The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The job hunt is getting frustrating for me.

I want to be a teaching assisant. To be the teaching assistant most want (a grade 3 qualified) you need an NVQ Level 3 in supporting teaching and learning. You don't have it, they won't look at you twice.

To get onto the course to earn said NVQ, you have to be in a job where you get the chance to work at least 15 hours a week in an educational setting.

So you need the NVQ to get the job, but you need the job to earn the NVQ.

:mad:

The job hunt is getting frustrating for me.

I want to be a teaching assisant. To be the teaching assistant most want (a grade 3 qualified) you need an NVQ Level 3 in supporting teaching and learning. You don't have it, they won't look at you twice.

To get onto the course to earn said NVQ, you have to be in a job where you get the chance to work at least 15 hours a week in an educational setting.

So you need the NVQ to get the job, but you need the job to earn the NVQ.

:mad:

Catch 22

My fiancee's GF is in exactly the same situation Harmony. I hope you have more luck than she has had so far.

Oh, and hello everyone, I'm back from my round England trip.

Still not heard anything from Velvet, getting a bit worried now. Anyone in contact with her at all?

My fiancee's GF is in exactly the same situation Harmony. I hope you have more luck than she has had so far.

Still not heard anything from Velvet, getting a bit worried now. Anyone in contact with her at all?

She just posted on the bdsm board.

You'll never be shot of me! Bwahahaha!

I'm recovering thankyou. I've been posting here and there but I've had a few SRP threads to catch up on, which have sapped my online time. Hopefully I'll be back in the game and hardly squinting at my nastily bright monitor at all in no time.

Jock, UYS, Harmony, great to see you're all still about. :rose::kiss::heart:

And welcome donnydave. :rose:

I'm recovering thankyou. I've been posting here and there but I've had a few SRP threads to catch up on, which have sapped my online time. Hopefully I'll be back in the game and hardly squinting at my nastily bright monitor at all in no time.

Welcome back we were worried about you :rose: It's made my day to see you back :kiss:

Welcome back Velvet! :rose: I hope your recovery is going well:rose:

That doesn;t sound like the best of situations. may I ask what has brought on this turn of events? what kind of company has you living in hotels while finding a job?

I'm ok. Finally had enough of my current job and am now in the market for a new one. throwing my CV all over the spot and hoping for a nibble.

Hope things look up for you SS /hugs

Mxx

Job hunting seems to be the 'in' thing right now.

How is the CV throwing and job hunting going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back