The China Pearl Inn part 7

RT,

That was brilliant. you must know with the avatar I have chosen that I would love that?

I have place where I collect words that I love. I would be honored if you would post that ->There<-.

I have to warn you though that there is a curse attached to that thread. Once you have put your mark there you are my friend forever:eek:.

:rose:Uggg

Lol
And you must have missed the Wareraven avatar I have chosen. Do you really think you can curse me more than i already Am?

Pass FYI I was the body model for the wareraven. Shhhhh

Lol
And you must have missed the Wareraven avatar I have chosen. Do you really think you can curse me more than i already Am?

Pass FYI I was the body model for the wareraven. Shhhhh

So you'll brave the curse? Share your words? :nana:

They would make a wonderful addition to my treasure hoard!

Uggg

So you'll brave the curse? Share your words? :nana:

They would make a wonderful addition to my treasure hoard!

Uggg

You do flatter my ego Uggg.
I will ponder your request a little more before making this choice.

I think it's the dancing banana that does it for me. :D

Hya and goodnight. Just back from the pub, now zzzzzz!

Careful young miss around here if you talk like that in the inn, some old patron may sneek up behind you and throw a comfy blanket over. Then hand you a cup of shaved chocolate coco, to ease you off to dreamworld.

Busy day at OTS but capped it with a good night in the pub. We won the quiz night and then invited some of the girls back for drinkers. Hic!

Goodnight all!

Carefully Tucks in another young Brit on one of the inn's many oversized couches. Places a sign by the front door with the words [do not disturb until morning exercises].

*sneaks about with a vivid, drawing mustaches*

*sits at the bar looking innocent*

:D

::pauses at door reading the message to not disturb the inn. Peeks in the window and sees Uggg at the bar smirking as she sips her drink. Notices mustaches on sleeping highly soldiers. Thinks Uggg better be long gone before the soldiers wake up.::

Wow, amazing at the high jinks that go on when CG is gone. :D

::pauses at door reading the message to not disturb the inn. Peeks in the window and sees Uggg at the bar smirking as she sips her drink. Notices mustaches on sleeping highly soldiers. Thinks Uggg better be long gone before the soldiers wake up.::

Wow, amazing at the high jinks that go on when CG is gone. :D

Come in. Have some coco, hot chocolate, peppermint tea, muled wine?

Careful not to disturb the sleeping charges of the old Inn, I fix myself a Drink <mocha with a double shot of espresso>
I remove a secondary flight from one of my wings. Silently as the dead I move around the room, a single light stroke of the feather over the upper lip of each of the sleeping soldiers removes any trace of the ill played mustaches. After adding a few more logs to the fire I return to my cup in the shadows.

Good Morning CPI.

Thanks RT for ensuring we had a good night’s sleep 💤. It’s nearly 0700 hours here and we’ve just returned from a 4 mile run, showered, dressed and now we’re off to brekky.

Hope everyone’s well.

Good Morning CPI.

Thanks RT for ensuring we had a good night’s sleep 💤. It’s nearly 0700 hours here and we’ve just returned from a 4 mile run, showered, dressed and now we’re off to brekky.

Hope everyone’s well.

If you can fly, why are you running? :rolleyes:

Bloody weather! Pissing down with rain and we've got war games this afternoon!

O btw, I see I'm now 'Experienced!' Must have lost my virginity lol!

Bloody weather! Pissing down with rain and we've got war games this afternoon!

O btw, I see I'm now 'Experienced!' Must have lost my virginity lol!

I very often said if it ain't raining we ain't training. But considering that it's English rain i think I will pass. Time for me to go chop some wood and get hot drinks ready for the poor dear ladies.

Thanks for the hot drinks. I need it! Smothered in mud, wet clothes, back at centre bras & panties everywhere as we framed into the shower.

We won our task, captured the 'enemy' and released hostages. I got 'killed' but hey, WE WON!

Thanks for the hot drinks. I need it! Smothered in mud, wet clothes, back at centre bras & panties everywhere as we framed into the shower.

We won our task, captured the 'enemy' and released hostages. I got 'killed' but hey, WE WON!

Yes we won. And BritSal cracked the terrorist’s code and jammed their communications before she was ‘shot’ and without her we would have lost!

It was a good exercise in the mud and rain and we learned so much and pray we never have to use what we learned.

Meanwhile, a pint of cider will go down well.

Yes we won. And BritSal cracked the terrorist’s code and jammed their communications before she was ‘shot’ and without her we would have lost!

It was a good exercise in the mud and rain and we learned so much and pray we never have to use what we learned.

Meanwhile, a pint of cider will go down well.

Lethal, beautiful, and smart... thats a wicked combination you ladies have in common.
Congratulations on a successful training mission ladies.
I too hope it goes to waist for lack of use.
As I start to learn how to stand down, it is a comfort to know how well equipped some of my replacements are:cool:

Good morning everyone:rose:.

You all might not know it yet but today is going to be wonderful!

Just wait and see!

:rose:

Uggg

Back