Rocky Mountain Rollcall

luthar80

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 21, 2011
Posts
118
Seems like there are plenty of east coast and west coast people around here! Is there anyone else living in the rockies? Colorado? Wyoming? Utah? Please tell me im not the only one?
 
Denver here. I don't think there are many ladies around on Lit that live in Colorado.
 
Im getting that feeling! Does that say something about Midwest women?
Well I'm originally from the midwest and I think there is a pretty good midwest following here. But there are a couple different Denver threads and nothing ever comes of them. The ratio is definitely not in our favor.
 
Funny about midwest. I grew up in Ohio and we always call that the midwest. But when you look on a map Ohio is more like Mideast. Colorado is more like midwest. So I consider us midwest. But I may be wrong.
 
Utah!

Utah here myself, though I moved to the state from Australia. And before that the UK. So if you need a British history teacher... :p

And definitely looking for friends and connections over this side now I'm living here. Had another thread up looking as well, so there's more details over on that one.
 
Denver here as well! Definitely aren’t very many of us!
 
I have gone to concerts with more people than live within a 300 mile radius of the NW corner of Wyoming I find myself today.
 
I am from CO. All my life. not that I'm looking for much atm. Southern CO.
 
Checkin' in here in Littleton

Littleton CO here....early 50's MWM seeking any ladies who want to chat....and???
 
Back
Top