1,000 thanks!

HottieKatie

Literotica Guru
To mark my 1,000 posts in the forum (oh, my, it's been a long time!) I'd like to start a thread to thank:

A) all the people who have ever co-written with me; those who still do, and those who for one or other reasons don't do it anymore.

B) all the people who have ever read any of my threads or stories or poems. It's for you that I write, so keep it up ^_^
Also, don't stop leaving comments and PMs to let me know what you think of my writing ^_<

A big
THANK YOU
:rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:
To all of you, to put up with my comings and goings and my non-native English (I'm sure it might me horrible to read sometimes *_*)

Congratulations on your thousand. And I have read a few of your works. Your writing in English is better than mine and it is ,or more precisely american is my native language. So keep up the good work.

Congratulations.

I passed 1.100 after joining in late august this year. I think I maybe need a life. :confused:

Hahaha maybe!
Or maybe you post a lot in picture-threads or launge-threads.
I mostly post n stories, so it takes a while to reach 1,000 hehehe

Congratulations! :D

*makes note to stalk HottieKatie and Niceandbrutal to see how the heck they managed to do so many posts in such a short time*

<.<
>.>

Thank you! :)

stalk all you want... and hope you enjoy it ;)

Grats, Katie! You were the first person to write in a story idea that I started, so thank you for being kind to me :)

Back