Perfect Snatch - A game show

blin18

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 21, 2014
Posts
283
I have a cute idea that I will probably write a story around, but so far it hasn't captured the attention of my muse. Hopefully by putting it here, some more ideas will germinate.

The plot device is a cross between The Dating Game (Australia made a version called Perfect Match, hence my title above) and one of those crazy/sexy Japanese game shows. For those unfamiliar with The Dating Game, a contestant would question three hidden contestants of the opposite sex before choosing one of them to date. In my version, there would be glory holes and larger openings where a woman could sit in a doggy pose. The contestant would fuck/suck/lick or have same done to them by each contentant after which he/she would choose his/her date.

Its fun and sexy on its own, but it lacks an opportunity to explore a character in detail.

Twist: two of the contestants are professionals and you only win the prize/date if you choose the non-professional. This could be written from the POV of a disillusioned cum-soaked whore who hasn't had a real orgasm in years, who is then driven to two or three screaming orgasms by the contestant. In the ad-break she blows the producer to let the contestant win the prize (a date with her) providing he chooses her. On the return from the ad-break, in the last segment she must give him the most mind-blowing BJ of her life to swing the balance in her favour.

Other than the cuteness of the plot, that's the only angle I have been able to develop to give a character worthy of an enjoyable read.
 
I like the idea, but I'd probably have it be more of a "You have to choose your partner from the line-up," sort of game. While the woman is writhing and moaning on national TV, she has to guess which of the men eating her out is her fiance.
 
I considered that angle (guess which one is your partner) but conceptually it would be too easy to cheat by having a secret sign. I also wanted more motivation.

One thing that occurred to me is a Family Feud showcase where you have to rank the prizes in order of value. The rankees could be his wife, a street walker, a high priced call girl, one other contestant swinger and a virgin who has been surgically deflowered but never fucked. For a real twist (one I wouldn't write) you could toss a sister in the mix.

You get a fantasy group fuck with every one you pick correctly and if you pick all of them right the fantasy fuck is in the Bahamas.
 
How about a game like pin the tail on the donkey. The blindfolded male contestant gets to face fuck a line of women - the game is like donkey, he has to move round the room blindfolded shoving his cock into thin air until he encounters the line of open mouths. It's more of a parlour game than TV I guess - a bit like that game where the guys have to collect a sample of each colour lipstick on their cocks by the end of the night.
 
How about a game like pin the tail on the donkey. The blindfolded male contestant gets to face fuck a line of women - the game is like donkey, he has to move round the room blindfolded shoving his cock into thin air until he encounters the line of open mouths. It's more of a parlour game than TV I guess - a bit like that game where the guys have to collect a sample of each colour lipstick on their cocks by the end of the night.

Mmmm, might be a fun parlour game, but I can't think how to make it work for erotica.

Incidentally, my all time favourite parlour game concept is Russian Roulette. Two girls take turns to suck the same guy for 30 seconds each. Winner is the one with a mouthful of cum. I liked the idea so much I worked it in to Wedding Cake Island
 
Mmmm, might be a fun parlour game, but I can't think how to make it work for erotica.

Incidentally, my all time favourite parlour game concept is Russian Roulette. Two girls take turns to suck the same guy for 30 seconds each. Winner is the one with a mouthful of cum. I liked the idea so much I worked it in to Wedding Cake Island

Now that sounds like a fun game...
 
Two stories came to mind reading this. Neither is anything like what you are trying to write.

The first is called The Gameshow. You can read that to see how the author used his characters, the audience the gameshow host and the "Vanna White" character.

The second is about a couple going to a hedonism type resort where everynight there is a different adult themed party. One night all the guys are blindfolded and they have to feel up each woman to gues who there partner is. If they guess right they get a prize. If they guess wrong, they get to spend the night with the other person, along with anyone else who choose the same person. Of course, the next timethe roles were reversed and the girls were blindfolded. If I can find the links Ill post them.


That being said I love the idea of a gameshow, and if I was writing it, I would write it in 3rd person from the hosts point of view, so it could be multiple chapters, with different contestants, prizes. Maybe everyone starts fully dressed, and they have to get strip during the game. Maybe throw in a trivia portion, and each wrong answer costs an item of clothes. \

Or maybe its for couples looking for a threesome, and the couple is on one side of the curtain and the potential partners are on the otherside. Of course there is one person that is a punishment prize like from lets make a deal...
 
Blin18, I tried to pm you. I'm going to try and write this, and wanted to know if you would like to collaborate.

If I dont hear back from you, then I will see if I can get something worth a fuck written and posted.

Let me know
 
Blin18, I tried to pm you. I'm going to try and write this, and wanted to know if you would like to collaborate.

If I dont hear back from you, then I will see if I can get something worth a fuck written and posted.

Let me know

By all means go for it, just credit me with the idea in case I ever write my own version and get accused of copying.

I won't collaborate though - I have story ideas piling up and this one is still nowhere near the top. I'd love to know how you go and am more than happy to bounce ideas. I've put you on my buddy list if you want to PM me, or post here for all to enjoy. But its your story now, so don't feel obliged. Just post a link back here when you publish.
 
I have written 1200 words so far and I think it's going good, but AI think this is going to be a bit different than what you wanted.

The show is an underground sensation so there's no concern of censors or liability.

The contestant is selected and sent to a random city. They are given a locationa and task to complete within a certain time frame, If you are succesful you win a prize. As long as you finish before time runs out you get the prize.

IF you've had enough you can go to the safe zone once a challenge is finished before learning the next one and then you keep your prizes. If you fail any challenge the game is over and all prizes are forfeit.

The main character is watching the latest episode, and the first challenge is The contestant, who is in San Francisco, has to drink one gallon of iced tea, and then to get to Lombard St/ ONce at teh top of lombard St. she will be given a dog collar and chain, wearing the chain, she has to ask passersby to walk her to the bottom of Lombard St. While the stranger is walking her, she must stop and urinate on a tree or bush. This must be done in one hour...

Of course the game is prerecorded which is why it's impossible for local PD to stop the game.

It does have a slightly futuristic feel, as some of the technology being used is not yet common place or doesnt exsist.

As you requested I will give you credit for the seed of the idea in my authors note.
 
I have written 1200 words so far and I think it's going good, but AI think this is going to be a bit different than what you wanted.

...

As you requested I will give you credit for the seed of the idea in my authors note.

LOL. Unless you steal the name of the show, I don't think you owe me any honours for the idea - you're right that I imagined something very different.

It sounds like you're having fun with it. It has a bit of a Running Man feel to it - futuristic, in the streets, interacting with the public, all or nothing balls to the wall television.
 
Maybe more The Running Man Novel which had a very different Game Show than the movie. BUt yes you're right I guess I dfid get some inspiration from there.

The name of the show is Quad-D which stand for Disclose-Dispose-Disrobe-Disgrace

Youo disclose em baressing things about yourself and loved ones, You dispose of your morals, you disrobe, and youdo disdgraceful things. :D
 
Maybe more The Running Man Novel which had a very different Game Show than the movie.

Right, yes, the Richard Bachman / Stephen King book. Haven't seen the movie, but the internet is in furious agreement that it's different.

If you want another nod to King, call the show D-Tet - tet being a chemical prefix for four, as well as a versatile word for a grouping from Kings Black Tower series.
 
Good idea.

I love the idea of a "glory hole" related gameshow. Having the main character being desperate for an orgasm is also quite hot.
 
Back
Top