Recycled penis

naughtycakes

Huanctabulous!
I have two or three in rotation. Guys I dated years ago, it didn't work out, we remained friends and I can call upon them when the mood strikes.

I've been on a steady diet of recycled penis since June, and I've been feeling I need to introduce new penis into the mix, but I can't seem to do it.

Recycled penis is safe, it doesn't have any risks, emotional or otherwise, but it's not as exciting.

There are more than a few contenders, but they're in my circle of friends and I don't see any of them as bf material and I don't wanna shit where I eat.

Meh.

I have two or three in rotation. Guys I dated years ago, it didn't work out, we remained friends and I can call upon them when the mood strikes.

I've been on a steady diet of recycled penis since June, and I've been feeling I need to introduce new penis into the mix, but I can't seem to do it.

Recycled penis is safe, it doesn't have any risks, emotional or otherwise, but it's not as exciting.

There are more than a few contenders, but they're in my circle of friends and I don't see any of them as bf material and I don't wanna shit where I eat.

Meh.

Pick one or two and make them wear the GPS condom.

And don't kiss 'em.

Another recycled penis

barack_obama_frown.jpg

I am a horrible environmentalist... I almost never recycle.

There's a lesbian I hang out with from time to time, but other than that, all fresh and new, all the time.

Pick one or two and make them wear the GPS condom.

And don't kiss 'em.

Hahaha. I read that thread and cracked up.

I don't want to get in a relationship until I find somebody really worth the hassles, but I need penis! And the recycled penis is getting a bit stale.

Work with me, woman! I'm venting here!

Meh.

I suspect you are going to get your PM box to full within minutes.

I am a horrible environmentalist... I almost never recycle.

There's a lesbian I hang out with from time to time, but other than that, all fresh and new, all the time.

I don't have your level of emotional detachment.

And I'm not good at one-night stands.

Meh.
Oh my... what would it take to get on THAT list :rolleyes:

I suspect you are going to get your PM box to full within minutes.

Eh, whatever, I'm not interested in fucking anybody in cyberspace. I need somebody local. It would be nice to meet somebody awesome but at this point fling-worthy is good, too.

Hahaha. I read that thread and cracked up.

I don't want to get in a relationship until I find somebody really worth the hassles, but I need penis! And the recycled penis is getting a bit stale.

Work with me, woman! I'm venting here!

I know, Doll.

And I feel for ya, truly.

Been there.

Coming out alive, let alone STD free, is such a gamble.

Follow your instincts and gut feelings. Stay sober.

Happy fucking!

I know, Doll.

And I feel for ya, truly.

Been there.

Coming out alive, let alone STD free, is such a gamble.

Follow your instincts and gut feelings. Stay sober.

Happy fucking!

Thanks, good advise.

So what's your deal? Do you get steady penis/cunt?

Meh.

<-- Has an exciting penis.

Meh.

Penis Emeritus is sort of a prestigious title. It looks good on paper, but it reads too much like a second chance and I just don't do that.

It's sad but I wouldn't know the difference. Never had another one!

That's not sad, as long as you're happy.

I have to tell you, though, when I hit my early 30s and became single again, and I dated different guys and tried different penises, I gained a whole new appreciation.

But in the end the most important aspect of a penis is the man who's attached to it.

I don't have your level of emotional detachment.

And I'm not good at one-night stands.

I don't sleep with any woman that I don't like a lot...

I actually fuck a lot less than you'd think... but I do lots of perverted shit with all sorts of weirdos.

And I was in love this past summer, I'll have you know.

Thank you VERY much.

Back