Because it will be my birthday ... again

Mighty fine curves there SweetSam mighty fine;):

Why thank you. ;)

I most certainly did. And the new set looks awesome

Deciding on color or black and white... Decisions, decisions.

Can't wait for more of this series! Great start from a very sexy lady.

Thanks!

really hot - love those panties clinging to your sexy hips

Thanks. Love it when anyone refers to these hips as sexy. ;)

Thanks. And I must say, the fact that it'll be your birthday sometime in the future is a downright terrific reason to post erotic photos! It must be the best damn reason I've ever encountered for such a thing, now that I reflect on it.

I totally agree!! And I have a big one coming up...

Sam.......that is truly sexy..love those curves

Thanks, Jim! Always great to see you. :)

Yay weekend is right

When is that weekend day where I get to sleep in or at least be lazy in bed for a few hours. What happened to those?

You are just like Baby Bear's porridge. Not too skinny...definitely not fat...just freakin' right! Oh, I love the crease between your upper thighs and lower abdomen. That is hot!!!

I'll take it! And that crease, really? That's one I haven't heard before... Kinda hot to hear ;)

Can't wait for the whole shebang!

Hi JP! Thanks!

Please keep teasing!! You are always a welcome sight!

I do love to tease... ;)
 
OK I have been guilty of lurking on your thread, following your thread religiously but not commenting lately:eek:. The reason is simple: I get speechless..lol. I mean I start to type...then I don't know what to say :eek: ( It's a compliment FYI ):rolleyes:.
You already know how I feel about you and that body of yours :D.
And now I can't wait for this next set :devil::devil: . You are up early for a Sunday? :rose:
 
Saturday preview of next set. Yay weekend!

16AedSg.jpg

Gorgeous!!!


You are so beautiful, Sam!!!
 
OK, so my birthday isn’t today, but it’s close enough, and I’m carrying the old thread theme to my new one. :)

...

I'm here to have a good time, and I hope you enjoy! :heart::heart:

Hey beautiful! I found your new thread and got to hear that sexy voice of yours again... What a great start to my Sunday! I'm still feeling all twitchy in a certain body part from just listening to you and not being able to touch myself at the moment... But I will listen again and follow your request later. :devil::kiss:
 
Wow gorgeous, you have been spoiling us lately. I would love to spoil you in so many naughty ways.
 
OK I have been guilty of lurking on your thread, following your thread religiously but not commenting lately. The reason is simple: I get speechless..lol. I mean I start to type...then I don't know what to say ( It's a compliment FYI )
You already know how I feel about you and that body of yours :D.
And now I can't wait for this next set . You are up early for a Sunday?

Hi IM! Yes, I do know how you feel about this body of mine. ;) And you can comment as little or as often as you like. :kiss:

Gorgeous!!!
You are so beautiful, Sam!!!

Thanks, Harry!

This shot is so teasingly sexy. You have such beautiful curves and this shot highlights them perfectly.

This is quite a curvy pic, right?

Hey beautiful! I found your new thread and got to hear that sexy voice of yours again... What a great start to my Sunday! I'm still feeling all twitchy in a certain body part from just listening to you and not being able to touch myself at the moment... But I will listen again and follow your request later.

Ha - enjoy!!

A big birthday, a big set, or both?

Big birthday. So-so set. ;)

Hot7....you continue to gave me a new fantasies...

Ooo - good. :devil:

Swwwwwoooonnnn

Thank you! ;)

Wow gorgeous, you have been spoiling us lately. I would love to spoil you in so many naughty ways.

I know you would . . . ;)
 
Saturday set, posting on a Sunday, because I like to keep you all on your toes.
 
Last edited:
Saturday set, posting on a Sunday, because I like to keep you all on your toes.

Toes? Wouldn't you rather have us on our backs so you can have our way with us? Naaaaaahhh, that would be too naughty. Silly me for suggesting it. ;)
 
I missed the first thread, but I'm so glad that I've found this one. Very beautiful pictures, and I love to be teased, so slowly removing attire to reveal your gorgeous body is a delight.

Thank you for sharing your pictures :kiss::rose:. I will take time to listen to the audio later ;).
 
Back
Top