned me on.
Later that night I took her home. She wasted no time and quickly helped me out by unbuttoning her dress all the way down, so it sat loosely on her shoulders. Her underwear was silvery grey. And she looked fabulous in the flickering light of the television. Blonde hair, blue eyes, half undressed and wearing black lacy hold ups.

She was passionate and forceful. She lifted my T-Shirt off, and as we kissed she quickly unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped them and pushed them down. As our tongues met and I undid her Bra, she vigorously rubbed me. I was excited about how confident she was and I soon came in her hand. Her hold ups felt amazing as I returned the favour using my fingers. I've never forgotten the sight of her taking me in her mouth wearing that underwear. That was only the second time for me although we soon stopped as I feared my parents would disturb us at any moment.

One day Anna told me that she'd had to stand guard at the Photo-Me booth in the main Post Office. Emma was sending some sexy snaps over to her boyfriend in the USA. She was worried he'd forget about her. They were slightly teasing, nothing explicit.
I used to drive both of them around as they both lived in a rural village, away from pubs or clubs.

Anna had a holiday job so I used to hang about with Emma during the daytime. She used to talk about her boyfriend a lot. One day she asked me if I would take some pictures of her. She wanted to pose in her underwear and show her boyfriend what he was missing. I'll admit that I was quite shocked at the time but also quite excited. I played it very grown up and cool as if it was no big deal. But secretly I was hoping I'd see her in her underwear. Of the two of them, Emma did definitely dress a lot more sexily. Emma was also quite confident and we often made jokes about sex together.

One balmy Summer night, I took Emma to a country pub. She'd really had enough of her boyfriend by then. He'd stopped writing to her and they had argued on the phone the last time they spoke. She was annoyed, frustrated and tired of being messed around. She looked gorgeous with a short bob haircut, tight body top, with a black bra underneath (I think it was a Wonderbra - she had a black pencil skirt and what I thought were black tights and high heels. But I did catch a glimpse of thigh as she sat on the bench next to me. As I drove her home through the country lanes, she suddenly asked me to stop the car. I pulled over onto a verge and she demanded to be kissed. It was pretty a pretty intense moment as we kissed. The car began rolling forward as I had forgotten to apply the handbrake.

It was strange as I was dating her best friend. We agreed that this was a one-off and shouldn't be repeated. But we did kiss again when I dropped her off at home.

The next day her Dad dropped her off at my house shortly before lunchtime. She was wearing a tight white blouse, short skirt and nude tights. We sat watching TV on the sofa, close together. It wasn't long before she asked me for a shoulder massage. It was lovely and thrilling to be so close to her again. She was really pretty and always smelt amazing. She lay face down and I did my best at rubbing her shoulder blades. I could feel her bra straps through her blouse. Her skirt rode up and her legs looked golden. Her blouse was untucked and I kissed her lower back. This made her moan like crazy and she obviously enjoyed it. I pushed up her blouse and kissed all over her back. This memory is so clear to me. She asked me to close the front curtains as we had a brig front window. One of my best memories as a teenager. She sat up and asked if it would be OK if she took her blouse off. By this point I was hardly going to disagree. She unbuttoned her blouse revealing a silky gold-ish Bra. She asked if I like it and said it was her Gossard Ultrabra. Again, she was beautiful and this was easily one of the most erotic moments for me. Her skirt was hiked up slightly. It was a sexy sight I've never forgotten.

As I've written above, I've always found lingerie really wonderful and exciting. So to see Emma looking *so* sexy was incredible for me. At this point, we heard a noise outside. It was Dad coming home unexpectedly for lunch. Emma quickly jumped up,pushed down her skirt and hurriedly began buttoning up her blouse.
 
My love of lingerie - Sheree

In the early 1990's a good friend was dating a lively and exciting girl called Wanda. She had short strawberry blonde hair, a good figure and a really outgoing and exciting personality. She lived life to the full, and you were never quite sure what was going to happen when you were around her. We were all in our early Twenties. Life was just starting to happen - first jobs, first cars, first sexual relationships.

My friend told me that he first knew that Wanda was attracted to him as she kept flashing him whilst wearing really short skirts. One night she was was wearing black seamed stockings and suspenders and made no secret of that fact. They got together that night I think.

Wanda's best friend Sheree was single and for a short time we went out regularly as a foursome. It would often be to a local pub on a weeknight - and we'd all get slightly drunk. I wasn't really attracted to Sheree at first. She was a nice enough girl, and dressed well, but I would't have said there was an instant atraction.

As the months passed, Wanda would keep telling me stories about Sheree, trying to make me interested in her. Sheree was very sexually experienced apparently. The two girls had been friends for a long time, all through their teenage years. They had been on holiday together several times, camping in the UK mostly. Wanda told me how she had accidentally walked in on Sheree with a boy several times and kept reminding me how Sheree didn't waste time with men. She let slip that Sheree had been asking her what I'd be like in bed. Thinking back, all of these stories did have an effect on me. And I did start to fantasise about Sheree myself.

This went on for several weeks. They would always swop places so I would end up sitting next to her. And I'd always be left alone with her whilst my friends went off to get the next round of drinks. Sheree had medium curly hair, long legs, neat wast and an above average sized bust. She was always quite well dressed, maybe almost conservatively, but never anything I thought was slutty.

One night Wanda hatched a plan to get me blind drunk so that Sheree could "look after me" and then see what happened after that. That plan worked. I was close to passing out in the back seat of my friend's car. Sheree put her arms around me and our bodies kept touching as the car bounced along the country roads. We drove to a local beauty spot. It was quiet and secluded. When we kissed it was hot and passionate. She was wearing a maroon satin blouse, black skirt, lace top stockings and flat shoes. I enjoyed feeling the soft underwire of her bra through her blouse. Our friends went for a short walk and left us alone.The kissing was wet and exciting. I enjoyed groping her body and the feeling was mutual. The back seat of the car was very cramped. She straddled be briefly, hiking up her skirt. The light was dim, but I was excited by the sight of both stocking tops in the moonlight. This encounter ended almost as quickly as it began. My friends returned to the car. Wanda boasted that she had just pleasured my friend orally and began asking Sheree had gotten up to. This was both embarrassing and exciting at the same time. I'd not been around two girls openly sharing their sexual experiences. I was pretty drunk by this time and needed to find my bed.

The next night we all went out again. This time, I was driving. I've never been much of a drinker. My friends lived good distances away, so I always preferred to drive whenever possible. We visited different pubs, some nice, and some of them were quite rough.
I drove the long way home and dropped my friends off first. I think Wanda winked at Sheree as she got out of the car. I drove Sheree home. She lived on a suburban Avenue about ten minutes from me. It was around 1130 and she invited to come in. I explained that I really couldn't. I was working an early shift the very next day. I needed all the sleep I could else the following day would really be a struggle. So that was that and I drove home.

Wanda called me the next morning. She knew all the details. I'd been such an idiot she told me. She made fun of me for not entering Sheree's house. She said she knew what would have been in store for me. Sheree would have had my trousers down the moment I'd entered the hallway. She said she knew Sheree well and understood how frustrated she must have felt. She said Sheree had told her she didn't think I was that interested in her after all. Looking back I was pretty naive about all of this. But I did struggle with the amount of forwardness shown by these two girls. I remember being quite shocked by it all.

At that age, I just come out of my first serious and sexual relationship. I'd lost my virginity to my long term girlfriend. But sex was seen as something very serious. We were all afraid of unwanted pregnancy.

A week or so later we all went out again. It was an early Summer evening. Sheree looked great in a lacy white flowery dress. Very summery with white stockings and strappy white shoes. This was a first for me. Her legs looked fantastic and she was really dressed up for the night. Our friends had to collect a package from a nearby address. Me and Sheree were locked in a passionate embrace whilst waiting in the car. She looked lovely and smelt incredible. I was so turned on. I ran my hand along her legs. She raised the hem of the skirt to show me the lacy white tops. This was such a turn on and an amazing sight. I knew that this was going to be a good night.

It was the usual night in the pub, but I couldn't wait for it to be over and to be alone with Sheree. I dropped off my friends and set off to take Sheree home. This time I would accept her invitation to go inside. But instead she told me that she didn't want to go home yet. It was too early. And with that, she began to stroke my arm whilst I was driving. She put her other hand in my lap and gently squeezed my bulge through my trousers. This was another erotic first for me. I was doing everything I could to concentrate on the darkened country lanes. I'd more than warmed up to the idea of being with a confident girl who knew what she wanted. I occasionally reached out and squeezed the fullness of her right breast. Her chest was above average and she was full to the touch. I think she knew that I loved seeing her stockinged leg, so she lifted her skirt to show me. I caught of glimpse of her white satin knickers too.

I drove to a 'lovers lane' that I knew. It was deserted and hidden in the middle of a long country lane. I drove a Mini at that time. It was very good for close encounters, though I did pose a few problems. I think we switched seats. Whilst she continued to rub and squeeze me, I unbuttoned the front of her dress. She wore an uplifting silky bra with a pearl embroidery around the underwire. She also wore a vest top over it, presumably to stop her nipples poking through as the bra was quite thin. With my trousers unbuttoned, she straddled me. This was really exciting and sexy. Her skirt was hiked up, her legs looked amazing.

Sheree became my second lover that night. Although younger than me, I was definitely the inexperienced one. I think I was shocked at how quickly this was all happening. I remember struggling to get her bra off. And not managing to. The vest got in the way. It was quite delicate and she was worried about it tearing. In the end, she left it on. But I still think about her breasts from time to time. And about how free and thrilling the whole encounter was.

For some reason, we were both quite embarrassed afterwards. I had found myself going along with everything, and wasn't quite sure why. I was also terrified that she would be pregnant, despite reassuring me. But we never became boyfriend and girlfriend.

I guess it was a sort of one night stand. We only saw each other a few times after that.
 
My love of lingerie - Carrie

I lived in the USA for a short time as a student. I met a girl called Carrie -she was from Oregon. She had long curly hair, and was a very curvy girl. She was the President of the student dormitories. She had huge boobs but always covered herself up wearing baggy sweatshirts. Shortly before the Christmas holidays we ended up sharing a bed together. We were both fully clothed. I had a really early start at 5am to catch a Greyhound bus. She had an early flight home to catch. There was a frisson of excitement between us but nothing happened. Her breasts kept knocking against me, and I made a few jokes about them saying they were probably fake. She rolled onto her back and grabbed my hands, placing them atop her chest. "Nope, they're all real" she said. They were huge, easily a natural D or DD cup. They were the biggest breasts I'd ever touched. She was an all-American girl and I found that really attractive. We kissed briefly and excitedly, but the sun was coming up and we both had to leave.

Over the holidays, the friend I was staying with decided it would be fun to take a huge roadtrip and go and visit Carrie. She hada huge house so we were welcome to visit. I was excited to see her again, and I fantasised about being with her some more and what that would entail. It was a really long drive to her house. It was enormous and had many bedrooms.

At the end of the long day we all sat together in her sitting room. We were all dressed down in T-Shirts and pyjamas. My friend politely made his excuses and went to bed, leaving us alone. Carrie went to put some laundry on and returned wearing a silky black robe with a black bra beneath, but towel shorts as bottoms. She was a pear shaped girl. Her robe was well tied and I got the feeling she was very conscious of her huge chest. I longed to undress her but she was very conscious of her parents being upstairs. We started to play around and got physically closer to each other. I offered to give her a shoulder massage. She loosened the robe and lay face down on some cushions. As this massage progressed, her bra was getting in the way. She reached up and unhooked what I could see was a wide bra strap with a four hook clasp. I wanted her to feel that I was interested in her and not just her breasts so I restrained myself from hurrying the moment.

Massage over and we were soon kissing and touching passionately on the floor. I tugged her robe open and reached upwards to caress her fantastic breasts. They were huge soft globes of flesh, wobbly to the touch. She pulled the silky black bra forwards and tossed it to one side. She then lifted herself up and pulled my head into her chest. I was in heaven. Her breasts were so large that I could wrap them right around my head with ease.
I tugged her shorts down. She was wearing bikini style knickers. She pulled off my pyjama buttons reaching for my shaft.I pleasured her with my fingers whilst sucking her nipples. She tugged me firmly with her right hand. She came noisily and breathlessly, stifling her moans with a cushion. She lay back exhausted, robe wide open, and stroked her breasts. It was a beautiful sight to see her half naked looking so incredible. Her aureolas were bigger than some of my previous girlfriends breasts. Again, I still think about that night.

The next day we spent a day driving around sight seeing. The weather was terrible. We sat close together in the back seat, huddled under a blanket. I spent hours with my hands under her shirt. She loved the attention. She was wearing a huge cream bra with heavy underwiring. We touched each other for most of the day, edging together. Our friends had no idea what we were doing.

That night she wore a black nightie for me. I think it was the sexiest item she owned. I was disappointed to not get the chance of removing her Bra. We enjoyed another heavy session of mutual masturbation together. She came many times, each time very hard. She was still a virgin and this was almost the night she lost her virginity. She was the first girl who really picked up on my liking her underwear. She would ask me what Bra I would like to see her in and wear it for me. She didn't have stockings though or tights. Looking back I should have asked her, I know she would have worn them for me. She was really discovering her sexuality with me and enjoying the confidence it brought her.

Her dormitory was overlooked by another dorm. She liked to strip down to her bra and knickers and stand in front of the window- excited by the thought of someone seeing her. I used to love watching her get dressed and pack herself into her bra. She had some great sets in red, cream, silver and black. She wore a lot of black as I recall. I shared her bed a lot. I used to love undressing her. She would get very wet and was able to come many time in a row, almost to the point of total exhaustion.
 
My love of lingerie - Judith

The first girl I asked to wear stockings for me was Judith. We met at a friends wedding. She was the best friend of the bride. She was one of the few people there who knew that me and the bride had enjoyed a bit of a thing together. Naturally I was gutted she was getting married. Judith was in the process of leaving a long term relationship. We had really hit it off at the wedding and shared a brief kiss through my car window as I was leaving. We talked on the phone on and off for a few weeks before deciding to meet up in London. It was a midsummer evening as we met in Covent Garden. Judith looked a bit like the actress Jennifer Saunders. She was a Cornish girl, had short mousy hair, was a teacher and dressed quite tomboy-ish. But when she did dress up she looked quite wonderful. At least she did to me. There was a tension in the air and we soon collided kissing in a pub. We were excited to finally get together as there was clearly a lot of chemistry between us.
We had a few drinks, walked around, kissed a lot before ending up in Piccadilly Circus. She was off to stay with a friend but it was clear that neither of us wanted to end the evening. She soon decided that she wanted to spend the night at my flat.

Back then I lived in a small flat about an hour north of London. The late Friday train was really crowded so we couldn't sit together until pretty much we'd reached my station. My flatmate was away for the weekend. We curled up together on the sofa. Back at the wedding, Judith was wearing quite a nice flowery summer dress. I could tell she was quite busty but tried not to draw attention to her chest. Tonight she was wearing a short sleeved white top, jeans, and quite boy-ish shoes. Her breasts were indeed really large and her bra had a lovely bumpy feel to the cups. There was strong underwire and a lacy floral pattern to it. Each breast was an out-stretched hand full. The kissing was wet and passionate and she didn't mind me putting my hands up her shirt. There was a lot of touching over the jeans and a lot of squeezing. This was two people getting to know each other intimately. We went to my bed very very late, exhausted but happy. Both of us were super aroused. Neither of us had come. That night, acting like total teenagers, we both slept in our clothes.

It wasn't until after tea, showers and breakfast that we carried on again. I drew the curtains and we pulled at belts, buttons and zips as we collapsed onto the bed. I lifted her white T-Shirt over her head. She did the same for me. She tugged at my jeans and I popped her buttons and tugged hers off. I loved her lacy white bra. She easily filled the cups. Lying on her back, her breasts jiggled a lot when she moved. Whilst not the biggest pair I had ever kissed or touched, they were easily my favourite. She worse simple cotton knickers. She groaned to my touch and using my fingers she soon came noisily and breathlessly. She was flushed and red in the face, hair messed up. It was clear that she was desperate for some love and sexual attention. She told me that she really wanted to make love, but didn't want to rush things. Besides, neither of us had condoms. If I'd known she was willing to come home me, I would have been prepared. Kneeling upwards on the pad, she kissed me forcefully whilst pulling me off well with her right hand. This was a pretty hot encounter and I came quickly into her hand.

It was a series of Bank Holiday weekends and the following weekend she drove up to my house to spend the weekend again. We were both film fans and we went to see a lot of films together. More often than not, she would let me slip a hand under her shirt during the movie. I used to love squeezing her breasts or unhooking her Bra. She would touch and squeeze me, sometimes putting her hand down my jeans and keeping me hard throughout the entire movie. If it was dark when we came out of the cinema, we'd struggle to keep our hands off each other and enjoyed many passionate sessions in a darkened corner of the cinema car park.
As I put the front door in the lock, she groaned that we'd forgotten to buy condoms, and that she really wanted to, well you know.
But she was excited to discover that I'd purchased a packet of three in the cinema just before we left. With my flatmate away yet again, we closed the curtains, turned down the lights, kicked off our shoes and climbed onto the sofa. There's something about getting undressed before sex for the first time with someone. We were soon in our underwear. She was wearing a light pink set, quite a silky bra and knicker set. The frottage was lovely and she wrapped her legs around me. She was riding my erection and I could tell she was close. Quite casually, I pulled down my shorts and reached for a condom. It was the first time she saw my penis. She slipped her knickers down and tossed them to the floor. She reached for my condom clad penis and remarked that I was truly hard as a rock. I lay flat on the sofa and she straddled me. She was very wet already and our bodies seemed to fit together quite well.
She bounced on top of me and we panted together, sweating profusely. We kept decoupling and she was a bit embarrassed. "What is wrong with me?" she kept repeating. I told her not to worry. We changed positions, me on top and she underneath. This was much much better. Building up a steady rhythm she soon came very loudly. Hearing her cry out set me off and I cried out too as I came deep inside her. Exhausted but satisfied we went to bed and slept really well.

We spent the next morning naked together. Her breasts were full and swollen and in the early morning sun she rode me with her eyes shut This time we both came at the same time as we used up another condom together. It sort of turned out we were very sexually compatible together. We shared a few stories about past lovers, past encounters and fumblings and even fantasies. It was after this second session of love making that I told her that I really had a thing for beautiful underwear. I think this was the first time I'd ever really told someone. She'd sort of noticed but just thought that I was really into her boobs like her previous boyfriends had been. She said that she was going to buy some new lingerie and maybe we could go shopping together. I was really falling in love with this girl.

We did go shopping for underwear together. She bought mostly from M+S and House of Fraser. I can't quite remember her size, but I think it was 36C. She tended to choose quite light colours but shopped well. I had to attend a work colleagues wedding and asked if she'd like to come along. I think this was the first time I took her out and she wore a short green and black dress with lacy black holdups. I think I've forgotten to mention that although she was quite short, she had quite lovely legs. So black hold ups and low black heels - she looked pretty amazing. It was a long drive to an from the wedding reception, so we enjoyed the usual touching and teasing as I drove along the motorway. She pulled up her dress a lot so I could touch her legs as I drove.

We made love that night with me wearing just my boxers, but her with clothes on. Her dress was unbuttoned all the way up the front. She rode me wearing her hold ups and heels, bra straps down around both shoulders. The sex was incredible and we were made to be together.

One day I asked her if she'd ever owned a Wonderbra. They had just come out. She said no but said she'd try one on for me. She came over at the weekend and as we made out together in my living room I asked her about it again as I was unbuttoning her dress.
She said that yes, she had one and she'd brought it with her. She said she wasn't sure about wearing it as she felt it made her boobs look too big. Like most girls she was very conscious of having big boobs. She disappeared off the bathroom to change. When she emerged a few moments later, she was all dressed again. Blouse all buttoned up. I figured she'd changed her mind and we'd lost the moment. I felt bad about mentioning it but I'd been feeling horny all morning waiting for her to arrive. It was mid morning so we stopped and had a cup of tea. Then we continued. She kneeled on the carpet in front of me and pushed my legs apart. I began to unbutton her dress. Her cleavage looked better than ever. She wore a light yellow Wonderbra, quite cottonly to the touch rather than the black silky ones I'd seen in the adverts. It definitely worked and her breasts looked incredible. Knowing we'd be getting undressed I moved to shut the curtains. It was a first floor flat and we were overlooked by several other nearby properties. But she wasn't willing to do this. She didn't care who was watching. She peeled off her dress. She had matching light yellow knickers with black almost grey hold ups with a lacy band featuring red flowers. She stripped me down to my shorts. I was tugging at her shoulder straps and keen to get her naked. But she resisted. She pleasured me with her mouth. It was sensual and slow. It was only the second time she had done this to me. I struggled to hold back and trying not to look out the window. I had no idea how many neighbours were watching us. I still get hard to this day remembering that yellow Wonderbra and the sight of her sucking me off as I lay tensed up on that sofa. As I got close, she abruptly stopped and removed her knickers. She was now using birth control so now she rode me bareback. It was wonderful and she quickly came by riding me hard. I'm sure we must broken that sofa by the amount of time we had sex on it. She felt amazing and I came powerfully shooting deep inside her. I've always found that condoms don't feel as good by comparison.

We were together for a good few months. She wore lingerie for me all the time and it really got me going every single time. She was the first girl I ever helped into a basque or a corset and the first girl I ever helped fasten up suspenders for. She was bubbly and playful and funny. She was also the first girl who handed me her knickers after returning from the ladies room in a busy restaurant. She told me she was getting ready for afterwards. The starters had just been cleared. After the Main Course she disappeared and removed her Bra. I don't think we ordered dessert. I finger fucked her in the front seat of my car whilst shooting over her hands and stomach . I think we just couldn't wait.

We all have one or two really amazing relationships in life and this was one of mine.
 
I love wearing pretty lingerie. I consider myself being pretty much a girly girl. I want to look and feel pretty and feminine. Knowing I’m wearing such pretty and feminine things underneath helps me feel that way. Seeing the twinkle in my bf’s eye as he unwraps me then allows me to feel so femininely sexy and desirable. :eek:
 
Love it, since my first proper girlfriend.

I was 16 and I'd previously just been out with girls who wore jeans and t-shirts, and I started seeing this little tart; she and her friends were heavily into feminine glamour to compliment their emerging sexuality.

She used to turn up to meet me with bright red lipstick on and a cigarette hanging from her lips. She'd place my hand on her upper thigh so I knew she was wearing suspenders. I'm getting hard just typing this! I really need to put mine on. She screwed me up...
 
Love it, since my first proper girlfriend.

I was 16 and I'd previously just been out with girls who wore jeans and t-shirts, and I started seeing this little tart; she and her friends were heavily into feminine glamour to compliment their emerging sexuality.

She used to turn up to meet me with bright red lipstick on and a cigarette hanging from her lips. She'd place my hand on her upper thigh so I knew she was wearing suspenders. I'm getting hard just typing this! I really need to put mine on. She screwed me up...

Pics ;-)
 
I've never really quite gotten the appeal of lingerie. Sure, some of it is pretty, but I guess I'm weird.

I do however get excited though shopping for it though, thinking about what his reaction might be when he sees it. Which is stupid because been never notice it. Spend $100 on a set and doesn't phase him for a second. >.>
Sounds like you need a new bloke! 🙄
 
I love wearing pretty lingerie. I consider myself being pretty much a girly girl. I want to look and feel pretty and feminine. Knowing I’m wearing such pretty and feminine things underneath helps me feel that way. Seeing the twinkle in my bf’s eye as he unwraps me then allows me to feel so femininely sexy and desirable. :eek:
I bet you look amazing!
 
Back
Top