Gangters Girl

subserviant

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
1,792
The heads of the 6 crime familys had assembled at our monthly meeting,as usual they had brought the tribute ,for which my organisation provided. They knew thy could depend on me keep them rolling in huge amounts of money.We where sitting in the lounge of my mansion when Brooke decided to disobey me and made an entrance.She bent down ,giving me a kiss .You could almost see every guy in the room get a bonner ,she was dressed to kill which I felt like doing right. The fucking bitch ,she had begged to be included in the meeting .I had always forbidden her to attend as I tried to tell herit was to dangerous for the mob bosses to know she was my lover in theary could abduct her and use her against me,now here she was ,her tits and ass cheeks practicaly hanging out .It was her way of trying to show her indepedence which of course she had none .She was copletly devoted to me but I had been negleting her latly due to this meeting . Get the fuck back to your room you silly bitch Ill deal with you later I whispered. She got the pout on ,now I snarled between clenched lips .She knew I was pissed and reluctantly made her way out
 
Name: Brooke
Looks: http://www.hotpicturess.com/data/media/567/Marisa_Miller_35.jpg

I was pretty disappointed that she sent me away. I walked out of the room shaking my ass in http://www.hervelegerukporter.com/i...er Angled Bandage Colorblock Dress blue-1.jpg

She hadn't had much time for me recently and I was feeling neglected. I went and sat in our bedroom. I played with my hair as I waited hoping she'd be in a good mood once she came up to me. I loved her so much, I adored her and it was clear by the way I looked at her. Whenever she was in the room my heart raced. I just wanted to make her happy! I tried to be good and not complain most of the time but I missed her, I missed her company. I just craved her attention she was like my drug I needed her.
 
The meeting over ,I strode thru the house ,I was still so pissed at her I couldnt see straight ,slamming the door open. What the fuck are you trying to prove ,my yelling startled her ,she could see how pissed I was. I grabbed her hair pulling her head back,if didnt love you so much Id throw your dumb fucking ass out on the street ,are you trying to get your self killed, do you have anyidea what theyed do to you if the opposition ever got a hold of you.
 
I was startled when she slammed the door. I thought oh god she's still mad with me. "I was trying to prove to myself you still loved me and wanted me."I look at her as she pulled my head back. I wasn't scared of her but I was scared of her behaviour. "No no I'm not trying to get myself killed. I'm sorry its just you've been so busy recently and I just was trying to make the most of the time I had with you. It wasn't the right place I'm sorry I was stupid. I love you please forgive me." I give her my puppy dog eyes hoping this argument would be over now.
 
Fuck fuck fuck ,she knew just how to tame the rage inside me ,you little bitch ,I couldnt help but grin at her ,I held her face between my hands kissing her ,my tongue pushing in between her lips .Her hand slide up to my breast caressing me .I pulled back ,not so fast ,i old you I would punish you for disobedience it seems thats the only way you listen ,I went to the cuboard opened the door ,pulled out the sigle tail whip. Turning ,now strip,its no use pleading you deserve to be punished ,I,v been way to lax recently ,its my fault for not bringing you to task for your disobedeince but you keep pushing so now you leave me no choice ,get those panties off your onlly making it worse for yourself
 
I laughed to myself hearing her say you little bitch. I moved closer to her as she held my face in her hands. I kissed her back passionately my tongue playing with hers. I loved the way she kissed. My hand slide up to her boobs I caressed one then the other. I was sad when she pulled away from me. "Babes there's no need to punish me I know what I did was wrong I'll be a good girl for you I promise. Can't we just forget it?"

Seeing the whip made me want to run but I didn't. I would never run from her.
"Please no don't I'm sorry how many times do I need to say I'm sorry. I love you please don't do it." I said begging. as I slide out of my panties. I bent over pulling my dress away from my ass. I stuck my ass out bracing myself for the punish I knew I was going to get even if I begged.
 
what a lovely ass ,it was shae to have to mark it ,but mark it I was going to do ,even now with her pleading she was counting on my love for her to make me change my mind about the punish ment ,I had told her to strip ,here she was only removing her panties ,I grew angry she was asking to much at this time ,TAKE THOSE FUCKING CLOTHES OFF NOW ,not only will your ass get whpped but so will you cunt and if you screw around any more your tits will have welts on them .I hated to whip her tits ,they were perfect and when ever I had to whip them I was always afraid of leaving damage that could be permanent ,why was she pushing me so ,did she want to be punished .like a kid ,being bad to get attention ,well she suggceded .
 
I knew my begging was not going to change anything but I carried on begging. "Please don't do this! I love you please don't do this I can make it up to you for being bad." I begged as I closed my eyes. I hadn't really heard her tell me to take my clothes off because I was thinking of how to change her mind. I opened my eyes and looked at her as I pulled my dress off. I un-clipped my bra and my boobs bounced freely. "I'm sorry don't whip my pussy please don't! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry."

I thought to myself I might be getting punished but at least she's giving me attention.
 
The defient little bitch ,I saw the little smile as she undressed completly ,it almost took my breath away as I gazed at her beauty ,the breasts ,the shape of her hips the perfectly coifed pubic hair trimmed just so ,and of course she knew it .If she wasnt such a submissive she could have easly been a domme on the strengh of her gorgeous body and face to match .Along with her pleading she had that little grin ,as if to say you really dont want to punish me now do you ,and it was true I would much sooner pull her to the bed and make sweet love to her but that wouldnt adress the problem of her disobedience.Over the bed slut and no more trying to get out of it .I had picked the single tail but had others .she needed to taught a hurtful message and I knew once I started I would finish no matter how much crying or begging .I swung from behind my shoulders ,giving it every thing I had ,the anger at her actions now taking over ,the whip left a bright welt ,to give credit to her stuborness ,she made not a sound ,but that would change soom enough ,I brought it back an this time it was across the backs of her thighs ,it brought a little squeel ,then another and another ,get those legs apart whore ,since you think with your cunt Im going to beat it out of it.She obeyed spreading those long legs moving back to give me better access to that spot between her legs.I switched from the whip to the very thin rod ,all the better to cuase her major pain .It didnt take long for her to be into a full blown sobbing mode begging me to stop ,and all the bullshit about how she would be a good girl and never disobey me again .I gave her a few more on those deliciouse lips ,wondering if I should de her tits but then thought better of it ,I hate the thought of doing damge to that tender part of her .Putting the rod down listening to her wailing ,hoping I had impressed the stupidity of her actions ,but having my doubts.
 
I knew that I had a good body and I loved showing it off especially for her. To other people I was a bit of a tease. I was hers anything she wanted I'd do it. I was her little pet who did what she said without complaining most of the time. I knew she didn't want to punish me right now I thought she'd prefer to get me in bed and make love. I loved her and I loved the way she made feel. When she touched me she always got me so excited. I bent over the bed I stuck my ass out I gripped the bed sheet bracing myself for the punishment. I knew this was going to be painful but I did like a bit pain. I always thought no pleasure without pain. I was trying to keep calm but I started to cry out begging her not to punish me. I went silent when she started to lash at my ass. When the whip hit my thighs I squealed loudly. "Ouch." I spread my legs wide so she could get at my pussy. I bite my lip as I felt the thin rod against my wet pussy. I was starting to sob. "I'm sorry I was a bad girl but I promise I will be a good girl and I'll never disobey you again." I said.

I pushed my head into the bed sobbing. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I whispered over and over again. My body was shaking a little.
 
I had her lay on the bed ,took the lotion from the sdie table and began applying it to the welts ,her sobbing subsided as I rubbed in the soothing lotion .the pain would still be there but not as bad and in a few days all that would be left would be some bruising .My figers rubbed her pussy ,it looked awful red perhaps I had hit her to often to hard but it to late now .the littel slut began moving her ass as I gently caressed her ,I couldnt help smile the horny whore was getting turned on .I moved her les further apart ,dropping my head I kissed the lips of her pussy ,running my tongue over them .circling her clit
 
I laid on the bed I was moaning softly as she rubbed the soothing lotion into my sore ass. I had stopped crying now she was be gentle and sweet with me. I was still in pain but I was feeling happier so was ignoring the pain. I let out a squeal as she rubbed her fingers over my pussy. I started to wiggle my ass teasingly, I was horny and I wanted her. I let out a loud moan as she kissed my pussy her kissing made my pussy feel better. As she licked my clit I spread my legs widely.
 
uumm she was sweet ,I couldnt help myself ,as my lips kissed her pussy and my tongue traced up and down the lengh of her slit ,sucking on her protruding clit ,sliding a finger into her then another ,eating her and finger fucking her .I let my hand got to her ass sliding a finger up it ,it got a squeel from her and I thought she was going to resist but when my tongue replaced my finger in her ass she moaned in delight ,oh yeah more please more dont stop ,as I shoved my tongue in as far as it would go tasting her asshole fingering her cunt
 
Shit ,it was happening again. She knew it damn her hide ,every time went down her I wanted more ,I dropped to my knees eagrly licking and sucking ,I knew she was smiling ,having sufferedthe pain it was payback time .Oh she didnt come right out and try to domme me ,that I wouldnt or couldnt have . she had ways of teasing me ,moving back on the bed making me go after her ,crawling or sliding on the bed .Stay still damn you ,then her throaty laugh ,whats the matter "miss",cant stay with me ? Or closing her thighs when I came up for air ,telling me to move around so we could 69 then when I was so fucking hot I felt I would explode she would bite my clit hard knowing I love pain as well as her and a few other tricks she had .In the following little while she ould make sure I had an orgasm ,then hold me in her arms ,the bitch knew how to play me.
 
Back
Top