Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch)

Wow! Incredible. Happy Halloween to you. I wish I had aunties like that. Come to think of it, my own friendly ghost would be better. :p
 
GentleSub_Ivy said:
Wow! Incredible. Happy Halloween to you. I wish I had aunties like that. Come to think of it, my own friendly ghost would be better. :p
Boo!!
 
GentleSub_Ivy said:
Hey! I assume that is a friendly boo, but I'm confused by your AV. Is frankencock supposed to say boo or GRRRRRR? :D *giggle*
That was not the AV when "Boo!!" was posted. (you missed it)

I think Frankencock might go NnnNNnnrrrrhhh!!
 
Incredible work, IK

I have been out of town for the past few days so just found your Happy Halloween work. That was incredible--your best work yet! I loved it! I loved the Naughty Aunties. I hope my boobs helped inspire you somewhat...;)

Hugs and it's great to see you posting again, Mr. Sexy IK ;)

JG
 
Ps

I'm a recent "Aunty" in real time so does that qualify me as a "Naughty Aunty"...muawahhhhhhhh

Hope you had a Happy Halloweener!

JG
 
hi

nice work, i.k. i love the verve and gooeyness of your drawings, the drips, drops, spurts, puddles.

keep posting!

j :rose:
 
I love the Halloween story, but I have to take umbrage at the fact that you´ve drawn a picture of me and placed it on your sig line.
 
Last edited:
Mr. Essex said:
I love the Halloween story, but I have to take umbrage at the fact that you´ve drawn a picture of me and placed it on your sig line.
Hmmm.

If I redo it with TWO busty women instead of one, would you still take umbrage?

:D
 
Great sig line IK

Hey did you steal my line? I'm always telling men that--damn, did you read my mind, IK? unless you are sneaking glances inside my window?

Lovely as always, darling...you are an amazing and talented artiste!

JG
 
IrezumiKiss said:
Hmmm.

If I redo it with TWO busty women instead of one, would you still take umbrage?

:D

Well, I´ve already cut my hair, so you don´t have to change a thing. However, don´t go editing the picture unless you´re going to draw a busty Midwestern corn-fed chick.
 
Hi Irezumi,
just caught your Halloween comic...a bit late but glad I did. Loved it. ciao. hugs.
 
Hi IK

Hope you had a good weekend.

I've turned off my PMs so feel free to email me or whatever...or say hi here on your thread.

Any new projects in the works?

Take care, my darling artiste man of the greater NYC area ;)

JG
 
Your drawings are beautiful.

I'll have to show them to my hubby when he gets home this week.

They are so real and so erotic.
 
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

There's no holiday theme here with these, even though I would've liked to have done another comic. I have a lot on my muse plate now that I wanna and needa get out, so I'm trying to clear most of the stuff I have kept on the pile since this past summer and the past couple of months.

More ink work that helped to blow out my good pens I thought would last forever, right along with doing that Halloween comic. I know now why artists buy multiples in their supply runs!

1) "Bosom Buddies"
2) "Learning About Guys"
3) "Sweet Finger"
4) "Up Against The North Wall"
 

Attachments

  • bosombuddies2.jpg
    bosombuddies2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,451
  • learningaboutguys2.jpg
    learningaboutguys2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,757
  • sweetfinger2.jpg
    sweetfinger2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,599
  • upagainstthenorthwall2.jpg
    upagainstthenorthwall2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,731
Regular drawings in this bunch, from early summer...more "naked" than usual as they are not finished as I'd planned them to be. I like them enough as the sketches they are to show off, even though I normally dislike showing pieces that aren't properly finished.

The passion I had in doing them initially faded too far in leaving it on the pile to complete them...what happens when I have too many muses in my brain to put to paper...I knew I wouldn't go back into them at this point in time, but felt others might like them regardless....so here they are!

1) "Takes A Lickin'"
2) "That's The Stuff"
3) "Wanna Drink?"
 

Attachments

  • takesalickin2.jpg
    takesalickin2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,646
  • thatsthestuff2.jpg
    thatsthestuff2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,960
  • wannadrink2.jpg
    wannadrink2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,822
IrezumiKiss said:
Regular drawings in this bunch, from early summer...more "naked" than usual as they are not finished as I'd planned them to be. I like them enough as the sketches they are to show off, even though I normally dislike showing pieces that aren't properly finished.

The passion I had in doing them initially faded too far in leaving it on the pile to complete them...what happens when I have too many muses in my brain to put to paper...I knew I wouldn't go back into them at this point in time, but felt others might like them regardless....so here they are!

1) "Takes A Lickin'"
2) "That's The Stuff"
3) "Wanna Drink?"


I just found your thread tonight and I have looked at every piece you've posted. You're work is wonderful...I live in Chicago and your depiction of your subjects is very real by my local reference. They are highly erotic. Thanks so much for sharing the results of your incredible talent. :cool: :)
 
Back
Top