Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry - no pics of me posted today...

lllkll.jpg

WOWOW!!!! now those are firm!! and the nipples!!!
I'm pounding myself under my desk in my office staring at this work of art!!! gonna be good! just gotta make sure to wipe the floor after! lol

Puffy nip luvr - please tell me how do I get a picture on here. I go to the picture icon in the message box and it just gives me: http:// - how do I do I trace my graphic files from there? Hopefully you'll get a triple reward!

Puffy nip luvr - please tell me how do I get a picture on here. I go to the picture icon in the message box and it just gives me: http:// - how do I do I trace my graphic files from there? Hopefully you'll get a triple reward!

When you open up a dialogue box (such as quoting a response such as I am doing now to yours) look above for the "paperclip" symbol, and click on that, and browse to an image file on ytour computer, and select it. Make note of the file size limit of 100Kb though. You can also link to a file on a hosting web site that has pictures of you as well, using the "insert image" icon.... those are the common methods...

soooooooooo....... how big are your nipples? hehehehe :D :devil:

A threesome

When you open up a dialogue box (such as quoting a response such as I am doing now to yours) look above for the "paperclip" symbol, and click on that, and browse to an image file on ytour computer, and select it. Make note of the file size limit of 100Kb though. You can also link to a file on a hosting web site that has pictures of you as well, using the "insert image" icon.... those are the common methods...

soooooooooo....... how big are your nipples? hehehehe :D :devil:

Puffy Nip Luvr, thanks for your help.

In this case it's not the size of the nipple but the number. I hope this pic will amuse. I'll post more now I know how to do it.

What's the biggest nipples you have ever come across (oh dear, what a terrible pun?). I have a picture of some nipples which are unbeatable in colour and size. Bated breath!

Attachments

• Threesome.jpg
    Threesome.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 285
Puffy Nip Luvr, thanks for your help.

In this case it's not the size of the nipple but the number. I hope this pic will amuse. I'll post more now I know how to do it.

What's the biggest nipples you have ever come across (oh dear, what a terrible pun?). I have a picture of some nipples which are unbeatable in colour and size. Bated breath!

hmmmmmmmmm.... not sure how I would react to that? Is this a sketch of a real woman? Who?
In person or in a photo? Please share your nips (hehe or pics of whoevers) with us hun! A year or so ago some posted some pics of a gf I had a couple of years ago who had big thick dark-red nips... very suckable! And I came across them many many times..... lol The biggest I've seen period would have to be some of the babes posted here.

Big nips

hmmmmmmmmm.... not sure how I would react to that? Is this a sketch of a real woman? Who?
In person or in a photo? Please share your nips (hehe or pics of whoevers) with us hun! A year or so ago some posted some pics of a gf I had a couple of years ago who had big thick dark-red nips... very suckable! And I came across them many many times..... lol The biggest I've seen period would have to be some of the babes posted here.

It's a drawing I found in a book on how to be politically correct in Victorian England. I've found another pic that you might like - let me know what you think. Puffy nip luvr, bet you'd like to meet the woman wearing these - my partner has just said he'd also like to meet her too! Keep your hands of my friends will you!

Big nips

It's a drawing I found in a book on how to be politically correct in Victorian England. I've found another pic that you might like - let me know what you think. Puffy nip luvr, bet you'd like to meet the woman wearing these - my partner has just said he'd also like to meet her too! Keep your hands of my friends will you!

OK let's try again and get the picture in this time!

last try!

Last edited:

woah!! big preggars dark CUPCAKES!!!! yummmy!!! can I have just a little nibble dear? I promise I won't suck too hard... hehehehe

A question?

As to why all these stunning nipples are in a "story feedback" forum??? Why not somewhere else? Jess curious....

As to why all these stunning nipples are in a "story feedback" forum??? Why not somewhere else? Jess curious....

Hard as it may be to believe, this all started with a legit question Miss Midnight had four and a half years ago about nipples for a story she was writing. Then it snowballed from there. To our great joy.
:D

Charisma-Carpenter1-719009.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by puffy_nip_luvr

Hard as it may be to believe, this all started with a legit question Miss Midnight had four and a half years ago about nipples for a story she was writing. Then it snowballed from there. To our great joy.
:D

Mutt would know. He's been here since the inception of the thread, when I first started writing and posting on Lit. The question (which is the 1st post on the thread:
Nipples: Likes and Dislikes
Hi! Working on another story and would love to hear your description of 'the perfect nipple' (colour, shape, size, texture).

My first story can be found at: http://www.literotica.com:81/stories...php?uid=304195
Jennifer Midnight

There is also a running poll with a ton of responses! What a history we have (Hmmm Mutt? ;) )
JM

Hey...

Jennifer! Mutt! Hey, you guys... What's been going on in your lives? Long time no see (read, hear from, etc.) It's good to see that we're all still here, still hot for Miss Midnight's thread (as well as her nipples) and still enjoying Life as it comes! We've all shared a friendship (on this wonderful thread) that's lasted 4 & 1/2 years?!?!? WOW! That's longer than most Hollywood marriages have lasted! (Think about it...)
Keep in touch, you guys and gals! I love you and miss you from time-to-time.

:heart::kiss::rose::)

Originally Posted by puffy_nip_luvr

Mutt would know. He's been here since the inception of the thread, when I first started writing and posting on Lit. The question (which is the 1st post on the thread:
Nipples: Likes and Dislikes
Hi! Working on another story and would love to hear your description of 'the perfect nipple' (colour, shape, size, texture).

My first story can be found at: http://www.literotica.com:81/stories...php?uid=304195
Jennifer Midnight

There is also a running poll with a ton of responses! What a history we have (Hmmm Mutt? ;) )
JM

Hi Jenn.... I get a "403 forbidden" error on your link :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back