Bicurious..??

DalliancesWithWolves

Experienced
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Posts
74
I was just wondering if that's what you consider a gay man who is curious about women? Because I feel if I use the term in relation to myself, it would be misconstrued. Not that a label is of importance to me, I'm simply curious.
 
Technically that would be the correct term but I think most people would just think of it in the reverse context of your situation.
 
Yes, if you want to use a label, you are bi-curious. :) It's a popular misconception that "only straights can be bi-curious"... :rolleyes: :) At any rate, whatever you're comfortable with calling yourself... Sexually open-minded? ;) Et cetera!
 
I don't think a label is needed. Too many of those going around. My label is sexual, if there is something I like I do it regardless of whether it involves a man or a woman or both.
 
A person who has sex with the opposite gender is heterosexual. A person who has sex with his or her own gender is homosexual. When a heterosexual is curious about trying homosexual experiences or a homosexual is curious about trying heterosexual experiences, he or she is curious about bi-sexuality, the state of enjoying sexual experiences with opposite and same gender partners, and is therefore, bi-sexually curious, or bi-curious, in the vernacular.
 
Back
Top