How many sexual partners have you had?

Number of partners you have had sex with. :)

• Total voters
For a twenty-one year old fairly average looking male, I'm happy with my could of seven.
And depending on how this weekend goes, possibly eight.

I am in the same boat. I am 58. married @ 17/divorced @ 21/married @30/divorced @ 36/married @ 36/divorced @ 52.
10 partners. I was faithful to the last 2 husbands.

I am 40. Married for 10 years but we've been together for over 15. My husband is the third man I have been with. Sad by comparison I suppose.

Yeah. Two different types. One is legal in Nevada and Germany. The other is legal but usually not highly regarded.....
Well, at least you got something out of it..more than i can say for most of my experiences;) I applaud your honesty with such a taboo aspect of sexual encounters. =) not giving my numbers out though, not to small not too big? haha! Still love the topic!:devil:

As an adult:
Intercourse = 4 women
+ oral-genital contact: +2 men
+ manual-genital contact: +2 more women​

I don't get why people are embarassed about only having a few sexual partners? I'm 36, I've been with hubbie for 18 years now (married 12) and have not so much as kissed another man in that time. If it works for you, so what?

Guess I should post mine. 2 guys, 1 girl. Met my husband when I we were 15, so number is low. COme to think of it, I've never had sex with someone who wasn't a virgin. Weird. o_O.

Met my hubby when I was 15 also got married at 18. I was only with him till 2001 then it jumped to 4 then 2010 it jumped to 5 then 2012 it jumped to 10.

I was single for a long time, and took full advantage of it. I'm in the triple digits.

Well at yur age, 4 is quite permiscuss, at 19 I had only 3, now at 74 I have lost count, but must be getting to 500 at least.

I would chat you up but Im not a bit rough, in fact I am a bit of a smoothy :rolleyes:

I am 40. Married for 10 years but we've been together for over 15. My husband is the third man I have been with. Sad by comparison I suppose.

Not sad at all, not at all. I never kept count of how many before marriage, never believed in or thought about cutting notches in the bedpost. After marriage, none. You're doing just fine.
:rose::rose::rose:

Be honest. :p

I was watching that "what's your number" movie on netflix and was curious what was an average amount of partners people have.
What might be even more interesting would be how many partners we've had for ANAL intercourse .... and how often.... (I'm speaking about female partners, for the case of men, of course)

Well at yur age, 4 is quite permiscuss, at 19 I had only 3, now at 74 I have lost count, but must be getting to 500 at least.

I would chat you up but Im not a bit rough, in fact I am a bit of a smoothy :rolleyes:

i feel like such a slut now :(:eek:

Almost 55 and married for 25 years. Before that there were 12 lovely ladies. So that totals 13. But for the last 20 years I've had a guy friend whose my suck buddy. Does that count?

Back