Maryland is for lovers?

Not that many it seems...

I've been on a few threads for Marylanders here over the years...they all seem to peter out from disuse after a few months. Maybe we're just not committed enough?

SG
 
Hi FunExploration and SC! Yes, it'd be great if there turned out to be enough MD'ers to keep this going a while :)
 
Hi in from Maryland too

Just saying hi and all the MD threads seem to disapear not sure why.
 
.......

..............
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And the list continues to grow, but...dreamy seems to be the only lady in the group. There must be more such ladies here from MD.

Everyone, enjoy your weekend!

Sony
 
..............

.............
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see there are some more of us out there. It'd be fun to see more of the female variety, I agree :)
 
MD here, near DC.

...edit, also, if anyone is up for a discreet mutual JO session, let me know. Really need to get my rocks off.
 
Last edited:
Hello all. Hagerstown here. I agree it would be nice to keep this going and get more females involved.
 
SoMD

Hey all,

Down in the southern part of the state. Can't really get much more south. I have followed a few MD threads and they always die out. Dreamy seems to be the only woman that was active on the threads. Hopefully this thread hangs around a bit longer.
 
Hello to All in MD

Hope this thread can stay alive. Maybe we are too small a Lit population.
 
Hope this thread can stay alive. Maybe we are too small a Lit population.

I think small in the sense of, too likely that you might end up finding out that you're neighbors with someone here...

I've met a few women from MD on this site but none of them seem to visit the Personals section, so they wouldn't see this (or any similar) thread.

SG
 
Back
Top