A Vacation to remember( closed for garajd)

Keeping up his teasing, "I always love to get out into the lake, drop the anchor, and just lie back on a lounge and enjoy the sun and the sky. That's about all I had in mind today. Were you thinking something else?"

Taking her arms from around his waist, "Why don't you steer us out?"

As Juliet took the wheel, JD stepped behind her and started caressing her shoulders, then sliding his hands down her sides and just under the material of her top to touch and tease her soft skin.
 
Juliet loved the feel of Jackson's touch. As she is moved to the wheel Juliet leans against Jackson's body. " hmm jackson your so naughty. I love it. How far are we going out. " Juliet grinds her ass against him.
 
"The further from shore the better; actually anytime now you can shut down the engine." As the engines slowly stop, JD takes her by the hand and shows her how to drop the anchor so that the pontoon boat stays relatively stable in one location.

"Let's pull out the lounge chairs and the umbrella so we can enjoy the lake and the scenery." After dragging out the chairs and setting them up under the umbrella, JD strips off his shirt and shorts, ready to settle into one of the chairs in just a pair of bikini briefs.

"Am I embarrassing you, sweetheart?"
 
Juliet nods and helps with the anchor. As they set up the area Juliet giggles at the sight of jackson stripping. " no my love. You could never embarrass me my love. " Juliet strips off her dress with her wearing her bikini. She then walks over to Jackson an straddles his lap. " I love you jackson nothing you do embarrasses me. You in amazing shape and your so handsome. " Juliet the kisses jackson. As she misses jackson she nips at his lip and continues to kiss him along his jaw going down his neck nipping as well.
 
As Juliet straddles his lap, Jackson looks into her eyes, "You do realize what you are doing to me, don't you?"

Reaching behind her on his lap, JD finds his fingers are still nimble enough to unhook a bikini top and slides it off, revealing two gorgeous breasts, nipples already getting stiff in the cook air. To make sure she understands what is happening, JD squirms a bit in his chair, causing his hardening shaft to press Juliet's bikini covered womanhood.
 
Juliet give a coy smile and say." no but you seem like you can handle it." Juliet gasp as Jackson takes her bikini top off." Jackson someone is going to see me." as this is said a moan escapes her parted lips when she feels your hardening length." god that feels amazing." she pushes back down along the length of him. she leans forward and whispers in his ear." two can play that game lover boy."
 
"So, are your really all that concerned about someone seeing us in the middle of the lake. Anyone on a jet ski or power boat, we will hear coming."

No more comments from him as he leans down to suckle at a nipple, then the other, distracting Juliet while his fingers start to untie her bikini bottom ties on each side. As the ties drop free, Jackson lifts her just enough to slide the bottom free, and set her back down on his hard cock, his bikini briefs the only barrier between him and Juliet's naked pussy.
 
Juliet nods a bit and moans as she feels her nipple being sucked into his mouth. she runs her hands along his body and slightly lifts her body up a bit to get her bottoms out of the way. she rubs her pussy along his cock and cant helps but let another moan slip." god this feels so amazing. how can you not be married with your skill and looks." Julie pulls away from him and gets between his legs and starts pulling on his briefs.
 
"Maybe I was just waiting for the right person."

As Juliet began to pull on his briefs, JD lifted his ass off the lounge chair to make it easier for them to slide down his thighs and off over his feet. JD had not been in this situation for a quite a while now, and with a gorgeous young lady naked between his legs . . . and his cock at full erection . . . no longer too concerned about who, if anyone, might see them.

As his briefs dropped to the deck, he reached for Juliet's hands to pull her back up onto him, he needed to feel her inner core wrapped around him, bringing the two of them to the ultimate intimacy.
 
Juliet drooled at the sheer size and was a bit confused." don't you want me want suck you off. don't guys like that." Juliet still being a bit confused and followed Jackson lead and came up to him kissing him roughly." you want me baby. i am so wet for you." Juliet rubs her wet pussy along his cock.
 
"Of course I love having my cock sucked, and as you will find out soon enough, I love to eat pussy . . . and I am certainly going to enjoy yours. But, baby, this first time I want us to make love, to have you feel me inside you."

Reaching down between them, JD takes his hard shaft in his hand and guides the head between Juliet's dripping pussy lips. Hands on her hips to guide her down, "Take your time, love . . . take me nice and slow."
 
Juliet listens to Jackson and kisses him when he done talking. as she is kissing him she feels him guiding her onto his cock. once his cock enters her pussy she moans and starts lowering her body." god Jackson your so big and fuck it feels amazing. you like the feel of my pussy baby you love how wet i am for you. fuck Jackson ahhh fuck this is so good." Juliet starts picking up speed and grinding her wet cunt on his dick and saying his name.
 
JD knows this is only the beginning of their sexual relationship . . . one that he only hopes he can keep up with. As Juliet grinds down on him, moaning his name, and begging him to fuck her, he holds onto her hips as she grinds on him with each stroke.

As Juliet increases the intensity of her motions, JD can feel his own orgasm building, but doing everything he can to hold out until his new lover explodes all over his shaft. Burying his lips in her neck, breaking the kiss to whisper in her ear . . . "So close, baby girl. Cum for me Juliet . . . let those juices flood my cock and make me cum for you."
 
Juliet could hardly handle this kind of pleasure. She was so close and get so far. " oh God I'm so close baby so close. " Juliet shivered and cried into jackson shoulder as her orgasm bit her hard.
 
As Juliet began to cum , JD plunged deep in to her, holding her tight, his cock invading her like nothing she had ever felt . . . this was not a wild fuck with some college student, this was her lover giving her the most intimate of gifts . . . love-making with all the emotions possible.

As Juliet began to relax from the peak of her orgasm, JD let his own orgasm explode deep in her tight, convulsing cunt filling her with his hot seed that had been building up for quite some time . . . for a moment such as this.

As he filled her, he could feel her shivering into his shoulder, feeling what seemed like tears running down his shoulder. "I love you, Juliet. You will always be mine."
 
Juliet was just coming down from the orgasmic high when one last wave hit her. in order to keep her self quiet she bit Jackson shoulder gently." oh my god baby that was so intense and amazing. and your so big. My god Jackson i have no words other then i love you. is it going to be this intense every time we make love." Juliet kisses him again with every emotion she is feeling and can't help but wiggle on his lap.
 
"Maybe we can have that as a goal, but I would be a bit surprised if it is this intense every time."

Lying back on the lounge, pulling her down on top of him, Jackson continued to caress her nakedness, feeling her against his own body. As Juliet relaxed, he could feel a trickle of their combined juices dripping from her onto his thigh.

After a few minutes of naked togetherness, "Maybe we should find a few clothes to at least cover us in case anyone decides to go jet-skiing or water-skiing this afternoon." Slapping her lightly on the butt, "I do hate to have you cover up that gorgeous body."
 
Juliet pouted when the mention of clothes was brought up but she nodded and put her bikini on. "So my love what shall we do now. I bet we could go at it again ." Juliet laughed and said on the lounge chair sun bathing. " how will this work when my parents get back jackson. "
 
"That is indeed a question we are going to have to face before too long. I really don't think they are going to take off every day and leave us here."

As Juliet stretched out on the lounge, JD sat on the one next to her and casually ran his fingers up and down her body, teasing the vast amount of skin not covered by her bikini. Circling her nipples, he soon had the poking hard against the material, bring out another series of moans from Juliet.
 
Juliet had a concerned look on her face but it soon dissapeared. " hmm baby that feels good. " Juliet to up from her chair and sat in Jacksons lap. " you like to tease me well two can play this game baby. " Juliet started rocking her hips along his length
 
Pretty sure that he can outlast his young lover if it really comes down to it, JD decides to push her a little further and find out if she is as bold as she claims to be.

"You're right, two can play this game, so right now, I'm going to call your bluff. On your knees on the deck and take your top off."

Waiting for her to find a cushion to kneel on . . . and to expose her tits to the fresh air . . . JD stands up in front of her (with a clear view of the entire lake) and drops his briefs.

"OK, baby girl! It's all yours. Show me what you can do with it."

Stroking his semi-hard cock, he smiles down at her.
 
Juliet gave Jackson a playful look." i really don't think you could last very long if i gave you a bj." Juliet says jokingly. she puts her hands along his member and starts stroking. and then brings her mouth to the tip of his cock and starts licking it like a cone and as she licks the head she strokes the shaft with her hands.
 
"Not sure you want to find out, but give it your best shot. Pretty sure that I will last longer than you can if I bury my face in that sweet pussy of yours, lover!"

Jackson arched his back as Juliet started caressing his shaft while licking the head; snaking his fingers thru her hair, he pulled her face closer to him, "C'mon, baby, show me what you got," he teased her.
 
Last edited:
Juliet smirked and was a bit shocked to have more of is cock shoved in her mouth. she got right to work and was bound and determined to make sure he came. she tightened her suction a bit and rubbed the under part of his shaft with her toungue and then cam back to the head and swirled her tounge around his head and then she went for his balls and gave them some attention and stroked his shaft as she gave some love to his balls.
 
Feeling the wet warmth of Juliet's mouth on his cock, JD arches his back a bit and thrusts forward, testing her limits on how much she can take. As her mouth tightens on his shaft, the increased suction is having its desired effect and he moans softly to indicate his feelings.

Feeling her tongue and lips on his balls, her fingers stroking his shaft, Jackson knew she was indeed giving it her 'best shot' to make him cum. He was determined to hold back as long as possible, but, "Damn", she knew what she was doing and he was going to enjoy every minute of this.

"Fuck, baby, this feels so good!!"
 
Back
Top