The Cheating Thread

^ Oh, good for you.

I've been monogamous for 22 years (despite a thoroughly boring sex life) and had no sex whatever from the husband for the last 3 1/2.

I caved just before Christmas and am currently having an affair with a married man.

He's quite far away from me which makes things difficult and we've only had sex once so far, but it was utterly wonderful.

I don't feel at all guilty. If my husband found out I don't know how I'd feel. I wouldn't feel guilty though.

good for you:)

^ Oh, good for you.

I've been monogamous for 22 years (despite a thoroughly boring sex life) and had no sex whatever from the husband for the last 3 1/2.

I caved just before Christmas and am currently having an affair with a married man.

He's quite far away from me which makes things difficult and we've only had sex once so far, but it was utterly wonderful.

I don't feel at all guilty. If my husband found out I don't know how I'd feel. I wouldn't feel guilty though.

Back at you.
Cheating itself doesn't give me a thrill, but oh sweet jesus I knew I was frustrated but didn't realize HOW "bouncing off the walls OMFG just give me something to fuck" bad I was until I let loose last weekend. The first time just before Christmas was great, but in a nervous, sensual, feeling a naked body moving with mine way. Last weekend was just completely unadulterated, completely open & debauched FUCKING. And it was awesome.

Been wearing a dopey grin all week. But definitely ZERO guilt.

Cheating

Hello everyone!

I'm new here. Is cheating on your spouse something that gets anyone other than me exited?

Of course it's exciting, with the anticipation and planning of setting it up and the added risk of getting caught.

---

show me a man who's never cheated on his wife and I'll show you a politician running for office;
and just like a lawyer you can tell when they're lying because their lips are moving.

I've cheated twice. I've had 2 blowjobs from 2 different people. it was exciting but the guilt afterwards is pretty heavy. I kind of feel bad cause I'm always horny and often think about doing it again.

Anything that is different to the norm will be exciting.

As well as the buzz around planning and then having to sneak around without leaving a trail - well, unless you're a spy by trade, it's something a little different isn't it?

The sex itself is then more abandoned and passionate than it will be at home - you may even be able to become someone different. If it isn't, then why are your cheating?

I found out yesterday that my wife has cheated on me. She had previously disguised them amongst fantasy-fucking stories, but yesterday she just casually dropped it into a conversation. It seems she forgot that she had told me it was fantasy and thought I already knew. We were talking about some friends we fuck and she said "You recall that little fling I had, well..."

She got fucked hard last night.

The thought of my wife cheating is a huge turn in for me. I have also cheated and it is rush, but getting caut sucks. I am surprised she has never opted for the revenge fuck.

I found out yesterday that my wife has cheated on me. She had previously disguised them amongst fantasy-fucking stories, but yesterday she just casually dropped it into a conversation. It seems she forgot that she had told me it was fantasy and thought I already knew. We were talking about some friends we fuck and she said "You recall that little fling I had, well..."

She got fucked hard last night.

It sounds to me like she may have been sharing her "fantasies" with you previously to see how trult into it you were. Could her memory lapse have been intentional? Her way of letting you know that those fantasies were actaully happening, knowing that it would be well received by you. Just a theory.

Like a lot of people, I've cheated. Yes, it can be exciting and fullfilling in some ways, but believe me, if it's found out, it can wreck or nearly wreck your marriage. I see stories here about people that have learned that their spouse (men or women) have cheated and it "turns them on". Trust me. That's probably a small percentage of the population.

Most people would not find it a turn on. Those that do should seriously consider an altered form of their marriage. If you actually do or think you do or would be turned on by seeing or knowing that your spouse with someone else, then openly discuss the possibility of swinging or having an open marriage and see where it goes. I suspect that in 80% of the cases you'll get yelled at or worse. However, there's nothing wrong with opening a marriage if that's what both partners want and it turns them on.

If you cheat, be prepared to end up divorced or in long term of marriage counseling and knowing that it will never be completely forgotten. I'm a lucky man in that my wife and I got through it and in many ways it did make our marriage better. However, there is also still an "elephant in the room" whenever there is a movie or TV show that has cheating in the plot and there is still this uneasy feeling that crawls up the spine with the memory.

Is the thought of cheating exciting and erotic? Yes. Forbidden sex is always better than what's considered "normal". I've used it as a central point in the plot of stories I've written or am writing. However, the reality is often not as sexy as the fantasy. Sorry for throwing a little water on the party, but everybody who is in the process of cheating or thinking about it needs to know the risks and hurt it can cause.

The thought of my wife cheating is a huge turn in for me. I have also cheated and it is rush, but getting caut sucks. I am surprised she has never opted for the revenge fuck.

Two wrongs don't make a right! I have been cheated on during a hard time in my marriage and the pain and sadness it caused just isn't worth it!

Maybe I am the crazy one here, but if your not happy in a marriage get out. Otherwise work on it and make it better! It takes two to make it work.

Two wrongs don't make a right! I have been cheated on during a hard time in my marriage and the pain and sadness it caused just isn't worth it!

Maybe I am the crazy one here, but if your not happy in a marriage get out. Otherwise work on it and make it better! It takes two to make it work.

Ewwwww! That's not what I wanted to hear. I am very reluctant to cheat, but I would first like to attempt cyber sex or something, but there doesn't seem to be anyone interested in that, either. Maybe I'm going about it wrong.

I think the problem is that there are many aspects to marriage, not just sex. It is very easy to say get out if you're not happy, or else work on it.

What about the people who are broadly happy apart from the sexual aspect, and who have worked on the sexual aspect to no avail?

Do they tear down a partnership and family that works, by and large, because of sex? Do they just push their sexual desires down and forget about them?

None of this is black and white.

it is not at all straight forward.

I have been married 5 years, and adore my wife, but she is not as sexually driven as me, and we have sex only rarely, and it tends to be a little boring.

We have talked about it, but it never changes.

We have a gorgeous daughter, and I would never want to break that.

Sometimes, it gets me down, I have urges but tend to get online and have fun here instead. I know it is still not ideal, but I tell myself it is not as bad online.

Like a lot of people, I've cheated. Yes, it can be exciting and fulfilling in some ways, but believe me, if it's found out, it can wreck or nearly wreck your marriage. I see stories here about people that have learned that their spouse (men or women) have cheated and it "turns them on". Trust me. That's probably a small percentage of the population.

Most people would not find it a turn on. Those that do should seriously consider an altered form of their marriage. If you actually do or think you do or would be turned on by seeing or knowing that your spouse with someone else, then openly discuss the possibility of swinging or having an open marriage and see where it goes. I suspect that in 80% of the cases you'll get yelled at or worse. However, there's nothing wrong with opening a marriage if that's what both partners want and it turns them on.

If you cheat, be prepared to end up divorced or in long term of marriage counseling and knowing that it will never be completely forgotten. I'm a lucky man in that my wife and I got through it and in many ways it did make our marriage better. However, there is also still an "elephant in the room" whenever there is a movie or TV show that has cheating in the plot and there is still this uneasy feeling that crawls up the spine with the memory.

Is the thought of cheating exciting and erotic? Yes. Forbidden sex is always better than what's considered "normal". I've used it as a central point in the plot of stories I've written or am writing. However, the reality is often not as sexy as the fantasy. Sorry for throwing a little water on the party, but everybody who is in the process of cheating or thinking about it needs to know the risks and hurt it can cause.

Could not have said it better... I can see someone having a one off on a business trip. But carrying on....that will end ugly. Heck I lived it with my first wife. On the other hand, I learned something. With MrsK, when she went through a 'Not interested in SEX funk", as much as i fantasize about getting her in the middle of a MFM, I was stressing, this was the same pattern the Ex-evil woman took.
After talking with MrsK...she wasn't catting round, going through pre-menopause, or something, just not as horny as she was....their were other female issues she wasn't talking much about...didn't that necessary
I told her, I would rather she tells me she would like something different.... but, the cheating...sneaking round... sure the excitement, but the aftermath is destructive...
Always remember you earn trust. It takes just one slip, and re-gaining trust is a long process. I feel like most have a fantasy of there spouse have sex with someone other then them. But the realities of cheating are completely different. Out of all my wives GF's, other mom's, I'm the only husband that finds his wife's past sexual history a turn on. She's taken advantage of her opportunities...and I like hearing bout them... Try that....if your stomach doesn't go into a jealous twist..then purse the Hot wife, cuck theme with her..

Back