Office Spanking

kerns

Experienced
Anyone have fantasies about spanking / being spanked in the office?

Not in the actual office, but in general? Absolutely! In a classroom, a lecture theatre, the headmaster's office...hmm, I might have a bit of a mild Teacher/student role play kink :D

I've had fantasies of degrading a woman in power for a while now. Whether it be teacher or executive or police officer... Does that count?

Interesting

Not in the actual office, but in general? Absolutely! In a classroom, a lecture theatre, the headmaster's office...hmm, I might have a bit of a mild Teacher/student role play kink :D

I'll be the teacher if you promise to be the student and stay after class later.

I'd love to deliver a spanking in an office. I think it's probably quite a popular fantasy. One of my most popular stories ("Sir") is about just such an occurence. There's something just so... right about it.

Still have fantasies about a boss I once had. I wanted him to bend me over his desk and spank my ass.

I know this is naughty, but I've spanked myself until I've had obvious redness, and

THEN gone out to a gym or beach where others could see. I found that a large wooden spoon does the trick.

I've also quite often used a wooden spoon on my breasts

before going to the gym or pool locker room and getting undressed. I LOVE the nasty looks I get.

Of course we all have fantasies like that, of spanking at work, in public and so on, but unfortunately, most of us are constrained by societal norms. If I lived out my fantasy, about being caned while bound and naked, at a party of my friends, the man would be arrested for assault :(.

Actually, there is a very sexy, self-employed businessman who I dream of visiting at his office. He has even shown me the great view from his desk which I am certain I will see up close.

Back