Backstage

Blase

Sub Whisperer
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Posts
3,262
Dressed all in black, with raven hair to match, Dane was singing "For My Amusement", the ballad that was the title track of his latest album:

She stood there sweet and innocent
Like a bashful, blushing rose
She said 'I want you to know what your songs have meant'
I said, 'So, take off your clothes'



And so it had been, lately, wherever Dane went. The more his songs promised the girls that he would simply use them for his own pleasure, the more they seemed to flock to him; some obviously quite ready to be used, others apparently not believing and challenging him to prove himself to be as shallow as he said he was.

The press had picked up on the phenomenon and there had been quite a few magazine articles with titles along the lines of Dane: Jerk or Gentleman?

In a short while, it would doubtless be more of the same. His well trained crew knew the type of nubile, girl-next-door types that he liked, and knew how to run intereference to keep the rest from his dressing room door (sometimes they kept a few of the "throwbacks" for themselves, which went a long way toward keeping everyone happy).

There was always at least one fresh-faced cutie waiting backstage. But would she, or they, really want a chance to find out what was behind the songs, or would they quickly transform from confident young women back into nervous girls and flee from what they'd come for?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Ladies, have you ever wanted to be a groupie? Looking for one or more of you who can write the part of a coltish, inexperienced and unsure but eager female fan; naturally adding your own touches to the general profile. Please PM me if you'd like a chance.
 
OOC:

Karrie Andersen
18
Long brown hair; Green eyes
5'3"
125 lbs
Inexperienced but not a virgin. Very shy and innocent, yet has a wild side that begs to come out. Girl next door look who is wholesome and pure.

Karrie stood in the audience watching Dane sing. She and her friends were in the 2nd row, she didn't know how lucky she was until her eyes rested upon him for the first time. He was her idol. The one she always wanted to meet. In her mind it was just him and her, she barely paid any attention to the people around her even though they were pushing into her at times. Excitement flowed through her and as the night progressed she knew what would happen once the show was over. She had backstage passes and she could barely contain herself.

She sang along to all of his songs knowing each and every word. Her body swayed to the music and little beads of sweat formed on her skin from the heat of the crowd. She wore a hot pink tank top and a simple, yet flattering black skirt that was a few inches above the knee. She had her hair up in a pony tail but some of it was coming out and framing her oval face.

There were times when she could have sworn that he was looking directly at her, penetrating her soul. She smiled back and even waved. He was so beautiful to look at. Her eyes took in everything. There were times late at night when she would fantasize about him, now tonight she would meet him.

The concert lasted over 2 hours but it still felt like it wasn't enough. She held onto her ticket tightly and made her way to the gate where the crew was. They kept looking at her and she smiled politely. There were many different types of girls here. Most of them were slutty. She felt as though she wouldn't be able to compete with him. She hoped she could get back, it looked as though they were going to stop allowing people in even though they had backstage passes. A worried look spread across her face but suddenly a strong hand wrapped around her arm and pulled her over telling her that she would be able to get backstage to meet Dane. She didn't even have time to respond for suddenly she found herself behind the magic curtain faced with all sorts of roadies and band members. Her eyes scanned the area for Dane but he was nowhere in sight. The man who held her told her to wait while he went to a room. She couldn't see who was inside. She strained to look but he was too tall and blocking her view. He then motioned for her to come over.

Shyly, she walked and stood before the door of Dane...
 
When Jim appeared at his dressing room door, Dane knew the night was looking up. Jim was one of the crew whose taste Dane could rely on: Like the best friend who always got you the perfect gift for your birthday because they just had a feeling for what you liked, Jim's picks were always special.

It only took a few moments for Jim to explain that he'd found a girl worth bringing straight to Dane; then he was motioning to someone out in the hall and stepping aside to vacate the doorway.

A moment later, Dane nearly caught his breath. Having pretty girls around came with the territory in his life, but this one still managed to stand out. It wasn't even that she was so much prettier, Dane decided, but she had something. Unselfconsciousness. Innocence, even. The feeling that so many of the girls projected was I'm hot and I know it, but he didn't get that vibe from this one. She just seemed young, nervous and excited.

"Well, perhaps you'd better come in," he said, gesturing for her to cross the threshold. "Welcome to Dane's World; a world made by and for Dane. Visitors are welcome as long as they remember that."

"So," he added as she stepped in, "What's your name? No, wait!"

He held up a hand to forestall her, then grabbed a small video camera off a nearby table.

"Ok, start again. What's your name, and what brings you here to me?"
 
Karrie was so excited that she could barely contain herself. She nervously walked in the room and laid eyes upon Dane for the first time face to face. He was so much more sexier in person than in all the videos she saw him in. Her cheeks flushed and her breathing came in ragged breaths as he spoke to her.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I am finally meeting you." She began to giggle like a little innocent school girl and she felt like fainting. She hoped she didn't come across as some idiot but at the moment she could barely even think straight.

"My name is Karrie". She was just about ready to say more but then he went and got out a video camera. Her entire body radiated with pure excitement and she looked into the camera lens and introduced herself. "Hi, I am Karrie Andersen and I am here backstage with Dane" She then bounced slightly causing her breasts to jiggle in her tank top.

"I am here because I came to your concert and got backstage passes. You don't know how long I have wanted to meet you. I just adore you. I have all your albums and I watch your videos everyday." She just couldn't stop staring at him. It didn't feel real to her. Was she dreaming?

"You put on such a good show tonight. I was in the 2nd row." She said proudly and held up her ticket that was torn a bit on one of the edges. She then blushed and smiled sweetly at him...
 
Dane only needed one stride to place himself within touching distance of Karrie.

"Well, now you're in the front row, Karrie."

Dane reached out and placed a hand under Karrie's jaw, tilting her chin upward.

"Now, instead of just seeing, you can be seen."

His hand caressed Karrie's cheek, then dropped down to idly trace the neckline of her tanktop.

"But you wanted that, didn't you, Karrie?"

Dane stepped behind the girl, continued tracing the line of her tanktop, fingers now casually catching the edge of the garment and pulling it slightly away from her body.

"You wanted me to see you."

His hand came from behind Karrie, finding the skin left bare where her tanktop and skirt didn't quite meet. He started to rub her stomach, his hand slipping partly under her top in order to do so.

"Didn't you?"
 
Karrie's eyes widened when Dane closed the gap between them and caressed her cheek. Shivers went up and down her spine at his touch. She felt a tingling sensation against her skin. She trembled and looked at his beautiful face. "Yes, I did want you to see me. There were times when I thought you did. It seemed as though you were looking right at me. I waved. Did you really see me Dane?" She asked in a hopeful voice.

He then moved behind her and slowly lifted up her top and began to caress her stomach. She took in a deep breath and stood there frozen. Slowly she turned her head and looked at him from the corner of her eyes. She couldn't believe that she was here with him let alone being touched by him. Surely he could have his pick of all the slutty girls that came to see him, yet his roadie picked her to go backstage. It was something that she fantasized about quite a bit but now that it was face to face with her she suddenly didn't know how to react. She became nervous and shy and she began to giggle like a little girl. She only had sex 2 times in her life. She didn't have much experience. With her strict upbringing she was forced to be very naive. She didn't know the ways of men.

She then turned around to face him but when their eyes met she began to lower hers slowly. It was hard to look your idol in the face even though it was something you dreamed about everynight. She was self concious and began to fidgit with the hem of her skirt. He was nearly 10 years older than her too. He had lots of experience. She was drawn towards him and what he knew. She could learn so much.

She then looked up again and smiled innocently, her cheeks blushing a pretty shade of pink. "Why was I chosen to come back here out of all the other girls?" She asked. When he began to speak she found it much more easier to study him. She could look at his face and take in his expressions without his eyes piercing into hers. She was easily intimidated and Dane had a very dominant presence about him. "There were so many more prettier girls than me"...
 
Dane straightened up.

"Because you're a rose, Karrie."

"I can explain what I mean, but first let me be a good host and offer you something."

Dane walked over to a small refrigerator. As Karrie followed him with her eyes, she began to see that the room was more well-appointed than she'd thought.

"I have strawberry wine coolers, if you like."

Dane was rummaging through the refrigerator.

"Unless you don't think it's appropriate for me to offer you alcohol?" Dane smiled. "You wouldn't turn me in, would you?"
 
Karrie looked up and watched as Dane left her side and went to the small refrigerator and got out a Strawberry wine cooler for her. She smiled and took the drink blushing. She didn't drink much, her parents never allowed her to, but tonight was something special and since Dane offered it to her, she would take it and drink it. "Thank you" she said and brought the bottle to her lips to take a drink of the sweet nectar.

"No of course not Dane. I wouldn't turn you in. Why would I do that?" She took a few steps closer keeping her eyes upon him intently watching his body language. He could get into alot of trouble for giving alcohol to somebody under 21 but she wouldn't dare say a word about it.

She then took a seat beside him on the plush red couch and crossed her legs towards him which brought her skirt to hike up a few inches. She then turned to face him and noticed that he brought his arm around the back of the couch, his fingertips daringly touching the nape of her neck. Goosebumps formed on her skin and she giggled. Here she was alone with Dane, the rock star whom she adored and fantasized over and he was touching her and giving her alcohol.

"Do we have awhile to be together tonight Dane? I don't want to intrude if you have to leave town for your next show"...
 
"You don't think I'd have invited you in if I didn't plan to take my time, do you, Karrie?" Dane responded. "No, some things should be...savored."

Dane stood and paced a few steps.

"Like a perfect rosebud, as I was starting to say before," he continued. "You wanted to know why you were invited to join me, instead of any of the other girls out there. Did you know that there are rose shows, just like there are dog shows and cat shows?"

Karrie shook her head, apparently never having considered the idea.

"Well, there are. And rosarians - people who raise roses - are very particular about which stage a rose should be exhibited at. The ideal stage is the point at which the rose is just starting to open fully: Sometimes it's called the 'teardrop' stage because of the profile of the bud at that point in time."

Dane's hands traced a profile in the air that looked suspiciously like that of a slim-waisted girl.

"That's you, Karrie."

Somewhere in the midst of his monologue, Dane had picked up the camcorder again.

"And that's what I'm driven to capture, again and again: the freshness of the rose at its first flowering."

"That's why the camcorder...and maybe one or two other things...So that I'll always be able to look back and remember: 'This was Karrie, just as she started to blossom. This is how she looked; how she sounded. This is what we shared.'"

"That way you'll always be one of my roses, Karrie. If you want to."

"Because some girls don't, Karrie. Some girls are uncomfortable, even frightened of the camera, or of me."

"Are you afraid of me, Karrie? Are you afraid of anything that might happen to you with me?"

Dane was standing beside her again, tracing a finger from her jaw, down the line of her neck.

"Do you want to run away from me..."

His finger continued to follow the line of her body. Just before he drew it back, the strap of her tanktop slipped off her shoulder.

"Karrie?"
 
Karrie watched as Dane got up and began to explain to her the concept of the rose. She looked at him intently trying to understand what he all meant. She thought she got it but with her being a bit naive it took her awhile. Once she knew what he meant she smiled and blushed. "Nobody has ever compared me to a rose before. Most people don't even pay much attention to me."

He turned the camera on again and she felt self concious and bit her lip while looking into the lens. "Why would you want to capture me on film as I am blossoming?" She asked naively. A slow smirk formed on his lips and she wondered what he was getting at.

He slowly walked towards her and asked her if she was afraid of him. Looking up at him she thought about it. "No, of course not. I am not afraid of you Dane." A few seconds of silence, then.."Should I be?"

The strap of her tank top slid down her shoulder and his hand came down upon her smooth skin. She turned her head and looked down at that hand. "No, I don't want to run away from you. I am honored that you want me here." She looked into his eyes and then melted. Was he seducing her? If so she wasn't too experienced and really wouldn't know the difference. Still, excitement filled her body and she took a deep breath and could smell his scent. It filled her nostrils and she felt a flooding of moisture seep onto her panties. She shifted her position and then looked at his hands as he held the camera. She noticed the deep veins and began to touch them. "You have nice hands Dane". Nervously she pulled some of her hair away from her eyes and then looked down with a small smile...
 
"Thank you, Karrie," Dane replied. "But for now, let's keep the focus on you, shall we? May I ask you to stand?"

"Very nice," he added as Karrie stood. "Now can you do a twirl for me?"

"That outfit is great, by the way. It looks like a real club outfit. Do you go to clubs, Karrie? Do you like to dance?"
 
Karrie smiled at Dane and twirled around like he had asked. "Yeah, I sometimes go to clubs and dance with my friends. I love going dancing and of course going to concerts" She raised her eyebrow at Dane and then walked closer to him letting him get a better look at her and her outfit.

"So what do you have planned for the night Dane?"...
 
Dane shifted the camera to keep Karrie in the frame.

"I told you, Karrie. Tonight is about grace and beauty. Yours, specifically."

"It's about capturing the rose in the moment of its unfolding and wondering at it; knowing it as thoroughly as one can."

"Your beauty is obvious, Karrie. And I'll bet anything that your natural grace will become equally obvious with just a little effort."

Dane had made his way over to a CD player as he'd been speaking.

"You said that you have all my albums and that you like to dance, Karrie. Do you like 'Don't Turn Around'"?

Dane touched a couple buttons on the CD player and Karrie heard the intro to the song begin. "Show me how you dance in the clubs, Karrie. Show me how you dance in your kicky little dance outfit."



"Don't Turn Around" was a fast dance number about a guy getting away with taking advantage of a girl by continually telling her not to turn around.

She said "You shouldn't be here,
What if you were found?"
She said "I think I feel something"
I said "Don't turn around"

Don't turn around
Don't turn around
There's nothing to see here
So don't turn around

She said "What are you doing?
I hear a strange sound"
I said "Why do you ask?
No, please don't turn around"

Don't turn around
Don't turn around
There's nothing to see here
So don't turn around


...
 
Last edited:
Another night, another city

OOC: Esmeralda_Tate informs me that she is unable to continue in this thread. My thanks to Esmeralda for helping me to get it started.

Wideeyedone will be joining shortly as a new character.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dane was relaxing after the show. Being able to fill large venues brought many privileges; luxurious and well-appointed dressing rooms among them.

Tonight's show had been another smash, the crowd going wild in more ways than one, with enthusiastically raised tank tops much in evidence.

Rising from a couch and stretching, he sneaked a peek out of his door. Yes, there was the usual line of girls hoping to be chosen.

Who would inspire him tonight?
 
Jamie Preston tucked a strand of her long dark hair behind her ear as she waited in the line backstage. She couldn't really believe she was backstage. She knew she wouldn't really get to meet Dane. She was packed between a sea of tan, blonde, really sexy girls.

She was just a 19 year old girl from Texas. These girls were out of her league. Maybe it was just like Scott had said. She shook her head as she thought about the other night. The night she had ended it with Scott. Scott was older, her big brother from her sorority's "brother house". They had been dating for a few weeks. He was really cute and lots of fun. But he was annoyed that she hadn't hopped right into bed with him. She told him she was a virgin in the hopes that he would understand, instead it seemed to egg him on. He seemed to think it was a huge trophy to be her first.

She had come from work to find him and her roommate banging in the top bunk. Her room mate seemed sorry, but Scott just shrugged. "What do you expect? I am a man, I don't need to date little girls anymore." It had stung. Her sorority sisters had been teasing her mercilessly. Jamie sighed. The clothes she was wearing weren't even her own. Maybe the other girls were right. Maybe guys weren't going to be into her. Maybe she would never shed all of this.

She looked down at the skimpy lacy cami that showed her smooth tummy, and the tight low rise jeans with the glittering stones on the back pockets. She knew she didn't look like the other girls.

"Damn it," She muttered. She was starting to feel ridiculous. She looked at the backstage pass around her neck nervously. Even if he picked her to go back, what in the world would she do?
 
Sometimes there were two or three girls who just seemed to have it; the combination of innocence and sexiness that drew Dane like a hummingbird to a flower, to sample its nectar again and again. Most often there was just one who really caught his eye.

As he stepped out of his dressing room, they saw him immediately and began calling his name. He walked over and greeted the girls, letting them cluster around them, some reaching out to touch. It was alright, though, because he was in his element, surrounded by the feminine youth and beauty that he never tired of; wanted to bathe in.

Managing to clear a little space around himself, he started signing whatever was offered, which ran the gamut from magazine covers to flat stomachs. He struck a bargain with one girl to get a view of her thong and signed her thigh when she unbuttoned her skirt and let it down in front of everyone.

For some minutes he had had his eye on a dark-haired girl who was standing rather shyly among the rest, dressed in a white camisole top and low rise jeans. Finally he reached her.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" he asked. "Do you have anything for me to sign?"
 
Last edited:
Jamie stammered for a moment. She looked up at Dane, biting her lip. She saw one of the other girls scoffing at her. She couldn't back down, not in front of everyone.

"I came for more than your signature." She managed to get out in a honeyed whisper. She looked up into his eyes, to see if she could gauge his response. BUt she really had come for more than his autograph. She came to see if she could maybe be one of the girls he sang about.

One of the girls behind her was trying to push her way forward. She had on too tight jeans and a top that her boobs were totally spilling out of. Jamie knew she only had his attention for a moment, before the more risque girls worked their magic.
 
Dane reached out and hooked a finger into the waistband of the brunette's jeans, pulling her toward him until he stopped her, just inches from his chest, straining to look up at him.

"Ah, but you do know that the world backstage is a world by and for Dane, don't you, sweetheart? It's a world where Dane's every whim comes true without question, and without hesitation."

"Can you really see yourself in that world?"
 
Last edited:
"That's why I am here, I am not a little girl. I know what I am doing." She whispered just inches from his chest. She tossed her hair back and looked right into his blue eyes.

He was as sexy as he looked on his CD covers. She bit her lip as she watched him. She willed her hands not to tremble. Jamie had no idea exactly how sexy she looked with her curvy figure and her sleek flat belly. She had no idea how well her porcelain skin set off her big brown eyes and how her blush gave away her excitement to any man that really knew how to read a woman.
 
Dane's index finger had yet to relinquish the captured waistband.

"Well, you don't have to be behind a door to be in Dane's world you know, sweetheart."

A thumb and two fingers expertly undid the button on the girl's fly without a downward glance.

"Just being anywhere around me can quickly get...Dane-gerous."

There was a musical buzz as her zipper slid all the way down.

"What's your name, sweetheart?"
 
Last edited:
"Jamie... my name is Jamie" She whispered. She could feel him opening her jeans. His fingertips brushing the sleek, satiny skin of her stomach. She closed her eyes as she felt his warm touch. A slow heat building up inside of her. She found herself breathless.

She looked up at him shocked. But she didn't stop him. But any one watching could see she was in new territory.
 
The curve of a girl's bottom, the curve of her hips, could make it very difficult to get a pair of tight jeans off of her. Unless you'd had a lot of practice.

Dane's hands made a quick, twisting motion at her waist, then he knelt, going to one knee at Jamie's feet. As he knelt, her jeans followed him to the floor, winding up bunched around her ankles.

"Step out of those, Jamie."
 
Jamie slid her feet from her little sandals and then stepped out of the jeans. Her cheeks were flame red now and she could feel the other girls staring. She noticed one of the backstage guys staring.

She felt just about naked in just her cami and her panties. "What the hell am I doing?" She asked herself over and over. But she didn't want to stop him. SHe didn't want this hanging over her head anymore. She was tired of being a good girl, no, she was tired of being a perfect girl.

She looked down. SHe knew the little white lacy panties fit her perfectly.She stood there, on display. Waiting.
 
Dane picked up Jamie's sandals and jeans, then stood.

"Well, Jamie, I guess I'll have to sign these for you properly. I suggest you come with me."

Then he was bidding goodnight to the disappointed crowd of girls and heading for his dressing room.
 
Jamie followed Dane as he held her clothes. She tossed her hair back and smiled at the bitchy girl that had tried to push past her. She almost wanted to stick out her tongue.

Dane walked with such utter confidence. She followed him into his dressing room. This was really happening.
 
Back
Top